Nintendo Direct - 9/4/19 at 6pm est

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I can't get over how Nintendo had an actual laugh track when they mentioned Xbox1 on the Banjo stream.... Savage :drake:

I just went watched that because I was sure that people were just bullshitting or twisting the intention... but they actually did... It was 100% a shot at MS :kaz: 

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll have to go to 26-27 min because I can't have it start at that time since the broadcast is still live.. so it will actually keep going further back.

If you commute daily, it’s so worth it. I have a 90 minute work commute including a ferry and I take my Switch everyday. 

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bayonetta 3 was already announced its in development slow Johnny :grimaceleft:

Why not show it ? It was announced then nothing.  That would have been more exciting than a bunch of old ports 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I just went watched that because I was sure that people were just bullshitting or twisting the intention... but they actually did... It was 100% a shot at MS :kaz: 

Bro... and he said it like three times and laughed each time :mroff:

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Is he.......like..............hoping it gets Scalebounded or something?:ben:

Complaining about a presentation that we didn't even know existed about a week ago. LOL

This presentation rapes Microsoft's E3 presentation, and Nintendo didn't even need to do anything.

No , i want to see it .

90 percent old ports rapes ms e3 ? Lol ok

7 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

[Urge to buy Switch intensifies]

If you commute daily, it’s so worth it. I have a 90 minute work commute including a ferry and I take my Switch everyday. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Why not show it ? It was announced then nothing.  That would have been more exciting than a bunch of old ports 

They mostly showed stuff releasing through Q2 of 2020. It’ll be in the next direct. 

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You and Xenoblade 1 can suck my dick :tom: 

Also the UHD remaster has been on PC since forever..  Why would I be excited about a shitty low res Switch version?

Bro that looks worse than what was shown today.   The official version is a remake, new assets, new models etc. 

What you posted is the  same low poly Wii game with the same assets at higher res. 

You can't be fucking serious :rofls:

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

Not so much daily, but I do travel often; so lugging around a desktop, PS4 and HDTV isn't really feasible. :D 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro that looks worse than what was shown today.   The official version is a remake, new assets, new models etc. 

What you posted is the  same low poly Wii game with the same assets at higher res. 

You can't be fucking serious :rofls:

Both look like shit :tom: 

And whatever... this Switch version is coming to PC too :rofls: