Zoe Quinn accuses dev of assault , dev kills himself

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This newer generation lives on it, and through it.   Where as I think those of us who were around in the early 2000's used the internet to fuck around, enjoyed the laughs, then logged-off an

Don't know the full story but people really need to start understanding the extent of the impact that this current internet mob has. I actually have no doubts this person was toxic and possibly abusiv

Posted Images

i dont understand what happened? and who? what? whos zoe quinn and why indie dev wtf so many questions add that shit to your op. 

• Like 1

Zoe quinn is an ugly feminist that tried to make a shitty indie game , and pretends all men in the indie industry try to rape her 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/alec-holowka-night-in-the-woods-towerfall-accused-of-sexual-assault-update-alec-holowka-has-reportedly-passed-away-see-staff-posts-threadmarks.137449/

Pretty sure most innocent guys don't do anything that drastic.

I mean, if being trashed online for an ENTIRE WEEK is enough for people to kill themselves, then how come Zoe Quinn has survived for this long?

Does that mean she's mentally stronger than most average men?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I mean, if being trashed online for an ENTIRE WEEK is enough for people to kill themselves, then how come Zoe Quinn has survived for this long?

Certain people seek that kind of attention though.

Anyway... imagine being innocent of a crime such as rape and have everyone turn on you?  Knowing full well that even if you're proven innocent, nobody will look at you the same.

I dunno.  That could be pretty hard for some people.

That said... it could easily be as you say.  They guy finally got outed.. knew his life was fucked.. and took the easy way out.  I don't know and haven't followed about this Zoe Quinn shit enough to really form an opinion.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

lol i still dont know what happened and i dont know these guys. (the tweet thingy is not available) but i know you can accuse innocent people and people will buy it and fuck you up over it

people dont want facts, they want stories and drama and death.

gj, the bitch probably made something up, thats why she deleted it? 

5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Imagine being retarded enough to link your self-esteem to what people on resetera think or say about you. 

As dumb as it is.. he works in the video game industry.  They'd harass the fuck out of anyone who would even dare work with this guy again.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

This guy has a history of mental problems . Is she stronger than most average men ? Doubt it . She is constantly crying for clout .

Stronger than this guy ? Obviously .

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

As dumb as it is.. he works in the video game industry.  They'd harass the fuck out of anyone who would even dare work with this guy again.

The indie scene has something really wrong with it . Both sides of it seem to be fucking retarded. 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

This guy has a history of mental problems . Is she stronger than most average men ? Doubt it . She is constantly crying for clout .

Stronger than this guy ? Obviously .

Well, if he has a history of mental illness, then we just answered the main question regarding this death.

Just now, kaz said:

what actually happened lmao why are you making fun of retards on this other forum when we dont even know whats going on 

Apparently this guy sexually assaulted this girl,  she called him out , the internet mobbed him and he killed himself. 

It's all in the link I posted .

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Apparently this guy sexually assaulted this girl,  she called him out , the internet mobbed him and he killed himself. 

It's all in the link I posted .

there is fucking nothing in the link you posted. there is an op with an removed twitter thingy message and then bunch of comments praising this girl for saying shit about that guy. 

wtf? and then the dude killed himself but nobody knows what really happened :D  gj social justice

6 minutes ago, kaz said:

there is fucking nothing in the link you posted. there is an op with an removed twitter thingy message and then bunch of comments praising this girl for saying shit about that guy. 

wtf? and then the dude killed himself but nobody knows what really happened :D  gj social justice

Zoe Quinn is an indie dev. She made Depression Quest, it has a 1.5 user score on meta. She then took 80k from kickstarter to make a game and never did. Word is she is broke. She sucked a guys dick to get a game made. Google her if you want her life story.

The guy killed himself after she claimed he was an abuser.