OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

24 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

That happens all the time there . Nobody ever talks about it because its "just gang violence"

Gang violence isn't political in nature.

And we STILL want to fix................by removing the guns.

Banning guns helps curb the political-based violent...........the mental-illness based violence......AND the gang-based violence.

Liberals want to fix ALL of it with gun control. Let's get to it.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

This guy autistic cop is still at it with this race kd the shooter thing..... Bro something is really wrong with you bro :scust:

This man is more focused about the race of the shooter than the shootings themselves :holeup:

It's hard not to be when the buzzwords for basically everything are "Another mass shooting perpetrated by a white male" and then incessant rambling about the rise of white nationalism and supremacy as talking points. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Banning guns helps curb the political-based violent...........the mental-illness based violence......AND the gang-based violence.

Go for it .

It's just interesting to me how none of you ever talk about gun control until something like these 2 incidents happen.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yes it's easy to roll your eyes at things when reality actually gets shoved into the conversation. 

You didn't shove anything into the conversation except a bunch of bullshit.

Hey retards... gun control applies to all races... doesn't matter if you are black, white yellow green, blue etc. 

Domestic terrorism mass shootings is mostly done by white men. 

Gang violence is mostly done by minorities

Gun control covers all that. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The gang violence is done almost entirely with illegally obtained weapons in the strictest gun controlled cities in the country.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

The gang violence is done almost entirely with illegally obtained weapons in the strictest gun controlled cities in the country.

Because they are easily gotten elsewhere in the country...

Just now, JONBpc said:

Go for it .

It's just interesting to me how none of you ever talk about gun control until something like these 2 incidents happen.

So...........in other words I talk about gun control like 4 to 6 times through a year.................for the past 8 to 10 years?

So like 50 times?

How is that interesting?  Am I talking about it too little?

And if so................show me an example of you talking about a social issue with more regularity.

I'll wait.

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This guy autistic cop is still at it with this race kd the shooter thing..... Bro something is really wrong with you bro :scust:

This man is more focused about the race of the shooter than the shootings themselves :holeup:

To be fair,  nobody is concerned about the shootings tho unless it's an incident like these 2 .

There are shootings everyday in the US with kill counts making these incidents small .

And nobody talks about it , cares about it or speaks on gun violence then . Why ?

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You didn't shove anything into the conversation except a bunch of bullshit.

Pray tell, what exactly is bullshit? Let me ask you some questions.

• What race is overwhelmingly responsible for mass shootings?
  • Are legally obtained firearms used predominantly in mass shootings?
  • Are most mass shootings for political reasoning?

If you can't answer these questions you're not prepared to have this discussion. 

It's hard not to be when the buzzwords for basically everything are "Another mass shooting perpetrated by a white male" and then incessant rambling about the rise of white nationalism and supremacy as talking points. 

But those things are true.... the rise was white nationalism and white supremacy.    That doesn't take away from gang violence being an issue as well. 

You do know they're not mutually exclusive right? 

Ok.

We'll make strict gun control to fix that.........AS WELL.

You're not listening to me.

Its like you're reading off a menu.............and I'm telling you "Yes.........we will take ALL of it, sonny boy."

Every gun control measure for EVERY type of gun problem in America............liberals want to do it all.

Just now, jehurey said:

So...........in other words I talk about gun control like 4 to 6 times through a year.................for the past 8 to 10 years?

So like 50 times?

How is that interesting?  Am I talking about it too little?

And if so................show me an example of you talking about a social issue with more regularity.

I'll wait.

If it's a topic you are really concerned about you wouldnt only speak on it only when incidents like these happen .

What does it have to do with what I talk about?

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

To be fair,  nobody is concerned about the shootings tho unless it's an incident like these 2 .

There are shootings everyday in the US with kill counts making these incidents small .

And nobody talks about it , cares about it or speaks on gun violence then . Why ?

Sorry, that's a common right-wing tactic to try and play down the incidents.

That isn't going to work.

By your logic..............a soldier in a war-zone getting shot should be shocking us every day.

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

If it's a topic you are really concerned about you wouldnt only speak on it only when incidents like these happen .

What does it have to do with what I talk about?

Is me talking about this 50 times over the past 10 years  TOO LITTLE.

That's a Yes or No question I am asking you.

And if so............show me an example of you caring about something even more than I do about gun control.

I don't even know why you are trying this strategy.......its not going to remotely work. LOL

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's like talking in circles with you.  We went over this yesterday. 

The guns are illegal in one state BUT ARE EASILY OBTAINED EASILY IN ANOTHER STATE FOR CASH ONLY. 

The guns are coming in from other states you dolt. 

Gun control will cover all of that.   Why so you think it has to be one or the other? 

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry, that's a common right-wing tactic to try and play down the incidents.

That isn't going to work.

By your logic..............a soldier in a war-zone getting shot should be shocking us every day.

I'm not playing down anything.  These are disgusting incidents . I'm not even right wing , you head is full of nothing but your political stance you cant even have a normal conversation .

Basically you dont care about gang violence because its  normal? Lol . Ok. 

Just now, jehurey said:

Is me talking about this 50 times over the past 10 years  TOO LITTLE.

That's a Yes or No question I am asking you.

And if so............show me an example of you caring about something even more than I do about gun control.

I don't even know why you are trying this strategy.......its not going to remotely work. LOL

What's with all the comparisons to me ? You have a problem . Its always a fight with someone else with you . Same shit different day different topic .

Just now, Goukosan said:

It's like talking in circles with you.  We went over this yesterday. 

The guns are illegal in one state BUT ARE EASILY OBTAINED EASILY IN ANOTHER STATE FOR CASH ONLY. 

The guns are coming in from other states you dolt. 

Gun control will cover all of that.   Why so you think it has to be one or the other? 

Most illegally obtained weapons are are from straw sales and theft.