Gears 5 arguably the best looking game of all time

31 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You still cant show where I said I'm disappointed with all 30fps ?

It's almost like you ......made that up :reg:

Like you making up that claim that the developer or Gouko said that Astral Chain was going to be 60fps?

That kind of lie?:reg:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

didn't bite

Arguably?  It's not even close.

+

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Like you making up that claim that the developer or Gouko said that Astral Chain was going to be 60fps?

I said I may have mistaken the dev. Goobs said that tho. 

I'm still waiting on little goobs to respond .

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

I said I may have mistaken the dev. Goobs said that tho. 

I'm still waiting on little goobs to respond .

Bbbut you were mistaken with the dev... lol... you straight up lied :shrug:

You keep claiming I said it would be 60fps but you can't seem to post the quote.... hmmm why is that? :fella:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Bbbut you were mistaken with the dev... lol... you straight up lied :shrug:

You keep claiming I said it would be 60fps but you can't seem to post the quote.... hmmm why is that? :fella:

And you won't say where I said I'm disappointed with all 30fps games .

I won't answer anything until you prove yourself . I'll wait , goobs :trump2:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Yup he got caught lying about both those things..... all while making a thread being disappointed that a game is 30fps 

Lying B..... Pathetic kid 

Why don't you show me where I said I was disappointed with all 30fps games ??

You know , like you've been lying about for a week :trump2:

Or you can just admit you're a liar , instead of holding Jerry's hand hoping he will drag this off topic .

Liar :mj:

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Why don't you show me where I said I was disappointed with all 30fps games ??

You know , like you've been lying about for a week :trump2:

Or you can just admit you're a liar , instead of holding Jerry's hand hoping he will drag this off topic .

Liar :mj:

:fella:

Still waiting on that 60fps quote...lying B. 

That doesn't say im disappointed with all games that are 30fps.

Are you too weak of a man to admit you lied? Is this system war that important to you?

That you will.....:gerstmann: lie to win :TCHBR:

30 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

That doesn't say im disappointed with all games that are 30fps.

Are you too weak of a man to admit you lied? Is this system war that important to you?

That you will.....:gerstmann: lie to win :TCHBR:

A game the developer said was going to be 30fps you were disappointed that said game released at 30fps just like the developer said it would. 

First you lie and say Platinum said otherwise, then you lie ane I said I said otherwise...  and you can't even post ONE QUOTE AS YET. 

Pathetic lying scum :scust:

Edited by Goukosan
6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

A game the developer said was going to be 30fps you were disappointed that said game released at 30fps just like the developer said it would. 

First you lie and say Platinum said otherwise, then you lie ane I said I said otherwise...  and you can't even post ONE QUOTE AS YET. 

NO, I said I may have been mistaken what the dev said. And regardless, yes I am disappointed that a platinum action game is sometimes 30fps.

Now, for the last time , show me where I said im disappointed with every 30fps game like you have been following me around in multiple threads repeating that LIE.

Or man up, and just admit you are dumb ass liar that obsessed with winning a SW argument that you made up. FREAK:mroff:

If your response isn't a quote of me saying that im disappointed with all 30fps, don't even bother and or, Yes JOnB I LiED!!, then don't bother responding at all. Everyone sees that you are a pathetic female. 

Good day:TCHBR:

52 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I admitted I may have mistaken what the devs said . I'm not a female,  like you .

You cant even admit you are lying lmao . I see you are using both accounts now :ready:

Guys, stop it with the 30fps shit...  This thread isn't about Platinum Games games either.  The fact is that Ass Chain can't be played at anything more than 30fps.. while Gears 5 can.  Sheepmits will have to wait until the superior 60fps 4K PC version comes.  It's deep in development right now.

In the meantime...

LMAO ResetERA Sony fanboys are losing their minds because people are saying that Gears 5 is probably the best looking console game and that it looks better than God of War.  They're getting salty as fuck :D 

15 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Guys, stop it with the 30fps shit...  This thread isn't about Platinum Games games either.  The fact is that Ass Chain can't be played at anything more than 30fps.. while Gears 5 can.  Sheepmits will have to wait until the superior 60fps 4K PC version comes.  It's deep in development right now.

In the meantime...

LMAO ResetERA Sony fanboys are losing their minds because people are saying that Gears 5 is probably the best looking console game and that it looks better than God of War.  They're getting salty as fuck :D 

Reefset era Sony fans are the worst