Can we ban Jerry?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmfao at this thread.  I actually read every post  but it was worth it

That's up to Cooke. In the meantime I just recommend not hopping on board the merry go round if you don't want to go for a spin. 

Only if we include you as a package deal.

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

That's up to Cooke.

In the meantime I just recommend not hopping on board the merry go round if you don't want to go for a spin. 

I'd rather him not fuck up and intentionally derail threads.  I've already locked 2 because of it.. and the next step is banning him.

I stay on topic in threads.....and more importantly, threads get derailed when people engage in personal attacks.

And that's not what I do.

These people are basically saying they can't control themselves around me...........and therefore, that's my fault for the way they behave.

A man wouldn't be caught saying something like that out loud in front of other men, in real life.

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You'd hurt him more if you just ignored him tbh. 

Not when he goes into threads to intentionally do what he does...  It's not just threads here or there... DynamiteCop and Jon can't make threads without this guy coming in and changing the subject into something he can argue forever about.

I'm not going to let anyone waste their time anymore.  If I see it, thread will be closed and he will be banned.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I stay on topic in threads.....and more importantly, threads get derailed when people engage in personal attacks.

And that's not what I do.

These people are basically saying they can't control themselves around me...........and therefore, that's my fault for the way they behave.

A man wouldn't be caught saying something like that out loud in front of other men, in real life.

How many men are you calling "sweetie" in real life? Live what you preach. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

What are you complaining about exactly?

You want somebody banned for calling you sweetie?

I just want you to act normal, not everything needs to be an argument. Someone says one thing that's not even argumentative and then you have to turn it into an argument.

The schtick has gotten really old. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I just want you to act normal, not everything needs to be an argument. Someone says one thing that's not even argumentative and then you have to turn it into an argument.

The schtick has gotten really old. 

No.....when you make a bullshit argument. Its gets called out.

That is normal...............allowing bullshitters to continue bullshitting ISN'T normal.

You already know that you are bullshitting. You are in control of your own bullshit.

If you already know that your shit isn't going to work, you need to compose yourself and realize that its not going to end well for you.

You will get called out every time.

Every. Time.

If you haven't figured this out.....I can't help you.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

No.....when you make a bullshit argument. Its gets called out.

That is normal...............allowing bullshitters to continue bullshitting ISN'T normal.

You already know that you are bullshitting. You are in control of your own bullshit.

If you already know that your shit isn't going to work, you need to compose yourself and realize that its not going to end well for you.

You will get called out every time.

Every.............time. If you haven't figured this out.....I can't help you.

You do this even when there's no bullshit being said, you can't help but start a fight where none was being instigated. A prime example is in that PS4 30 million thread. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You do this even when there's no bullshit being said, you can't help but start a fight where none was being instigated. A prime example is in that PS4 30 million thread. 

No, I specifically point out where you are bullshitting and how its bullshit.

You notice how I don't do this to many other people on this forum?

Because they're not bullshitting like you are.

Take some responsibility for yourself..............for once.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I specifically point out where you are bullshitting and how its bullshit.

You notice how I don't do this to many other people on this forum?

Because they're not bullshitting like you are.

Take some responsibility for yourself..............for once.

You're the one who's going to learn to take some responsibility for yourself... and stop trying to intentionally derail threads and waste people's time.

I'm going to teach it to you.  Personally. 

• Remij locked this topic