OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'd love to see this list of mass shootings and their classification for being declared as one, this will be rich. 

The tally is 250 to 3 being the next and you’re trying to brush it off due to technical definition Hahahaha God you’re dumb as fuck

for the record it’s 4+ deaths in a single incident. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

The tally is 250 to 3 being the next and you’re trying to brush it off due to technical definition Hahahaha God you’re dumb as fuck

for the record it’s 4+ deaths in a single incident. 

Where's the list with all the information. 

Correction it’s 4+ injured or dead. If you go and start shoot multiple ppl and kill 1 and injure say 5 it’s still a mass shooting.

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

why do yous even ask. If doesn’t fucking matter. Nothing will change your mind. You see kids get killed all the time and wave it off. You’ll make some excuse now.

• Upvote 1
Just now, madmaltese said:

Correction it’s 4+ injured or dead. If you go and start shoot multiple ppl and kill 1 and injure say 5 it’s still a mass shooting.

why do yous even ask. If doesn’t fucking matter. Nothing will change your mind. You see kids get killed all the time and wave it off. You’ll make some excuse now.

Who made up that definition of mass shooting ? 

Who is defending mass shootings ?

Look how many times you see Chicago. 

That list is probably mostly gang violence . While that sucks as well , I wouldnt even compare that to someone rolling up with a assault rifle blasting random people.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

what a dumb, inaccurate chart. I guess Brazil is a much safer place to live in than the U.S. am i right...

What does this have to do with mass shootings? We aren’t talking about the safest country in the world. We are talking about the clear issue of gun laws and all your point is really proving is that even in such a higher risk and crime area like Brazil, stricter gun laws works to reduce mass shootings. 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Who made up that definition of mass shooting ? 

Who is defending mass shootings ?

Just now, JONBpc said:

That list is probably mostly gang violence . While that sucks as well , I wouldnt even compare that to someone rolling up with a assault rifle blasting random people.

Can’t make this shit up.

You. You are constantly defending shootings. Look who you’re arguing with here as opposed to the resident gun nut.

You’re also Mr ‘there’s nothing we can do’. Ok so stop saying dumb shit and being surprised when another one happens. Welcome to your reality with the results of trying nothing.

It's Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore etc. These "mass shootings" are basically all the result of gang violence. 

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You’ll make some excuse now.

Well that didn’t take long.

let me guess, USA also the only place to exclusively have gangs too aye.

dumb fucks

Seems like dumbfucks here don't understand what thread derailment is.  If you're not talking about the shooting.. fuck off.

"Bubut why Rem lock the other thread? :cry:"  "He always cries when ppl argue :cry:"

You guys are SO badass for calling out me out like that!

Fucking clowns... :roll:  Kaz.. your posts aren't even worth the bandwidth used to send them.  I think at this point even Jimbo is a more relevant poster than you are.  Keep posting shit to derail this thread and I'm banning you.. straight the fuck up.  If you can't speak on the topic like this as an adult, then fuck off.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore etc. These "mass shootings" are basically all the result of gang violence. 

Mental health and Gangs, issues exclusive to the USA and the sole results on the mass shooting statistics.... yup. 

Its hilarious cause you seriously can’t see how stupid you are. 

Even funnier cause you liked Twinblades Brazil comment then used Gangs as your defence on the mass shooting right after hahaha 

dumb as fuck!

9 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Sandy Hook would have been THE wake up call for any other country suffering from this problem... Not America though.

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Well that didn’t take long.

let me guess, USA also the only place to exclusively have gangs too aye.

dumb fucks

What's your deal? I'd love for gang violence to go away and all shootings. They can ban guns for all.i care . Won't stop it tho .

But that list is BS and gang violence is not the same as random guy goes kills x amount of random people 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

What's your deal? I'd love for gang violence to go away and all shootings. They can ban guns for all.i care . Won't stop it tho .

But that list is BS and gang violence is not the same as random guy goes kills x amount of random people 

There's far too much of both in the USA, quite frankly. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Sandy Hook would have been THE wake up call for any other country suffering from this problem... Not America though.

My guns are more important than my children.

teh freedom!!

Seriosul, America is the perfect representation of small dick syndrome in country form. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

My guns are more important than my children.

teh freedom!!

Seriosul, America is the perfect representation of small dick syndrome in country form. 

Ok