OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They don't need to go elsewhere in the country to get their guns, illegal sales happen within their cities.

and where are those guns coming from to be sold illegally? :sass1:..... oh yea... other states.... across state lines. 

Bro you cannot be this dumb. 

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Pray tell, what exactly is bullshit? Let me ask you some questions.

• What race is overwhelmingly responsible for mass shootings?
  • Are legally obtained firearms used predominantly in mass shootings?
  • Are most mass shootings for political reasoning?

If you can't answer these questions you're not prepared to have this discussion. 

What does that matter?  Minorities in gangs are killing each other... that's not news.. That's not surprising to people.   Which race is responsible for mass shootings killing the most innocent people in public?

Doesn't matter whether they are illegal or not.. they should be removed and banned.

Doesn't matter.  Mass shootings need to stop regardless of race and motive.

lmao, I don't know who the fuck you think you are.  You go from not giving a single fuck saying that none of these shootings affect you and in "reality" they are statistically irrelevant... and then you turn into a big butthurt bitch when people point out white people committing these acts.

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

But those things are true.... the rise was white nationalism and white supremacy.    That doesn't take away from gang violence being an issue as well. 

You do know they're not mutually exclusive right? 

Do you notice that they are giving away the REAL REASON why they don't like gun control.

When liberals talk about enforcing gun control.................these guys immediately feel that removing guns ONLY HURTS WHITE PEOPLE.

Which is them sub-consciously saying "the right to have guns primarily serves to help white people the most."

That's the core truth that they don't want to vocalize.  That's why Dynocrap INSTINCTIVELY makes this about race.

he's basically saying "he's not white...........so don't punish us white people." He's giving the real answer away.

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

What's with all the comparisons to me ? You have a problem . Its always a fight with someone else with you . Same shit different day different topic .

If you are saying that I care TOO LITTLE.

Then that's based on YOUR STANDARDS.

So show me an example of YOUR STANDARD.

This is the now the third time you are being asked..........you're avoiding.

It almost seems like you are intentionally trying to derail the thread.

Just now, jehurey said:

Do you notice that they are giving away the REAL REASON why they don't like gun control.

When liberals talk about enforcing gun control.................these guys immediately feel that removing guns ONLY HURTS WHITE PEOPLE.

Which is them sub-consciously saying "the right to have guns primarily serves to help white people the most."

That's the core truth that they don't want to vocalize.  That's why Dynocrap INSTINCTIVELY makes this about race.

he's basically saying "he's not white...........so don't punish us white people." He's giving the real answer away.

That's pretty much what I see too.  He's essentially saying you're trying to take away white people's ability to defend themselves from colored criminals...

Did slow Jonny just say no one cares about gang violence? :rofls:

There are entire FBI departments, state police and local police departments that specifically target gang violence. 

Millions are spent on it each year.... how do you think prisons are filled with gang members? by chance? :lemming:

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

What does that matter?  Minorities in gangs are killing each other... that's not news.. That's not surprising to people.   Which race is responsible for mass shootings killing the most innocent people in public?

Doesn't matter whether they are illegal or not.. they should be removed and banned.

Doesn't matter.  Mass shootings need to stop regardless of race and motive.

lmao, I don't know who the fuck you think you are.  You go from not giving a single fuck saying that none of these shootings affect you and in "reality" they are statistically irrelevant... and then you turn into a big butthurt bitch when people point out white people committing these acts.

So you won't answer the first question and lead into it with another question while vacillating and dancing around it. Just say it, who is overwhelmingly responsible for mass shootings? Why can't you say it?

Fear of being labeled a racist, it's predictability in its highest form. 

I'm someone who will be continually looked at as a threat and targeted because I'm right leaning, white and a gun owner, I'm someone who firmly believes in the second amendment and it's trying to be shirked under false pretences. My rights are being threatened predicated on a lie. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, jehurey said:

If you are saying that I care TOO LITTLE.

Then that's based on YOUR STANDARDS.

So show me an example of YOUR STANDARD.

This is the now the third time you are being asked..........you're avoiding.

It almost seems like you are intentionally trying to derail the thread.

I'm saying you dont care until it's an incident like this . Which is true . It's the only time you talk about it .

I'm avoiding it because its irrelevant.  This is not a competition between you and me . I'm makikg an observation about you. 

How you act and talk shows why it's impossible,  and a waste of time to argue with the instance left. 

Just now, JONBpc said:

I'm saying you dont care until it's an incident like this . Which is true . It's the only time you talk about it .

I'm avoiding it because its irrelevant.  This is not a competition between you and me . I'm makikg an observation about you. 

How you act and talk shows why it's impossible,  and a waste of time to argue with the instance left. 

It goes hand in hand with what Neil Degrasse Tyson said in that twitter post that everyone is freaking out about. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So you won't answer the first question and lead into it with another question while vacillating and dancing around it. Just say it, who is overwhelmingly responsible for mass shootings? Why can't you say it?

I'm someone who will be continually looked at as a threat and targeted because I'm right leaning and a gun owner, I'm someone who firmly believes in the second amendment and it's trying to be shirked under false pretences. 

Hey retard... NO ONE IS TAKING AWAY YOUR GUNS. 

GUN CONTROL WON'T STOP LEGAL GUN OWNERSHIP.... IT'S TO STOP AND REDUCE ILLEGAL GUNS. 

Why you can't get that through your head? 

as far as race. 

Domestic Terrorism - White Male 

Gang Violence - Minority Male 

Guess what?  Gun control goes after both of those. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Did slow Jonny just say no one cares about gang violence? :rofls:

There are entire FBI departments, state police and local police departments that specifically target gang violence. 

Millions are spent on it each year.... how do you think prisons are filled with gang members? by chance? :lemming:

I'm saying YOU dont care about gang violence . I've never seen you speak on it . 

Gun control debates never come up until its incidents like these.

Dont argue to argue . I'm not dyno . You know exactly what I meant. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

GUN CONTROL WON'T STOP LEGAL GUN OWNERSHIP.... IT'S TO STOP AND REDUCE ILLEGAL GUNS. 

as far as race. 

NO ONE IS TAKING AWAY YOUR GUNS INSTANTLY...

They're just implementing slow changes and normalizing it over the next 30 years, and THEN implementing the final ban. 

Just like they did with this tranny shit, as well as pedophilia. 

How slow are you that you can't realize what's happening? 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

And I said that I've talked about it 50 times in the past 10 years.

Is that TOO LITTLE for you?

Yes or No?

If you don't answer this............then you are intentionally derailing the thread @Remij_

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

as far as race. 

This is total bullshit, gun controls aim is to make it incredibly hard to access weapons, even for those perfectly capable of owning and purchasing them. It aims to make it a ridiculous and convoluted process almost not worth the efforts to attain them.

Its secondary aim is to restrict certain types of firearms, particular ones being sold here and now today, and like sheep said the end goal is normalizing control until a ban seems like an evolutionary step. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm someone who will be continually looked at as a threat and targeted because I'm right leaning and a gun owner, I'm someone who firmly believes in the second amendment and it's trying to be shirked under false pretences. 

You don't seem to get it... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO IS "MORE" RESONSIBLE FOR MASS SHOOTINGS.  I don't look at it like that.  They ALL need to stop.  The issue I have with white people committing these mass shootings is that they are political in nature and are seeded with racism and white supremacy...  Gangs are fucking gangs... they're going to kill each other...  Radicalized white kids people shooting up innocent people out having a good time is ALSO something that has to be addressed and is something that's growing in regularity.

The only thing you think about is white honor..  bu but the black people REM!!! 

Fuck right off..

Just now, jehurey said:

And I said that I've talked about it 50 times in the past 10 years.

Is that TOO LITTEL for you?

Yes or No?

If you don't answer this............then you are intentionally derailing the thread @Remij_

You've not talked about gang violence 50 times in 10 years . 

I'm not derailing anything .

If you dont want to discuss this then dont reply . 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

They're just implementing slow changes and normalizing it over the next 30 years, and THEN implementing the final ban. 

Mr tin foil hat is back :rofls:

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

The government SHOULD take away all your fucking guns you fucking WACKOS!  You guys are literally INSANE.

• NPC 1
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You don't seem to get it... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO IS "MORE" RESONSIBLE FOR MASS SHOOTINGS.  I don't look at it like that.  They ALL need to stop.  The issue I have with white people committing these mass shootings is that they are political in nature and are seeded with racism and white supremacy...  Gangs are fucking gangs... they're going to kill each other...  Radicalized white people shooting up innocent people out having a good time is ALSO something that has to be addressed and is something that's growing in regularity.

The only thing you think about is white honor..  bu but the black people REM!!! 

Fuck right off..

What when mass shootings get as common as gang violence . I mean , it looks like it's getting there .

Will it be dismissed as regular then ?

Just now, JONBpc said:

What when mass shootings get as common as gang violence . I mean , it looks like it's getting there .

Will it be dismissed as regular then ?

No... but do you think the government will do something about it then?  How far does it have to go Jon?