OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Just as long as those people who aren't willing to try recognize that as these things keep happening in higher frequencies and with more devastating outcomes.. that one side was attempting to try.. while the other was unwilling. :shrug: 

Trying with nonsensical policies where you can clearly see the holes and how it would harm the law abiding public is more counter-productive than doing nothing. 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I mean I speak like I'm being an asshole and I know people like Dynamite think that outsiders simply don't understand... but the fact is that it's just depressing that you guys can't work to change and improve this.

Because despite America already being one of the greatest countries in the world... if they could solve some of these problems it wouldn't even be a contest.  The thing is.. I think they are solvable... but action needs to start now.  It's not going to happen instantly.. but people need to realize that it's a broken system and things will only get worse.

You know what's the sad part.

People try to assign blame to "both sides" for........get this............."causing division"

You're goddamn right I am "divided" with people who think and behave like this.

Its impossible to comprimise with people who have an "All or Nothing" "My Way or the Highway" mentality.

They've forced you in one possible choice: throwing their ass onto "the highway"

xM3kmLzPRy8aOSkb_aGTxOAQwICK7rQI9SBUL2yV

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Trying with nonsensical policies where you can clearly see the holes and how it would harm the law abiding public is more counter-productive than doing nothing. 

No.  You're wrong.  Clearly wrong.  The rest of the world is proof.

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

When you study History, 50 years ago is actually a short time. 

I know you don't have a good sense of history and analytic thinking in that regard, but that's the truth. 

Hold on... Imma stop this unmanned drone strike, tank, F-16 etc with my pistol.... BRB :tophat2:

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I use my home everyday you flippant moron, I'm in it every single day. 

It's perfect rationalization. 

do you turn off your electricity and gas when you are "not using" your home?

Does the weather stop whenever you are "not using" your home?

DO you really think you're going to find a smoking gun to your argument?:drake:

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I mean I speak like I'm being an asshole and I know people like Dynamite think that outsiders simply don't understand... but the fact is that it's just depressing that you guys can't work to change and improve this.

Because despite America already being one of the greatest countries in the world... if they could solve some of these problems it wouldn't even be a contest.  The thing is.. I think they are solvable... but action needs to start now.  It's not going to happen instantly.. but people need to realize that it's a broken system and things will only get worse.

Americans are hard headed.  Look at the left right battle.  Its pathetic . So much hate because people dont want to think it's ok to have different opinions .

Luckily , that's more internet and media based.  And not how most of us really live our lives . 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

explain how it would stop law abiding citizens from owning guns? :sass1:

Just now, Remij_ said:

No.  You're wrong.  Clearly wrong.  The rest of the world is proof.

The rest of the world is proof of completely different systems of government with completely different social and constitutional structures ending up at a different result.

It's not proof of anything for this country. 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah, and about 245 of them were gang related shootings. 

:camby:

El Paso

Dayton

This one:

primarily domestic in nature.

https://pilotonline.com/news/local/crime/article_88ca35ba-b5e9-11e9-8336-eb334d1c27e9.html

This one:

https://chippewa.com/news/state-and-regional/dead-injured-in-residential-shootings-in-wisconsin/article_a1efe519-00a2-5212-88b3-995d39bd0f76.html#tracking-source=home-top-story

Garlic Festival

That's 5 just over the last week or so that are not gang related 

:D:D:D

You're fucking oblivious to your own reality.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Sit and spin retard.

Watch the whole thing. This is what gun control has done to law abiding Californians. 

Let me say it again.... I want YOU to explain it. 

Shouldn't be that hard right? 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Let me say it again.... I want YOU to explain it. 

Shouldn't be that hard right? 

That video explains everything from top to bottom, your unwillingness to watch and experience the process from beginning to end is on you, not me. 

You're choosing to remain ignorant. 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hold on... Imma stop this unmanned drone strike, tank, F-16 etc with my pistol.... BRB :tophat2:

Hold on... Imma stop this imperial power with armies, muskets, resources, troops, with a bunch of farmers and some guns... BRB :tophat2:

Clown. 

Edited by SheepKilla
2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Uh , there is zero things wrong with wanting a gun in your home to protect yourself and family .

That stuff happens , it's real. 

There's less reasons for me to want a gun in my home... especially with kids..

You really only think that because any fucknut in your country can be running around with a gun :shrug: