• Resident Evil 2
    • Sekiro
    • DMCV
    • Fire Emblem
    • Astral Chain
    • Zelda: Link's Awakening
    • Pokemon
    • Death Stranding

So what will it be? As of right now, in scores and reception, I'm thinking resident evil 2 is actually the best recieved game this year.

IMO, the only thing that can top it is Death Stranding if it delivers. Other than that, I think RE2 can safely sweep the awards this year. :glad: 

*Poll includes the highest rated games so far + the games that are left that will probably be AAA/ aren't COD because the media will never let something like that win.

I forgot Hunt: Showdown actually released this year. I think early access doesn't count. 

Absolute masterfully created multiplayer game :blessed:  superb maps and atmosphere combing PvE and PvP :blessed:

super high skill ceiling and so many ways to fuck people :blessed: yet still able for noobs like jon to play a crucial role in team play (even if your role is just being a meatbag distraction  :D ) :blessed: 

my GOTY easily :blessed: 

this track so good :lawd:

this game has basically the best western pvp combat. fuck read dead lmfao. garbage :D 

Edited by kaz

Hmm didn't think about it but there really is no clear cut winner like previous years. Usually there's 2-3 games that are going to sweep like gow and rdr2 last year. This year I think it'll be vastly different everywhere unless Death Stranding completely delivers.

for me it's Still DMC5

3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

For me it's Sekiro, but I think Fire Emblem will take a lot of the awards. 

after playing edelgard's and dimitri's houses, and seeing the difference between both main arcs, it's definitely my goty. lots of changes in the story. hell, even different battle locations, respective of which path you take. 

12 minutes ago, -GD- said:

after playing edelgard's and dimitri's houses, and seeing the difference between both main arcs, it's definitely my goty. lots of changes in the story. hell, even different battle locations, respective of which path you take. 

replaying the same game right after completion. :scust2:

i still cant man up to replay witcher 3 even tho i loved it and it's been like a year ago or somthing, the urge is huge but noo fuck that 

edit: almost 2 years since I played it wow. time flies :| 

Edited by kaz