Gears 5 arguably the best looking game of all time

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The Majority of people will play this at 30fps on base Xbox1 (that userbase is ridiculously bigger than the X userbase).... 

30fps? that's disappointing for the lemmings according to you. :feelsbadman:

Why would it be disappointing? All Gears games have been 30 FPS, 60 FPS for the X is a bonus just like it was for Gears 4 when they did the post-release update for it. 

It's the best looking game and it runs at a locked framerate which has been typical for every game in the franchise. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

didn't bite

Arguably?  It's not even close.

+

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why would it be disappointing? All Gears games have been 30 FPS, 60 FPS for the X is a bonus just like it was for Gears 4 when they did the post-release update for it. 

It's the best looking game and it runs at a locked framerate which has been typical for every game in the franchise. 

Ask Jonb1 why they would be disappointed.  According to him all 30fps games are disappointing. :lemming:

28 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:feelsbadman:

You hyped astral AAA and claimed it would be 60fps . 

I see why you are butthurt, but the real question is how long you are going to follow me around and lie ? 

You're in your 30s lmao 

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You hyped astral AAA and claimed it would be 60fps . 

I see why you are butthurt, but the real question is how long you are going to follow me around and lie ? 

You're in your 30s lmao 

First you claimed the dev said that... lie 

Now you're saying that I said that... lie. 

Slow Jonny making shit up to hide the fact that he said 30fps games are disappointing :fella:

You can't hide from the disappointment that lemmings have that it's 30fps...if only they could enjoy 30fps games :feelsbadman:

You most certainly did hype it AAA and you most certainly did claim it would be 60fps .

All fact . 

So your disappointed it's not AAA , it's not 60fps , the iq is trash and it has no surround sound.  Df was disappointed about those things as well so you are not alone at least. 

23 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You most certainly did hype it AAA and you most certainly did claim it would be 60fps .

All fact . 

So your disappointed it's not AAA , it's not 60fps , the iq is trash and it has no surround sound.  Df was disappointed about those things as well so you are not alone at least. 

So it should be easy for to find one post where I said Astral Chain would be 60fps then :shrug:

Slow Jonny and his lies :rofls:

Meanwhile, lemmings are disappointed that gears is a 30fps game that scored 7, is filled with LGBTQ shit, trans shit... etc :scust:

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It should also be easy for you to find a link where I'm disappointed in all 30fps games.

I'll wait for that while you shit on LGBT people. 

So you still can't find where I said that it would be 60fps? .... thought you said it was a fact :shrug: