OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The chart is loaded with gang/ other violence. I've never seen you get all upset about that .

But you do get upset when a guy goes on a public shooting spree . 

It's because there IS a difference. 

Break down these "mass shootings" by race of not only the gunman but also the intended victims, watch how quickly they scatter with the inconvenient truth. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

They don't have God in their life.

One of the first commandments Thou Shall Not Kill.

I knew you'd mention the lawd when I saw your post lol

I don't completely disagree though even as a non-believer. Society seems to go unhinged when people reject da lawd for individual values :dame:

So if we are going to look at those stats and if they do in fact include gang violence then that would be a red herring.  You CAN count those as mass shootings BUT you still need to consider those gangs are all probably using illegal firearms.  Restricting legally obtainable firearms wouldn't immediately have any effect on these stats and could potentially make things worse.

When normal people are used to having a gun on their hip for protection it's hard to take that away from them when so many bad people use illegal firearms more and more.  Regular citizens probably feel safer having something they can protect themselves with especially these days.

The solution?  who knows, but abolishing the 2nd amendment and then sending military through the streets of every neighborhood to retrieve every possible firearm in the USA and imposing martial law might work.

Sure there would still be some criminals with illegal firearms but you would need to weed those out as they expose themselves.  Also, no mercy for anyone caught with a firearm unless they are police or military.

What other options are there?

Edited by Spicalicious
29 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Break down these "mass shootings" by race of not only the gunman but also the intended victims, watch how quickly they scatter with the inconvenient truth. 

You're back at this again @Remij_ :sass1:

You more concerned about the race of the shooter more than the shooting itself. 

Not only that when you bring up race snd it's pointed out Majority of mass shooters and domestic terrorists are white male......you deny those facts. 

Edited by Goukosan

officer remji is on a power trip. locking threads is one thing but deleting 3 posts i made in this thread is just lame, i'm not the one harming others :mjcry: 

1 minute ago, kaz said:

officer remji is on a power trip. locking threads is one thing but deleting 3 posts i made in this thread is just lame, i'm not the one harming others :mjcry: 

Maybe you should shoot him in the face with your penis and get piss all over his body

• NPC 1
7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're back at this again @Remij_ :sass1:

You more concerned about the race of the shooter more than the shooting itself. 

Not only that when you bring up race snd it's pointed out Majority of mass shooters and domestic shooters are white male......you deny those facts. 

Are you getting nervous because the prerequisites of what constitutes a mass shooter would find the average shooter to not be a white person?

That's what happens when you muddle the water with gang violence to inflate your numbers, white people won't be sitting in the driver seat and your narrative evaporates. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

My guns are more important than my children.

teh freedom!!

Seriosul, America is the perfect representation of small dick syndrome in country form. 

You can apply this logic to anything. 

"My cars are more important than my children!" in response to someone who doesn't want to ban all cars. 

etc. 

Keep trying, though.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Are you getting nervous because the prerequisites of what constitutes a mass shooter would find the average shooter to not be a white person?

That's what happens when you muddle the water with gang violence to inflate your numbers, white people won't be sitting in the driver seat. 

Why would I be nervous about the majority of mass shooters and domestic terrorists being white male?   Why would I get nervous because gang violence are majority minorities? 

You seem to think the race of the shooter to be more important than the shooting itself. :scust:That was quite evident when you started posting fake pics. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Why would I be nervous about the majority of mass shooters and domestic terrorists being white male?   Why would I get nervous because gang violence are majority minorities? 

You seem to think the race of the shooter to be more important than the shooting itself. :scust:That was quite evident when you started posting fake pics. 

White people are not the majority of mass shooters though when you account for gang violence to inflate your numbers, African American's are. 

You can't have your cake and eat it too. This is what happens when you run an agenda on dishonesty and blurred lines, it comes back around and bites you. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

You can apply this logic to anything. 

"My cars are more important than my children!" in response to someone who doesn't want to ban all cars. 

etc. 

Keep trying, though.

Cars are more regulated than Guns in America you dumb slob :rofls:

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No they're not, I can go out right now and buy a car without any kind of background check. Can't do that with a gun. 

You know he's not even from america and hes always here in these threads arguing we should ban this, we should regulate this, etc. 

HE DOESNT EVEN LIVE HERE. he lives in Europe. 

• Haha 1
Just now, SheepKilla said:

You know he's not even from america and hes always here in these threads arguing we should ban this, we should regulate this, etc. 

HE DOESNT EVEN LIVE HERE. he lives in Europe. 

Wait, Gouk is not from the US? What lol...

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

White people are not the majority of mass shooters though when you account for gang violence to inflate your numbers, African American's are. 

You can't have your cake and eat it too. This is what happens when you run an agenda on dishonesty and blurred lines, it comes back around and bites you. 

Have what Cake and eat it too? gun regulation is for All races.

You think gun regulation advocacy has anything to do with race and not the actual mass shooting? :interesting:

"In the wake of multiple mass shootings, critics have sought to look beyond the issues of shooter identification and their influences by focusing on their access to guns. The study mentioned above showed 61 percent of Americans felt the easy access to firearms was to blame by either a “great deal” or a “fair amount”

Everyone knows the real issue is easy access to guns. Stating the shooter was white, black brown or yellow doesn't change that. 

You seem to have an issue when the shooter is white... why is that? 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Have what Cake and eat it too? gun regulation is for All races.

You think gun regulation advocacy has anything to do with race and not the actual mass shooting? :interesting:

"In the wake of multiple mass shootings, critics have sought to look beyond the issues of shooter identification and their influences by focusing on their access to guns. The study mentioned above showed 61 percent of Americans felt the easy access to firearms was to blame by either a “great deal” or a “fair amount”

Everyone knows the real issue is easy access to guns. Stating the shooter was white, black brown or yellow doesn't change that. 

You seem to have an issue when the shooter is white... why is that? 

It's not easy to access a gun unless it's illegal of course, that's pure nonsense. 

NICS will flag you in a heartbeat for anything questionable from your past, even from juvenile records which are "sealed". 

52 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The chart is loaded with gang/ other violence. I've never seen you get all upset about that .

But you do get upset when a guy goes on a public shooting spree . 

It's because there IS a difference. 

Only an American gun laws thread could have Americans deflect into Brazilian crime as some defence for American gun violence. Amazing.

52 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They want to blur the lines because it perpetuates the agenda and falsity of its real impact. 

Take out every gang related one and you would still have multiple fold more mass shootings like the ones in the past 2 days than any other civilised country in the world. Congrats on being fine with that. 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No they're not, I can go out right now and buy a car without any kind of background check. Can't do that with a gun. 

You have a drivers license right?  You had to be a certain age to take the learns permit exam right? 

You also had to take a driving exam right?... you had to do that to even be given permission to drive. 

you also need insurance right?... 

oh wait.. your car has to inspected too right? Every year right? 

Oh yea...if you're a reckless driver your license gets suspended right... your right to drive is taken away. 

I can walk into any gun show and walk out wuth a gun without any licenses or back ground check.