Astral Chain is 30fps?

34 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Game is almost AAA and it's probably a PG classic and motherfuckers are desperate to bash it. :D

it's pathetic. 

Lemmings are going to Metacritic and review bombing because they're mad it's a Switch Exclusive :rofls:

Bbbut platinum.. why did you make a Switch Exclusive? :cries:......... 

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

this pretty much confirmed what i said, they prioritized visuals over framerate. also the 30fps looks stable which makes it all a non-issue. its more stable than vanquish was on ps360, and even another platinum game that targeted 60.

22 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

this pretty much confirmed what i said, they prioritized visuals over framerate. also the 30fps looks stable which makes it all a non-issue. its more stable than vanquish was on ps360, and even another platinum game that targeted 60.

Exactly.  Slow Jonny and DynamiteCop are retarded. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

it's pathetic. 

Lemmings are going to Metacritic and review bombing because they're mad it's a Switch Exclusive :rofls:

Bbbut platinum.. why did you make a Switch Exclusive? :cries:......... 

Its AA and I'm pretty sure plat said they were aiming for 60fps .

So yeah , a 30fps is disappointing.  

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

Why are you talking about vanquish ? Playing a game like this at 30fps would he disappointing.  Doesnt mean the game sucks , it's a disappointment for sure .

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

post a link of platinum saying they were aiming for 60fps with this game. :fella:

I dont have one but I recall them saying that,  or maybe it was another game . This just is bad news , cause it's almost for sure now that bayo 3 will run at 30fps .

Not sure why you are so upset at me . From the looks of it , a lot of people are upset this is 30fps .

Even DF themselves say they are disappointed.  That doesnt mean it's not a good game ...it just means its disappointing that it isn't 60fps .

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I dont have one but I recall them saying that,  or maybe it was another game . This just is bad news , cause it's almost for sure now that bayo 3 will run at 30fps .

Not sure why you are so upset at me . From the looks of it , a lot of people are upset this is 30fps .

Even DF themselves say they are disappointed.  That doesnt mean it's not a good game ...it just means its disappointing that it isn't 60fps .

Not upset with you wby would I be the game is great. 

You can't post a link because there is none.  The developer clearly said they aimed for 30fps. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Not upset with you wby would I be the game is great. 

You can't post a link because there is none.  The developer clearly said they aimed for 30fps. 

Maybe I got it confused with another game . Game looks good sure . Too bad its only 30fps tho .

34 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Why are you talking about vanquish ? Playing a game like this at 30fps would he disappointing.  Doesnt mean the game sucks , it's a disappointment for sure .

im talking about vanquish for the same reason df talked about it and showed footage of it in their video. it’s another platinum game that was 30fps and was fine because it was designed for it.

8 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

im talking about vanquish for the same reason df talked about it and showed footage of it in their video. it’s another platinum game that was 30fps and was fine because it was designed for it.

Df said it was disappointing that astral is 30fps . That's the same.thing I said .

Not sure why you are arguing with me about that. 

Vanquish came in a time where most fps were 30fps . It's different times .

Peoppe expect platinum games to at least target 60fps .

Much like vanquish on last gen consoles ...it wasn't designed for 30fps . It's because the hardware couldn't/ cant do 60fps .

You dont remember how excited people were to play vanquish on PC at high frame rates ?

2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Its AA and I'm pretty sure plat said they were aiming for 60fps .

So yeah , a 30fps is disappointing.  

Really, they said that?

Go find the link to where they said that.

I'll wait.