OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

The shooter in Dayton was wearing body armor and used a “.223 high-capacity” gun and had additional magazines with him, Dayton mayor Nan Whaley said in a news conference.

“In less than one minute, Dayton first responders neutralized the shooter," Whaley said.

Lieutenant Colonel Matt Carper of the Dayton Police specified the shooter was killed in less than a minute after the shooting started. He said officers were very close when the shooter opened fire.

Speaking about a possible motive of the shooter, Whaley said: “We don’t know the thoughts of the shooter at this time.”

Carper said it appeared there was only one shooter.

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.

This thread will be used to discuss both these recent shootings and any other shootings... gun control.. politics... mental health.. ect.

If you have nothing of value to say, don't say anything at all.. because attempts to derail this thread from discussion of the incidents will result in a ban from me... and yes... reports are that it was another white male who conducted the shooting.

• Like 1
  • Remij changed the title to OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

Apparently the shooter was trying to gain entry into a night club or bar, but a bouncer was able to take the gun from him, saving hundreds of people's lives.  That's not confirmed though, just what I read on twitter.

12 minutes ago, -GD- said:

this song/video is more relevant now than ever 

maybe (I think the song is terrible though) 

Why would anything change? Why even be surprised. The only surprise would be if you do nothing and expect change. The problem is obvious as fuck and everyone outside dumbfucks know it. It’s a problem that hasn’t been addressed and as such will continue to get worse and worse. 

There are sick fucks everywhere. There are mentalcases everywhere. There is high stress society everywhere. There is racism everywhere. There is hate everywhere.There is outbursts and acts of emotion everywhere yet this is only a persistent problem in 1 country. The issue is clear as fuck. 

You couldn’t pay me any amount of money in the world to live the States and raise my family there. None. No number exists. 

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Why would anything change? Why even be surprised. The only surprise would be if you do nothing and expect change. The problem is obvious as fuck and everyone outside dumbfucks know it. It’s a problem that hasn’t been addressed and as such will continue to get worse and worse. 

There are sick fucks everywhere. There are mentalcases everywhere. There is high stress society everywhere. There is racism everywhere. There is hate everywhere.There is outbursts and acts of emotion everywhere yet this is only a persistent problem in 1 country. The issue is clear as fuck. 

You couldn’t pay me any amount of money in the world to live the States and raise my family there. None. No number exists. 

Bbbbut Gun control is not an issue bro :lemming:

26 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

So is knife control an issue in London? 

FYI we're talking about Mass shootings, Mass killings.... that doesn't include regular gun crimes or regular murders. 

Keep up slow poke :grimaceleft:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

FYI we're talking about Mass shootings, Mass killings.... that doesn't include regular gun crimes or regular murders. 

Keep up slow poke :grimaceleft:

Ah I see. So it's only a problem if 16 people die in one day, and not if 16 people die over the span of 3 days. 

Got it. 

14 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Ah I see. So it's only a problem if 16 people die in one day, and not if 16 people die over the span of 3 days. 

Got it. 

Retard, if you include regular gun crimes + gun murders + mass shootings.... then gun control is even more of an issue. 

like I said.. keep up :rofls:

3 hours ago, madmaltese said:

That's great and all but what do you want to change? It sounds like you guys keep wandering back to further gun restrictions as if that would actually do anything. There are now over 400 million guns in the United States, nothing can be done to undo this. Curbing further sales or clamping down with more restrictive policy won't change anything, you can get an illegal firearm with ease, and you can't predict mental health problems or mass murders either so what in the fuck are you talking about? 

The issue is clear, it's crazy people, but the problem is you left wing nuts think the solution is implementing overtly restrictive laws that fly in the face of our constitutional rights, and wouldn't accomplish anything except hampering the rights of those who do not contribute to these problems and simply want to protect and provide for themselves.

Regardless of how often these shootings happen they're still edge cases on the scope of violent crime and overall homicide, knee jerk reactions are nonsensical. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's great and all but what do you want to change? It sounds like you guys keep wandering back to further gun restrictions as if that would actually do anything. There are now over 400 million guns in the United States, nothing can be done to undo this. Curbing further sales or clamping down with more restrictive policy won't change anything, you can get an illegal firearm with ease, and you can't predict mental health problems or mass murders either so what in the fuck are you talking about? 

The issue is clear, it's crazy people, but the problem is you left wing nuts think the solution is implementing overtly restrictive laws that fly in the face of our constitutional rights, and wouldn't accomplish anything except hampering the rights of those who do not contribute to these problems and simply want to protect and provide for themselves.

Regardless of how often these shootings happen they're still edge cases on the scope of violent crime and overall homicide, knee jerk reactions are nonsensical. 

You asked him a question.... then answered it for him.... then argued against the answer that you gave on his behalf....all in one post :lawl:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You asked him a question.... then answered it for him.... then argued against the answer that you gave on his behalf....all in one post :lawl:

No but his answer to mental health shit is banning guns, and you can't predict this shit. It's retarded.