OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

14 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

You can apply this logic to anything. 

"My cars are more important than my children!" in response to someone who doesn't want to ban all cars. 

etc. 

Keep trying, though.

How about starting with having equal registration required for guns as cars then? You good with that :trump:

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

You know he's not even from america and hes always here in these threads arguing we should ban this, we should regulate this, etc. 

HE DOESNT EVEN LIVE HERE. he lives in Europe. 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Wait, Gouk is not from the US? What lol...

5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Yes. I recall him saying he's from Europe a few years ago. Unless he moved here recently, he's not American. 

Look at these two idiots.   SheepKilla is always making shit up I swear :rofls:

I'm from NY to slobs. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You have a drivers license right?  You had to be a certain age to take the learns permit exam right? 

You also had to take a driving exam right?... you had to do that to even be given permission to drive. 

you also need insurance right?... 

oh wait.. your car has to inspected too right? Every year right? 

Oh yea...if you're a reckless driver your license gets suspended right... your right to drive is taken away. 

I can walk into any gun show and walk out wuth a gun without any licenses or back ground check. 

You don't need a driver's license to buy and operate a car, you don't need insurance to buy and operate a car. 

Also, no you can't. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Only an American gun laws thread could have Americans deflect into Brazilian crime as some defence for American gun violence. Amazing.

Take out every gang related one and you would still have multiple fold more mass shootings like the ones in the past 2 days than any other civilised country in the world. Congrats on being fine with that. 

I'm not sure where I'm defending mass shootings. I'm saying your list is not correct,  unless you do include the gang violence /other violence which you never cared about  or talked about before.

I dont know why you are so mad at me . I'm with you on everything . I just dont think it will help .

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not easy to access a gun unless it's illegal of course, that's pure nonsense. 

NICS will flag you in a heartbeat for anything questionable from your past, even from juvenile records which are "sealed". 

Are you sure you live in America?... it is super easy to get a legal gun without any background checks or anything. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Are you sure you live in America?... it is super easy to get a legal gun without any background checks or anything. 

All depends on where you live and how much the seller is operating under state and federal guidelines. 

Being from NY you damn near can't even own a gun so shut the fuck up lol :kaz:

Edited by DynamiteCop!

You don't need a driver's license to buy and operate a car, you don't need insurance to buy and operate a car. 

Also, no you can't. 

Yes you do need a driver's license to drive a car legally. 

..... yes the car needs to be insurance to be driven legally. 

As I said.... Cars are more REGULATED. 

You don't need anything to get a gun at a gun show. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, JONBpc said:

I'm not sure where I'm defending mass shootings. I'm saying your list is not correct,  unless you do include the gang violence /other violence which you never cared about  or talked about before.

I dont know why you are so mad at me . I'm with you on everything . I just dont think it will help .

You’re with me on everything and never defending gun violence and yet in every thread you’re always arguing with me or others and never Dyno... hmm

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes you do need a driver's license to drive a car legally. 

..... yes the car needs to be insurance to be driven legally. 

As I said.... Cars are more REGULATED. 

You don't need anything to get a gun at a gun show. 

Who said anything about legally? We're talking about readily available access to things and regulations, it's much harder to get a gun than it is to get a car.

Flat out, the end, have a nice day. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Who said anything about legally? We're talking about readily available access to things and regulations, it's much harder to get a gun than it is to get a car.

Flat out, the end, have a nice day. 

Hey.. retard...I said cars are more regulated than Guns.... Regulation is a legal construct. 

You can't be this dumb... no seriously. :rofls:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Hey.. retard...I said cars are more regulated than Guns.... Regulation is a legal construct. 

You can't be this dumb... no seriously. :rofls:

They're not though, there's no regulation preventing anyone from buying a car. There are regulations which prevent people from buying guns, many. 

:grimace1:

10 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You’re with me on everything and never defending gun violence and yet in every thread you’re always arguing with me or others and never Dyno... hmm

I argue with you because you think this is an easy solution and what you think will immediately help .

I argue with you because you are not American and dont understand the average American person .

You want killings to stop.  Everyone does. If it was as simple as you think it is it would have been stopped.

American is not every other country. 

I'm not defending gun violence. I just think you are ignorant and get upset with people when they dont agree with you .

Also arguining with dyno is pointless. If only you and Gurkle were smart enough to figure that out . I do agree with him on certain points but you aren't changing his opinion so why bother 

Edited by JONBpc
7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They're not though, there's no regulation preventing anyone from buying a car. There are regulations which prevent people from buying guns, many. 

:grimace1:

You cannot legally purchase a car from any dealership without a license or insurance.... you can't drive off the lot without it being insured or you having a license... you seriously cannot be this stupid :rofls:

Meanwhile you can get a gun legally from a gun show with just Cash... no questions asked. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, JONBpc said:

I argue with you because you think this is an easy solution and what you think will immediately help .

I argue with you because you are not American and dont understand the average American person .

You want killings to stop.  Everyone does. If it was as simple as you think it is it would have been stopped.

I'm not defending gun violence. I just think you are ignorant and get upset with people when they dont agree with you .

He's from a country which doesn't share the rights we have and tries to apply the logic from said countries to ours as if it would work. It's a balancing act that they don't seem to understand. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He's from a country which doesn't share the rights we have and tries to apply the logic from said countries to ours as if it would work. It's a balancing act that they don't seem to understand. 

Exactly . America is not every other country . People are ignorant because they are looking in from the outside .

Oh well you should just do this , that'll fix that!

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Show me a single time I’ve ever said it would be easy. You saying it over and over doesn’t make it true. Same thing with you saying I’m upset, I’m the least upset cause it has zero effect on me at all. I’m arguing an issue. Someone differing with you doesn’t make them upset.

oh I understand, it’s exactly why I say yous value guns more than your kids. Yous do, the average American is not willing to give up a tiny bit of ‘freedom’ for a greater good because of a hundreds year old piece of paper. And by tiny bit I don’t mean ban guns, but maybe ban ARs. Or have gun registrations like other countries and checks etc. any tiny step. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You cannot legally purchase a car from any dealership without a license or insurance.... you seriously cannot be this stupid :rofls:

Meanwhile you can get a gun legally from a gun show with just Cash... no questions asked. 

You absolutely can, you don't need a license or insurance to purchase a vehicle. I don't know how you ever got that pinned into your brain that you do. 

Also not "any gun show" can't do it in your state, can't do it in mine. I can drive half a mile away and buy a car no questions asked from a dealer, I simply need identification, not a license, identification. 

I'd have to leave the state to shirk a background check, but even the act of doing that would be illegal because the state laws do not mirror those of my residence making it a crime to pass back across state lines in Washington with said firearm.

You're not as smart as you think you are. 

Congrats on the right of having your children murdered over and over year after year and the gov caring more about that NRA money than their citizens. Land of the freeeeeeee!

’ARs are now banned’

’OMG MAH FREEEEDOMMMMM’

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Congrats on the right of having your children murdered over and over year after year and the gov caring more about that NRA money than their citizens. Land of the freeeeeeee!

’ARs are now banned’

’OMG MAH FREEEEDOMMMMM’

The only people I've ever known to be murdered out of tens of thousands of people I've interacted with and known over the course of my life were those caught up in crime and drugs. 

You have a false perception of our reality.