Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

didn't bite

Arguably?  It's not even close.

+

Just now, jehurey said:

Plenty, considering how I don't have to resort to lying on a games forum.:ben:

Yeah , idk what's up with Goobs and his lying . So tell me Berry , whatcha playing?

Just now, JONBpc said:

Yeah , idk what's up with Goobs and his lying . So tell me Berry , whatcha playing?

And now he's continuing to lie even more.......and he changes the subject.

That's another sign that someone doesn't know enough about video games when they want to leave the subject and talk about something else.

Its even worse when that person attempts that all the time.:reg:

27 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i still think read dead 2 for the one x is the best looking game. maybe last of us 2 will challenge it, but for now, rdr2 all the way. 

TLOU2 will destroy it.. buuuuut RDR2 will likely remain more impressive in certain ways, like the amount of systems it has running at all times while being open world.

Their engine has advanced a huge amount since UC4/LL, and their motion capture studio and pipeline has evolved even further and is literally second to none... but the biggest thing is that Naughty Dog has been working on TLOU2 for a loooong time.  Far more time than any other game they've ever worked on.  That means that Sony is giving them the time... and more importantly, they are taking that time, to make it as good and polished as it can be.

I think they're going to make a statement with TLOU2.  It's really only the 2nd full ND production this generation..  UC4 was the UC1 moment, and TLOU2 will be the UC2 moment.

:whew: 

19 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Game is stunning but i think RDR2 still holds the title for the time being. 

No way man . Rdr looked soft and hdr was junk.  Hdr in this game is amazing , its 60fps and has a million more things going on .

The snow in rdr looked better I guess. 

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

No way man . Rdr looked soft and hdr was junk.  Hdr in this game is amazing , its 60fps and has a million more things going on .

The snow in rdr looked better I guess. 

Animations. 

It's why ND is always the best too. 

Gears 5 looks super from a static point of view but there isn't the little lifelike touches that games like UC and RDR2 have done in the animation department. 

Not to mention RDR2 was open world.