Borderlands 3 (Digital Foundry Analysis)

Just now, Remij_ said:

Weird that AF on X1X looks worse than PS4 Pro.  I thought it was a forced 16x system wide?

Anyway, that'll likely be fixed with a patch.

It's forced on unpatched games and BC titles, not enhanced games. It seems they just took the respective build from each base console and increased the resolution etc, super lazy. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's forced on unpatched games and BC titles, not enhanced games. It seems they just took the respective build from each base console and increased the resolution etc, super lazy. 

Ah.  It should be forced on on all games though.  No reason not to. 

It looks like it doesn't have realistic outside lighting, since it appears to be emphasizing cell-shading prominently this time around, it seems weird artistically.

Gearbox is not in a good place, right now. Don't know why anybody had any faith in this game top begin with.

5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I just notice all his posts and jons talk about frames and resolution that the naked eye can't spot. Nothing about playing the game. 

You cant notice a fluctuation in framerate from 35 to 60? Lmao ok 

13 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

So going by PC benchmarks this won't be 4K 60 on next gen?

False...

As I said before... you can easily tweak the settings of this game to get more than 4K/60fps.. with little to no visual quality loss.

4 hours ago, JONBpc said:

You cant notice a fluctuation in framerate from 35 to 60? Lmao ok 

Who the fuck cares? Why never talk about gameplay? The game is playable above 30fps. More importantly the point of my post? You always seem to never comprehend. Also, this game and series sucks anyways. 

7 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Who the fuck cares? Why never talk about gameplay? The game is playable above 30fps. More importantly the point of my post? You always seem to never comprehend. Also, this game and series sucks anyways. 

lemmings lost the ability to talk about gameplay since all their games became multiplat, now its only about graphics because they cant yell:"we don't care about graphics, we play games you can't hahaha" at smelly herms. 

I can preach that every day it still cracks me up. they gone full circle and now hitting themselves with their own ammo. :D  especially jon because he said that every single time. :D  lems were always ez to own but now that they lost and (completely lost their minds) there is nothing left to own anymore, they own themselves :D 

its sad :mjcry: 

Edited by kaz
  • NPC 1