OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

America is NOT other countries.  Not all countries are the same.  How do you not understand that.  

If we removed guns sure that would help . Never said that. I said you cannot remove guns . They will still be here . 300 plus million of them 

You have to prove that.

You're just throwing more BASELESS claims.

"America is not like other countries"

That doesn't mean shit...............you got any science or sociological study to back you up?

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I would certainly die trying.  If they wanted me dead that bad, they could do it.. but if they are just robbing me.. .they'd probably fuck off at the first sign of a fight.  That's MY home.. not theirs.  I have a lot more to lose than them.. they would likely want to just move on.

Statistically though that's much less likely to happen here... and I don't worry about it.  There's lots of other protections in place so that I hopefully don't ever need to resort to bats and guns.

The bad guys would just move on. Yep , you're not american alright :D

Thats not a risk a lot of people would want to take . And I dont blame them . Not sure why you do .

Just now, jehurey said:

You have to probe that.

You're just throwing more BASELESS claims.

"America is not like other countries"

That doesn't mean shit...............you got any science or sociological study to back you up?

Everything itt is baseless. Opinions and thoughts. 

You cant see anything thought besides your own . Now call me right wing again because you cant not leave this non political ....just because I dont agree with you .

It's clear how you think. 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Thats not a risk a lot of people would want to take . And I dont blame them . Not sure why you do .

You're the one with an utterly ridiculous scenario.

Show me stories of people coming in to beat a person with their bare hands or melee weapons in America..........as a RANDOM crime.

Show me the stats. Because that simply does not happen on any regular level in America

You're just telling baseless stories.

Just now, JONBpc said:

Everything itt is baseless. Opinions and thoughts. 

You cant see anything thought besides your own . Now call me right wing again because you cant not leave this non political ....just because I dont agree with you .

It's clear how you think. 

No it isn't.

Last time I checked, those European and Australian countries are quite real.

Sorry dude.............you attempting FALSE EQUIVALENCY simply isn't going to work.

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I would certainly die trying.  If they wanted me dead that bad, they could do it.. but if they are just robbing me.. .they'd probably fuck off at the first sign of a fight.  That's MY home.. not theirs.  I have a lot more to lose than them.. they would likely want to just move on.

Statistically though that's much less likely to happen here... and I don't worry about it.  There's lots of other protections in place so that I hopefully don't ever need to resort to bats and guns.  I believe it's less likely to happen because we don't have a culture of guns and violence and fear.

They can't understand how less access to guns also reduces the chances of a Home Invasion. Because a home invader ain't going to be so confident in doing so without feeling the power a gun gives. Their minds have been just programmed so badly that they don't actually know what true safety feels like. They've never felt it before. They live in a culture of fear.

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

You're the one with an utterly ridiculous scenario.

Show me stories of people coming in to beat a person with their bare hands or melee weapons in America..........as a RANDOM crime.

Show me the stats. Because that simply does not happen on any regular level in America

You're just telling baseless stories.

Prove america would be like Canada if guns go away. 

Nothing itt can be proven.  It's all opinion or thought. 

Just now, jehurey said:

No it isn't.

Last time I checked, those European and Australian countries are quite real.

Sorry dude.............you attempting FALSE EQUIVALENCY simply isn't going to work.

And again , america is not a European country.  We are not the same .

Just now, JONBpc said:

Prove america would be like Canada if guns go away. 

Nothing itt can be proven.  It's all opinion or thought. 

Nope............explain your claim.

Stop trying to change the subject.

This is now like the 8th time you're trying to derail the thread.

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

They can't understand how less access to guns also reduces the chances of a Home Invasion. Because a home invader ain't going to be so confident in doing so without feel the power a gun gives. Their minds have been just programmed so badly that they don't actually know what true safety feels like. They've never felt it before. They live in a culture of fear.

Your mind has been programmed that people ONLY do things because of guns .

Guns go away people turn into lil sweet pussy cats !

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope............explain your claim.

Stop trying to change the subject.

This is now like the 8th time you're trying to derail the thread.

Dude stfu . If you dont agree move on . This is about me to tou more than the topic. 

Just now, JONBpc said:

And again , america is not a European country.  We are not the same .

Nope, either explain that on a sociological level, or you got nothing.

Its a democracy, its a capitalist system...........therefore people NEED money to survive........which would create the incentive for crime.

The European countries have immigration, they have gangs, they have crime. They have 24 hour news channels and can access the same internet we can.

They really aren't that different............so why are they killing each other over there?

How come they don't have as many knife crimes per capita as we have gun crimes per capita?

Just now, JONBpc said:

Dude stfu . If you dont agree move on . This is about me to tou more than the topic. 

Sorry........stop trying to derail the thread and answer the question.

You're out of moves.

Just now, JONBpc said:

Your mind has been programmed that people ONLY do things because of guns .

Guns go away people turn into lil sweet pussy cats !

My mind has been programmed to not even have that thought and fear and risk as even a floating idea in my mind. That is what true safety feels like. 

A crazy or angry person without a weapon that can kill dozens of ppl in seconds just aint that scary

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, either explain that on a sociological level, or you got nothing.

Its a democracy, its a capitalist system...........therefore people NEED money to survive........which would create the incentive for crime.

The European countries have immigration, they have gangs, they have crime. They have 24 hour news channels and can access the same internet we can.

They really aren't that different............so why are they killing each other over there?

How come they don't have as many knife crimes per capita as we have gun crimes per capita?

The insane left will not give on anything.  You will always think you are right . You will always think you have solutions .

As I said , pointless to argue . This is nothing more than a power trip to you.  Pathetic 

Just now, madmaltese said:

My mind has been programmed to not even have that thought and fear and risk as even a floating idea in my mind. That is what true safety feels like. 

A crazy or angry person without a weapon that can kill dozens of ppl in seconds just aint that scary

As an American, I would feel batshit scared walking through London past 7 PM. 

Ah yes, you are "truly" safe in your dystopian shithole.  

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

:| 

Dude... I'd fight to the death to protect my family... bat vs gun or whatever the fuck it would be.  Me or my family POSSIBLY being killed by some random break in does not lead me to the conclusion that guns should be available to everyone under the pretenses of protection.  I'd rather the government worked harder to beef up police presence in high crime areas.. do more to prevent incidents like that from happening.  And I'd take measures myself to improve my home security and awareness.  

Those things would make me feel better than having a gun in my home.

Just now, madmaltese said:

Yeah dude , cause you don't fucking live in that reality . American people do . Outside looking in dude. 

Just now, JONBpc said:

The insane left will not give on anything.  You will always think you are right . You will always think you have solutions .

As I said , pointless to argue . This is nothing more than a power trip to you.  Pathetic 

You're now changing the topic again?

You're talking about "the left" now?????????????????/

@Remij_ Can you take care of this.....he's actually changing topics faster than Dynocrap.

Just now, Remij_ said:

:| 

Dude... I'd fight to the death to protect my family... bat vs gun or whatever the fuck it would be.  Me or my family POSSIBLY being killed by some random break in does not lead me to the conclusion that guns should be available to everyone under the pretenses of protection.  I'd rather the government worked harder to beef up police presence in high crime areas.. do more to prevent incidents like that from happening.  And I'd take measures myself to improve my home security and awareness.  

Those things would make me feel better than having a gun in my home.

I dont think guns should be available to everyone.  You guys are shoving words out of my mouth. 

Just like mad , you dont live this man . You cant understand how we do .