Control already getting Firesale'd after a few days - was $20 off on Amazon

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bodycount: Here's some Ownage!111!!!!1     Everyone: Nice deal! 

Exclusive RTX effects.. one of the sexiest games ever       Can you imagine a Switch version of this game?      Hell, let's put the PC version to the lowest settings possible

Buying a game from the makers of Alan Wake

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I wasn't talking about shit the game, other than it doesn't seem to be selling well.

You made it worse when you INTENTIONALLY tried to put misleading information.

Dude, how would you react if I intentionally posted Australian sales numbers to defend a Switch game?

We know you are embarrassed by it, because your big "tell" is that you immediately turn almost-violently mad as some sort of defense mechanism.

It looks bad. If anybody else acted that way, they would look bad.

I actually posted the pic and had the same thought that Gouko did.  He actually thought the pic was FAKE because it had powered by the NPD Group on there... meaning he thought, like I did, that it was representing NA.  I didn't know they post Australia shit.  I got that pic from Courtney Hope's twitter who is the actress for the main character of the game.  After thinking that it could possibly be fake, I checked and then posted that it actually came from the Official Australian Playstation twitter... so the pic wasn't fake.  I specifically stated in my post Australia after finding out about it...

And you're here acting like I purposefully intentionally mislead... lmao.  As SOON as I knew it was from Aus... I stated it.  BEFORE anyone else.  So no..

and LMAO "violently mad"... that's how that appeared to you?  lmao how far left are you?

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I actually posted the pic and had the same thought that Gouko did.  He actually thought the pic was FAKE because it had powered by the NPD Group on there... meaning he thought, like I did, that it was representing NA.  I didn't know they post Australia shit.  I got that pic from Courtney Hope's twitter who is the actress for the main character of the game.  After thinking that it could possibly be fake, I checked and then posted that it actually came from the Official Australian Playstation twitter... so the pic wasn't fake.  I specifically stated in my post Australia after finding out about it...

And you're here acting like I purposefully intentionally mislead... lmao.  As SOON as I knew it was from Aus... I stated it.  BEFORE anyone else.  So no..

and LMAO "violently mad"... that's how that appeared to you?  lmao how far left are you?

Stop trying to be like cooke and act like a victim of politics.

You have a problem with needlessly "escalating" arguments.

You type like a person who tries to raise their voice and get in people's faces when you're losing an argument, as a defense mechanism. Sorta like going on offense is the best defense.

This isn't a sporadic thing.....you do this quite often.

This is what lynux is talking about, as well.

44 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Stop trying to be like cooke and act like a victim of politics.

You have a problem with needlessly "escalating" arguments.

You type like a person who tries to raise their voice and get in people's faces when you're losing an argument, as a defense mechanism. Sorta like going on offense is the best defense.

This isn't a sporadic thing.....you do this quite often.

This is what lynux is talking about, as well.

You have problem with needlessly over exaggerating about how someone is acting to push your agenda... kind like lefties do.  That's what you do.

"Violently mad"...

"Officer.. he was violently harassing me!!@!@"

LMAO dude... Here's what happened... you came in with your hot take... and were wrong.  "Duur did Remi REALLY think he could get away with that?"

Meanwhile, I didn't INTENTIONALLY try to mislead anyone... like you claimed.  And the pic wasn't fake... like he claimed.

Aside from that... all you're trying to do is stroke Gouko's dick.  You came into the thread with an agenda to back your boyfriend up...  All you do here is accuse people of shit.  You wait until you think you have all the information you need to make a claim and then change the subject and argue forever about it.  That's the jerry cycle.  It's a well known thing and there's a reason why it has a name.

This is what the rest of us here are talking about.

13 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You have problem with needlessly over exaggerating about how someone is acting to push your agenda... kind like lefties do.  That's what you do.

"Violently mad"...

"Officer.. he was violently harassing me!!@!@"

LMAO dude... Here's what happened... you came in with your hot take... and were wrong.  "Duur did Remi REALLY think he could get away with that?"

Meanwhile, I didn't INTENTIONALLY try to mislead anyone... like you claimed.  And the pic wasn't fake... like he claimed.

Aside from that... all you're trying to do is stroke Gouko's dick.  You came into the thread with an agenda to back your boyfriend up...  All you do here is accuse people of shit.  You wait until you think you have all the information you need to make a claim and then change the subject and argue forever about it.  That's the jerry cycle.  It's a well known thing and there's a reason why it has a name.

This is what the rest of us here are talking about.

Sorry, doing cooke's shtick isn't going to work.

When you are losing an argument, you suddenly want to escalate the argument and you start calling people names, its noticeable.

When you should just be cutting your losses, you seem to want to double-down on stuff. And, if we point it out, that actually riles you up for some reason.

You're trying to attach me to gouko.........and it just isn't working, dude.

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, doing cooke's shtick isn't going to work.

When you are losing an argument, you suddenly want to escalate the argument and you start calling people names, its noticeable.

When you should just be cutting your losses, you seem to want to double-down on stuff. And, if we point it out, that actually riles you up for some reason.

You're trying to attach me to gouko.........and it just isn't working, dude.

violently mad :tom: 

9 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Don't even bother with this douche canoe, notice what he's doing as always?

Talking about boring ass sales shit that no one actually cares about.

your lack of self awareness is astounding as always..... Mr. Smash won't sell, Mr no one will purchase Pokémon, Mr Switch falling off a cliff any day now, Mr X will dominate NPDs, Mr X outsells pro :rawf:

Edited by Goukosan
9 hours ago, lynux3 said:

So...

This is what you're going to do all night?

Five of your last 6 posts have been grammar nazi related.

Unbelievable.

Is that abbreviation “shut the fuck up”? Shut what up? My mouth? I didn’t say anything. I texted.