Borderlands 3

AI: The Somnium Files

October/November:

Shenmue 3

Luigi's Mansion 3

Doom Eternal

:whew: 

my picks:dame:

blair witch looks boring and they shouldn't have used this "franchise" for a game in the first place. just call it something else. its not blair witch at all.

40 minutes ago, Ike said:

Astral Chain, Man of Medan, Control, Link’s Awakening, The Outer Worlds, Luigi’s Mansion 3,  and Death Stranding are the remaining games this year I’m super interested in playing. 

Nintendo is going to own it, in terms of exclusives. They have already delivered this year. 

Looing forward to control, shenmue 3, and cyberpunk as well. It will come down to free time. 

Shenmue III is the only one I actually care about, everything else is filler. This is 17 years of waiting, 14 years of internet scouring trying to find out info about this game, what's happening, if it's ever going to be a thing, 14 years of uncertainty. Watching Shenmue project after project get cancelled, knowing so much about a story that has nowhere to go and no one standing up for it. 

It's our time now.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Shenmue III is the only one I actually care about, everything else is filler. This is 17 years of waiting, 14 years of internet scouring trying to find out info about this game, what's happening, if it's ever going to be a thing, 14 years of uncertainty. Watching Shenmue project after project get cancelled, knowing so much about a story that has nowhere to go and no one standing up for it. 

It's our time now.

You were hating on it so hard too.  I remember you said Ryu looked nothing like Ryu.. and everything looked "different" and that this "wasn't the Shenmue you know" :tom: 

Now it's the only game you actually care about (not on Xbox) and you confirm that you don't even care about Gears 5? :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You were hating on it so hard too.  I remember you said Ryu looked nothing like Ryu.. and everything looked "different" and that this "wasn't the Shenmue you know" :tom: 

Now it's the only game you actually care about (not on Xbox) and you confirm that you don't even care about Gears 5? :rofl: 

That was then, this is now, things changed.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's our time now.

the goonies is overrated. shenmue fucking sucks. 

if there was anything worth waiting for it was a proper sequel to broken sword  1 and 2 but we got mostly garbage but serpents curse kinda owned. 

fuck shenmue its absolute garbage. how people can hype this shit is beyond me. no story, no depth, no charisma, no humour, no gameplay. pure garbo :trash:

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, kaz said:

shenmue fucking sucks. 

fuck shenmue its absolute garbage. how people can hype this shit is beyond me. no story, no depth, no charisma, no humour, no gameplay. pure garbo :trash:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, kaz said:

the goonies is overrated. shenmue fucking sucks. 

if there was anything worth waiting for it was a proper sequel to broken sword  1 and 2 but we got mostly garbage but serpents curse kinda owned. 

This is quite possibly the dumbest post I've ever read on the internet. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I see you've never hit that "View your Activity" button. :face:

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You are quite possibly the dumbest person I've ever met anywhere for still coming back to this place. :tom: