OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

I never said it was politically motivated . I said he was left. 

End of discussion.  Not sure why you are still talking. 

And so you agreed with me because I already said that about 4 posts ago.

Why are you still talking, unless you're just trying to find something to bash the left.

.......but you couldn't.  You're not bashing the left...........you're just bashing the shooter. Thanks for that.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

And so you agreed with me because I already said that about 4 posts ago.

Why are you still talking, unless you're just trying to find something to bash the left.

.......but you couldn't.  You're not bashing the left...........you're just bashing the shooter. Thanks for that.

All I said was he was left 

Now your losing your shit 

Masks dont work on the internet 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

All I said was he was left 

Now your losing your shit 

Masks dont work on the internet 

Yup........and you said it because you were trying to find a reason to bash the left.

Don't try to pretend you weren't.

You got called out on it. And now you've back away from that and did your "i'm just sayin'" routine.

Thank you for clarifying.

1 hour ago, Spicalicious said:

1565047298370.jpg

The inconvenient truth, you gonna ban me again @Remij_ ?

I'm sick of this false narrative. 

"Buh da wypipo!" "Buh da wy supremijy!"

:snoop: Reality deniers afraid of being called racists

Edited by DynamiteCop!
11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

1565047298370.jpg

The inconvenient truth, you gonna ban me again @Remij_ ?

I'm sick of this false narrative. 

"Buh da wypipo!" "Buh da wy supremijy!"

:snoop: Reality deniers afraid of being called racists

It's not about white people being the only people who commit them... it's you going into every thread about shootings only concerned about whether they are black or white... and then derailing the fucking thread.

So yea... do it again, and I'm going to ban you.  Fuck your narratives.

Just now, Remij_ said:

It's not about white people being the only people who commit them... it's you going into every thread about shootings only concerned about whether they are black or white... and then derailing the fucking thread.

So yea... do it again, and I'm going to ban you.  Fuck your narratives.

I'm the only one without a narrative, I'm trying to collapse a narrative while you aim to perpetuate it. 

Even Trump's rant this morning was all about white supremacy, how it's a great threat to this country and it's people and then you see who is actually responsible for the bulk of mass shooting and the result is.

"Keep it up and I'm going to ban you"

You know what, fuck you. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm the only one without a narrative, I'm trying to collapse a narrative while you aim to perpetuate it. 

Even Trump's rant this morning was all about white supremacy, how it's a great threat to this country and it's people and then you see who is actually responsible for the bulk of mass shooting and the result is.

"Keep it up and I'm going to ban you"

You know what, fuck you. 

I'm not perpetuating anything.  You get butthurt as fuck when it's proven another white person commits a mass shooting and people comment on it.  It's the only thing you fucking think about.  Cry me a fucking river dude.

Is because there IS a difference,  that's what I was trying to explain to DumbMutt w his dumb list .

Nobody cares about the gang violence because they are mostly killing each other.  They arent walking into public spaces and killing masses of innocent people .

Does that make it less relevant? Probably to people that dont live in gang environments (most of us). Still a point that shouldn't be ignored when people talk about gun control ...which is mostly only brought up when a public shooting occurs. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I'm not perpetuating anything.  You get butthurt as fuck when it's proven another white person commits a mass shooting and people comment on it.  It's the only thing you fucking think about.  Cry me a fucking river dude.

He's not even white, he's mixed jew, and that's not even the point. All of this shit is being weighed on our shoulders, that white men are the problem, that the result of all of these atrocities are coming from us and it's simply not true.

Any bit of in depth investigation reveals all of this for what it is and shows who is by and large responsible for the overwhelming majority of mass shootings.

I'm sick and tired of my race being blamed for a bunch of false flag bullshit because it's what is chosen to politicize, it's what's chosen to highlight out of fear of racism, and a need to restrict firearms as those who are white and do these things are generally the few who actually purchased their arms legally so it's easy to get behind.

The bulk of mass shootings are not commited by whites, they're not committed by legal firearm owners, they're not committed out of political motivations. Everyone is being led on by a deceptive red herring and just willingly go along with it, it's insane. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He's not even white, he's mixed jew, and that's not even the point. All of this shit is being weighed on our shoulders, that white men are the problem, that the result of all of these atrocities are coming from us and it's simply not true.

Any bit of in depth investigation reveals all of this for what it is and shows who is by and large responsible for the overwhelming majority of mass shootings.

I'm sick and tired of my race being blamed for a bunch of false flag bullshit because it's what is chosen to politicize, it's what's chosen to highlight out of fear of racism, and a need to restrict firearms as those who are white and do these things are generally the few who actually purchased their arms legally so it's easy to get behind.

The bulk of mass shootings are not commited by whites, they're not committed by legal firearm owners, they're not committed out of political motivations. Everyone is being led on by a deceptive red herring and just willingly go along with it, it's insane. 

:roll: 

19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

pfszp1pnooe31.jpg