OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

The only people I've ever known to be murdered out of tens of thousands of people I've interacted with and known over the course of my life were those caught up in crime and drugs. 

You have a false perception of our reality. 

If you don’t know them it doesn’t exist lol  this is the logic you’ve turned to now, fuck me :mindblown: you literally are one of the most selfish ppl I’ve ever interacted with. 

I promise you, numerous ppl out of the 25 dead over the last day or so could’ve said the same identical thing as you just said just yesterday.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Show me a single time I’ve ever said it would be easy. You saying it over and over doesn’t make it true. Same thing with you saying I’m upset, I’m the least upset cause it has zero effect on me at all. I’m arguing an issue. Someone differing with you doesn’t make them upset.

oh I understand, it’s exactly why I say yous value guns more than your kids. Yous do, the average American is not willing to give up a tiny bit of ‘freedom’ for a greater good because of a hundreds year old piece of paper. And by tiny bit I don’t mean ban guns, but maybe ban ARs. Or have gun registrations like other countries and checks etc. any tiny step. 

Again , im for banning all guns . Wouldnt bother me. I just dont think it would help .

And yeah , I'd say an awful lot of Americans would be upset if the government went back on what built this country. 

And what would they do ? That could be a lot more.scary than a mass shooting.

Just now, madmaltese said:

If you don’t know them it doesn’t exist lol  this is the logic you’ve turned to now, fuck me :mindblown: you literally are one of the most selfish ppl I’ve ever interacted with. 

I promise you, numerous ppl out of the 25 dead over the last day or so could’ve said the same identical thing as you just said just yesterday.

You're missing the point, this is the reality for most people, the 99%. Most don't deal with or see this stuff throughout the course of their daily or entire lives. 

You think it's a free for all here, no we have isolated shit that happens in bad areas of the country which are easily avoidable and then edge cases in the rest of it. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You absolutely can, you don't need a license or insurance to purchase a vehicle. I don't know how you ever got that pinned into your brain that you do. 

Also not "any gun show" can't do it in your state, can't do it in mine. I can drive half a mile away and buy a car no questions asked from a dealer, I simply need identification, not a license, identification. 

I'd have to leave the state to shirk a background check, but even the act of doing that would be illegal because the state laws do not mirror those of my residence making it a crime to pass back across state lines in Washington with said firearm.

You're not as smart as you think you are. 

Let's see all the regulations that are needed before you can legally own and drive a car. 

1) Pass a written learners permit exam.

2) Pass a vision test. 

3) Pass a driving test. 

4) Keep your drivers license renewed. 

5) Drive safely as to not have your right to drive suspended. 

6) Register your car with the state. 

7) Have the car inspected and keep the inspection up to date. 

8) Have the car insured and keep the insurance active. 

Now let's compare what you need to legally own a gun from a gun show. 

1) Cash. 

case closed. :sass1:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Let's see all the regulations that are needed before you can legally own and drive a car. 

1) Pass a written learners permit exam.

2) Pass a vision test. 

3) Pass a driving test. 

4) Keep your drivers license renewed. 

5) Drive safely as to not have your right to drive suspended. 

6) Register your car with the state. 

7) Have the car inspected and keep the inspection up to date. 

8) Have the car insured and keep the insurance active. 

Now let's compare what you need to legally own a gun from a gun show. 

1) Cash. 

case closed. :sass1:

You don't need any of those to buy or drive a car, you simply need identification. That's it, the rest are prerequisites to legally drive on public roadways. You're a fucking idiot. 

Neither you or I can legally purchase a gun from a gun show and bring it back to our state of residence. We are required to purchase from an FFL licensed dealer.  

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Again , im for banning all guns . Wouldnt bother me. I just dont think it would help .

And yeah , I'd say an awful lot of Americans would be upset if the government went back on what built this country. 

And what would they do ? That could be a lot more.scary than a mass shooting.

Do you think maybe a paper that had a second amendment right to bear arms when guns had to be loaded with powder one by one should maybe not be treated so reverently after 100s of years? :lupe:

So the argument now is that it would be more dangerous to add any stricter gun laws than to do nothing?

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The only people I've ever known to be murdered out of tens of thousands of people I've interacted with and known over the course of my life were those caught up in crime and drugs. 

You have a false perception of our reality. 

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're missing the point, this is the reality for most people, the 99%. Most don't deal with or see this stuff throughout the course of their daily or entire lives. 

You think it's a free for all here, no we have isolated shit that happens in bad areas of the country which are easily avoidable and then edge cases in the rest of it. 

You really do believe your anecdotal evidence applies to everyone in the United States? 

I thought your dumbass logic only applied to videogames (when you used the anecdotal evidence from your local best buy abd target to say Switch is a flop)..... apparently you think this way with everything :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Do you think maybe a paper that had a second amendment right to bear arms when guns had to be loaded with powder one by one should maybe not be treated so reverently after 100s of years? :lupe:

So the argument now is that it would be more dangerous to add any stricter gun laws than to do nothing?

Again , no.  I dont care .

Will a large portion of America ? Absolutely they will . That's what I'm saying.  You're ignorant . 

And depending on the new laws ...yes . America is already on edge now with all this political nonsense.

That's an extreme case , if they made extreme rules .

I dont think the masses would care if they banned assault weapons . But there still would be a lot that would . If you start breaking rights ....that could be very sketch .

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You don't need any of those to buy or drive a car, you simply need identification. That's it, the rest are prerequisites to legally drive on public roadways. You're a fucking idiot. 

Neither you or I can legally purchase a gun from a gun show and bring it back to our state of residence. We are required to purchase from an FFL licensed dealer.  

When a cop pulls you over what does he ask for?  License and registration. 

if you don't have those.. what happens? 

You get fined or suspended. 

