OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

Just now, jehurey said:

Notice that their rationale just gets MORE and MORE ridiculous.

We are sitting here telling them "YOU CAN HAVE GUNS.....if you do the right things.......you can GET A FUCKING GUN"

And they're not listening.............they're just not listening. Its like they are imagining us saying other things.

They're choosing to disconnect themselves from reality.

Dynamite posts a video complaining about just HOW HARD it would be for regular law abiding citizens to get access to a gun with stricter gun control in place....

Yea... that's kind of the fucking point.  Getting a gun SHOULD be a pain in the ass.. and should require rigorous checks and training.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I mean, I think there's an assumption here. 

Democrats have made certain people believe that banning guns will some how "solve" something. 

As if the slimey Democrat politician is so "concerned" about people and their loved ones, that they're doing this ban out of the "goodness" of their hearts and not for ulterior motives. 

Come on, people. Wake up. 

We don't need to make people "believe"

We merely need to use our finger............and point at all the other countries that DO HAVE THE PROBLEM solved, and they solved it by not having guns.

That's not a belief..........that's making an observable fact.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Exactly... It's not going to happen...   It's ridiculous that American's believe that it actually could happen.. and that they must be prepared..  IF it WAS going to happen... then there's nothing you could do about it anyway.  That's why it's such a hilariously outdated and stupid rationalization.

Yes... I can't believe DynamiteCop and SheepKilla was actually seriously trying to make this point..... and then arguing that if it does happen... they can stop it....

the fact that they believe it "could happen".... and "we could stop them" :rofls:

Just now, JONBpc said:

That'll stop a gunman . 

You were talking about knives...  You said not all break in's involve guns...

I can deal with break-in's that don't involve guns...

... and again.. I'm not worried about guns because not every fuckhead here has one. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What wrong with solving the ROOT of the problem, instead of just putting all of your time and effort dealing with the SYMPTOMS of the problem?

Nothing . I dont know how many times I have to repeat myself .

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Look at the UK today. 

It's a laughing stock across the world. London is a laughing stock on YouTube. How many lives did you save by banning guns in London, the knife-capital of hte world? 

And you can honestly say you're proud of all that?

I'm not from London you dumbfuck and I'm one of the most critical ppl here of Euopean problems due to numerous factors. UK has got plenty of issues, however mass shootings isn't one and that is what we are talking about. 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Dynamite posts a video complaining about just HOW HARD it would be for regular law abiding citizens to get access to a gun with stricter gun control in place....

Yea... that's kind of the fucking point.  Getting a gun SHOULD be a pain in the ass.. and should require rigorous checks and training.

Im still waiting on him to explain how this would STOP LAW ABIDING CITIZENS having guns and how it takes guns away from LEGAL citizens. 

He can't say how as yet... lol 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You were talking about knives...  You said not all break in's involve guns...

I can deal with break-in's that don't involve guns...

... and again.. I'm not worried about guns because not every fuckhead here has one. 

Missed that.  But could you ? You with you bat can take on 3 dudes with crowbars and knives ? 

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Look at the UK today. 

It's a laughing stock across the world. London is a laughing stock on YouTube. How many lives did you save by banning guns in London, the knife-capital of hte world? 

And you can honestly say you're proud of all that?

Don't forget it's the acid attack capital of the world as well. Thank you migrants. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Don't forget it's the acid attack capital of the world as well. Thank you migrants. 

Bbbut did you compare it to all forms of deaths?  How statistically significant is that when compared to all forms of deaths? :lemming:

:rofls:

Just now, madmaltese said:

Jonb: but but Brazil

Dyno: but but heart attacks

Sheepkilla: but but London

Deflection much? :freeman:

Please come visit america and great cities like Chicago and Detroit :D

Just now, JONBpc said:

Nothing . I dont know how many times I have to repeat myself .

But you also, repeatedly, make unfounded insinuations that removing guns does nothing.

You have no evidence of that.

Me, on the other hand...........I can point to a country that has fewer guns, and also less mass shootings. I can point to several.

You're trying to act like you are ABOVE "both sides" of this argument, but you're not........you just a useless spectator on the sideline who is peddling baseless information.

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Im pretty sure Dyno and Sheepkilla are trying to proving how mental health is the cause of the problems by showing us just how mentally unhinged ppl with guns are and using themselves as prime examples.

Some legit insanity in this thread.

It all goes back to Neil DeGrasse Tyson's post. 

I don't see you protesting medical errors and calling for laws. 

I don't see you protesting the Flu. 

I don't see you protesting suicide and cars. 

These things kill astronomically more people than guns. Yet you are calling us "crazy" for supporting basic rights that have remained intact for hundreds of years. 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Jonb: but but Brazil

Dyno: but but heart attacks

Sheepkilla: but but London

Deflection much? :freeman:

you are seeing 30 years of American right-wing tactics being thrown at you during these 20 pages regarding this subject.

You're practically getting a crash course.

And its designed to WEAR YOU DOWN and give up.

These right-wingers are trained to do this. They have to bog down the conversation really, REALLY bad for about 7 to 14 days so that most average Americans give up on trying to talk about gun control, and go silent.

8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Missed that.  But could you ? You with you bat can take on 3 dudes with crowbars and knives ? 

I would certainly die trying.  If they wanted me dead that bad, they could do it.. but if they are just robbing me.. .they'd probably fuck off at the first sign of a fight.  That's MY home.. not theirs.  I have a lot more to lose than them.. they would likely want to just move on.

Statistically though that's much less likely to happen here... and I don't worry about it.  There's lots of other protections in place so that I hopefully don't ever need to resort to bats and guns.  I believe it's less likely to happen because we don't have a culture of guns and violence and fear.

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

These things kill astronomically more people than guns. Yet you are calling us "crazy" for supporting basic rights that have remained intact for hundreds of years. 

And like my post where Tyson got his ass handed to him.

We are working to cut down on medical errors

We are working on vaccines to stop the flu

We are working to combat suicides

We are working to make cars safer and enforce more regulations.

We aren't doing shit on guns.

Congratulations, you just highlighted that we need to start doing something on guns.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

But you also, repeatedly, make unfounded insinuations that removing guns does nothing.

You have no evidence of that.

Me, on the other hand...........I can point to a country that has fewer guns, and also less mass shootings. I can point to several.

You're trying to act like you are ABOVE "both sides" of this argument, but you're not........you just a useless spectator on the sideline who is peddling baseless information.

America is NOT other countries.  Not all countries are the same.  How do you not understand that.  

If we removed guns sure that would help . Never said that. I said you cannot remove guns . They will still be here . 300 plus million of them 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

All those things have every effort made to prevent and reduce their numbers unlike gun violence.

First of all the medical error stat is bs and been proven false. It assumes that if you did life threatening surgery for any condition, say to remove a brain tumour, that if you died from surgery that the casue of death is medical error, and NOT brain cancer.

Secondly, have you heard of medicine advancement? Hospitals. Doctors? All those things that have drastically reduced medical related deaths. 

You know all those ads and massive amount of health advocation that happens.

Remember even when MacDonalds had to ban the Supersize for health reasons.

You know the flu shot?

You know how cars need licenses to be able to drive, need to be registered yearly, near to have check ups to make sure they are road worthy, etc.

'I don't see you protesting the Flu' might be peak stupidity for this thread and that is saying something. :mj:

You actually just wrote 'I don't see you protesting the Flu' seriously. What hope is there really. :D