Bro... what you and I personally have access to in our state doesn't = the rest of America. 

What's up with you and this anecdotal shit? lol

Since you like anecdotes so much either one of us can legally drive to another place state and legally walk into a gun show and legally purchase a gun in that state.... with just CASH. 

We can then LEGALLY OPEN CARTY THIS GUN within those states without being stopped are asked for proof of ownership... because it's not needed. 

we can then legally USE that gun in that state and If we're unhinged or crazy... we can perform a mass shooting..... from just acquiring a gun LEGALLY with only cash. 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You’re the one constantly missing the point. Your defence is now basically ‘it’s not as bad as you think’, which has zero relevance to anything we are talking about. We are talking about a specific issue with a specific cause. 

Plus I don’t think it’s a free for all. I think yous have the most mass shootings for a civilised country regardless of the type and there is a higher risk of that occurring than where I live (also a higher risk of any non gun related crime too but just a ridiculous disproportionate difference regarding gun violence)

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You’re the one constantly missing the point. Your defence is now basically ‘it’s not as bad as you think’, which has zero relevance to anything we are talking about. We are talking about a specific issue with a specific cause. 

Plus I don’t think it’s a free for all. I think yous have the most mass shootings for a civilised country regardless of the type and there is a higher risk of that occurring than where I live (also a higher risk of any non gun related crime too but just a ridiculous disproportionate difference regarding gun violence)

Who cares, do you know how insignificant it is? Like holy shit, wake up from the MSM bullshit.

dOJR9ZI.png

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Again , no.  I dont care .

Will a large portion of America ? Absolutely they will . That's what I'm saying.  You're ignorant . 

And depending on the new laws ...yes . America is already on edge now with all this political nonsense.

That's an extreme case , if they made extreme rules .

I dont think the masses would care if they banned assault weapons . But there still would be a lot that would . If you start breaking rights ....that could be very sketch .

You think banning ARs would be an ‘extreme law’. Or require equal registration laws as vehicles would be ‘extreme laws’?

and trust me, I’m not ignorant. That’s why I constantly hate on Americans. You (meaning a large portion, not you or others here specifically) are legitimately crazy and dumb as fuck. 

Ive lived through the process of widespread new very strict gun laws after a mass shooting. The general feeling of Australians was basically:

‘yeah fair enough, my want to own this isn’t worth the possibility of another one of these events’

now I very much know the American response is:

’fuck you, come and try take my guns, I will kill you all motherfuckers if you touch my guns’

is that good or normal? Yous are looney cases. There is something fundamentally wrong with your country

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Who cares, do you know how insignificant it is? Like holy shit, wake up from the MSM bullshit.

dOJR9ZI.png

Make a thread about every other one of those causes and we can talk about them.

this is talked about because it is an issue that has zero effort to reducing or improving it where there is a lot that can be done. 

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You think banning ARs would be an ‘extreme law’. Or require equal registration laws as vehicles would be ‘extreme laws’?

and trust me, I’m not ignorant. That’s why I constantly hate on Americans. You (meaning a large portion, not you or others here specifically) are legitimately crazy and dumb as fuck. 

Ive lived through the process of widespread new very strict gun laws after a mass shooting. The general feeling of Australians was basically:

‘yeah fair enough, my want to own this isn’t worth the possibility of another one of these events’

’fuck you, come and try take my guns, I will kill you all motherfuckers if you touch my guns’

is that good or normal? Yous are looney cases. There is something fundamentally wrong with your country

Why would you ban AR's? They're responsible for a few hundred shooting deaths a year while pistols are responsible for thousands, pistols which mind you are substantially harder to legally attain. 

It's nonsense, it's all pure nonsense, and none of it curbs illegal sales. 

P.S. Australia had like 1/1000th the amount of weapons we have in circulation. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Why do you keep saying I'm saying things that I'm not .

You are ignorant . And continue hating Americans lol nobody cares. 

And i agree there is something wrong with our country. 

Again not disagreeing with almost everything you are saying but clearly you just want to hate on Americans so w e

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

dOJR9ZI.png

Wait wait wait.... no he didn't just compare all causes or deaths vs mass shootings.... and all types of murders vs Mass shootings :rofls:

DynamiteCop you are beyond stupid... you're so stupid it hurts. 

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore etc. These "mass shootings" are basically all the result of gang violence. 

Even if that were correct, does it matter if it’s gangs or lone gunman? The issue is still access to guns 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Wait wait wait.... no he didn't just compare all causes or deaths vs mass shootings.... and all types of murders vs Mass shootings :rofls:

DynamiteCop you are beyond stupid... you're so stupid it hurts. 

It's entirely relevant, you morons want sweeping changes for problems which are fleeting in scope. 

Just now, Voidler said:

Even if that were correct, does it matter if it’s gangs or lone gunman? The issue is still access to guns 

Guns are almost entirely illegal in these places yet they have the highest level of gun crime and victimhood of gun violence. If you disarm the law abiding populous it doesn't disarm the criminal populous. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why would you ban AR's? They're responsible for a few hundred shooting deaths a year while pistols are responsible for thousands, pistols which mind you are substantially harder to legally attain. 

It's nonsense, it's all pure nonsense, and none of it curbs illegal sales. 

P.S. Australia had like 1/1000th the amount of weapons we have in circulation. 

Name me a logical good reason to own an AR15.

usual reasons being self defence, hunting and recreation. How does banning ARs effect any of those in any significant way.

Because a ban of ARs would’ve hevaily reduced the deaths of numerous of the recent large death tally mass shooting over the last couple years. And I know you don’t care about saving a life or 2 here and there but there are others that do. 

No shit, which is why I’ve never ever advocated to do the same thing as Aus. I’ve talked about bans on semi auto weapons and registrations. The Aus post was regarding public sentiment on gun laws