The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (NS) review predictions

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Why would you doubt..........when you specifically saw a more recent demo that was running better?

What do I "want" from you.  You could start with some logical consistency.

Your theory is that Nintendo improved the game, and then they made it worse with the final code?

No..  

lmao dude... There's the e3 demo... which was bad.  There's the gamescom demo, which was better.... and this, which I just showed you... is the final version of the game (likely review code) and it's still bad... better than e3... but still bad.

How am I being inconsistent here?  They improved the game from the E3 demo... as DF stated... but it's still not good.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What to believe 

I don't care what you or anyone else refer to it as, the axis is both equal vertically and horizontally which makes it a 45 degree angle. You're looking from both the side and top equally.   

Autistic Cop... "see that's where you're wrong it's not LTTP it's LA" 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Why would you doubt..........when you specifically saw a more recent demo that was running better?

What do I "want" from you.  You could start with some logical consistency.

Your theory is that Nintendo improved the game, and then they made it worse with the final code?

You won't even play this game but your gonna pretend the issues are gonna be worked out lmao

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No..  

lmao dude... There's the e3 demo... which was bad.  There's the gamescom demo, which was better.... and this, which I just showed you... is the final version of the game (likely review code) and it's still bad.

How am I being inconsistent here?  They improved the game from the E3 demo... as DF stated... but it's still not good.

So you don't understand the concept of a release date patch?

You are being inconsistent............have you heard of a situation in which the final code regressed from a demo build that showed improvement over an older demo build?

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You won't even play this game but your gonna pretend the issues are gonna be worked out lmao

Why do I need to pretend, when proof of the game running better already exists? lol

What do I have to do with this? :drake:

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you don't understand the concept of a release date patch?

You are being inconsistent............have you heard of a situation in which the final code regressed from a demo build that showed improvement over an older demo build?

Straight up.. you are fucking retarded.

The e3 demo was 30 outdoors 60 indoors.  The gamescom demo was better according to DF.  60 in and outdoors with drops at times.  They never say it's locked 60 at all... because it's not.  And they tested the same area and was able to play a bit farther in.

I came in this thread and said I saw a vid from a more recent build than the gamescom demo.. and performance was still bad.  I also said that I felt other areas of the game where there was more going on would cause the drops.  I posted a video PROVING it... and it's from final game.

So regardless of what you think of some release date patch... which you're HOPING will improve the game... I'm saying that the LATEST version of the game that we know... still has terrible performance.  That video proves it... and it shows completely different areas from what DF played... so your "being inconsistent" thing is bullshit.  You're trying to compare to what DF showed and said... to what this latest video from the full game shows.  DF seen a demo.. .these guys have the full game... 

My opinion... is that a release date patch isn't going to do shit for the game to fix the performance issues I see in that video I posted.

If you don't understand that... too bad.

Straight up.. you are fucking retarded.

The e3 demo was 30 outdoors 60 indoors.  The gamescom demo was better according to DF.  60 in and outdoors with drops at times.  They never say it's locked 60 at all... because it's not.  And they tested the same area and was able to play a bit farther in.

I came in this thread and said I saw a vid from a more recent build than the gamescom demo.. and performance was still bad.  I also said that I felt other areas of the game where there was more going on would cause the drops.  I posted a video PROVING it... and it's from final game.

So regardless of what you think of some release date patch... which you're HOPING will improve the game... I'm saying that the LATEST version of the game that we know... still has terrible performance.  That video proves it... and it shows completely different areas from what DF played... so your "being inconsistent" thing is bullshit.  You're trying to compare to what DF showed and said... to what this latest video from the full game shows.

My opinion... is that a release date patch isn't going to do shit for the game to fix the performance issues I see in that video I posted.

If you don't understand that... too bad.

No, you don't know its a "more recent" build.

Its the game running off of a cartridge that went into manufacturing several weeks ago. So it could be content complete, but still not be final version 1.00

Why are you trying to pretend that you don't understand such things happening when it comes to retail video games?

Just now, JONBpc said:

Ban him :ready:

It's going to happen if he keeps trying to fuck around.  Notice how Goukosan ain't saying shit..  He knows and understands things.

Sounds like Jerry just wants to argue.

I mean, he can see a video from THE FULL VERSION of the game... and there's drops all over the place.  bu but we saw a demo where it ran better :cry:  ... lmao no you didn't.  You saw a demo that ran better than the complete shit that the E3 demo was... but of a completely different area that what's being shown in my video.

The FPS are still all over the place... and I doubt a day 1 patch is going to fix it.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Where is there proof of it running better?  Show me the like for like scenes. 

Gamescom demo.

Show me proof that the version build on that cartridge for that Spanish website if further along than the Gamescom build.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, you don't know its a "more recent" build.

Its the game running off of a cartridge that went into manufacturing several weeks ago. So it could be content complete, but still not be final version 1.00

Why are you trying to pretend that you don't understand such things happening when it comes to retail video games?

Why are you pretending that a DEMO build from Gamescom is more recent than the full game that these guys have?

Why?  Answer me that.

Just now, jehurey said:

Gamescom demo.

Show me proof that the version build on that cartridge for that Spanish website if further along than the Gamescom build.

Uh... because it shows area's from later in the game.  There's save files from much farther in... they have access to the different modes...

and the fact... that they say they have the final version of the game. :| 

It's becoming quite clear you are arguing in bad faith and just for the sake of arguing.  I'm not going to piss around with you anymore here. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Why are you pretending that a DEMO build from Gamescom is more recent than the full game that these guys have?

Why?  Answer me that.

Because the Gamescom demo is barely a month old, and those demo kiosks were running closed Switch boxes that Digital Foundry couldn't get video from.........which means it wasn't running on cartridge, but rather a different storage.

And that Spanish website has the cartridge version, that would've been manufactured two months ago or longer.

Its a worldwide Nintendo release, and a major game. They've had the cartridge in manufacturing for quite some time now, they wouldn't have manufactured this within the past 3 weeks.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Because the Gamescom demo is barely a month old, and those demo kiosks were running closed Switch boxes that Digital Foundry couldn't get video from.........which means it wasn't running on cartridge, but rather a different storage.

And that Spanish website has the cartridge version, that would've been manufactured two months ago or longer.

Its a worldwide Nintendo release, and a major game. They've had the cartridge in manufacturing for quite some time now, they wouldn't have manufactured this within the past 3 weeks.

Gamescom is a month old... that demo could be from way back....

And look.. GameXplain has the game and have played it like 3 times already.... and watch the video.. performance is still shit.

Deal with it.  Your DC is hilarious!  

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Uh... because it shows area's from later in the game.  There's save files from much farther in... they have access to the different modes...

and the fact... that they say they have the final version of the game. :| 

It's becoming quite clear you are arguing in bad faith and just for the sake of arguing.  I'm not going to piss around with you anymore here. 

That doesn't mean its running on the NEWEST VERSION of the game's executable.

Are you being serious right now...........or intentionally trolling.

The cartridge would have all of the game's content on there. The game's engine could be updated via a patch.

You literally think that a version 0.80 and a version 1.00 means that version 1.00 has the latter levels to a video game and versions <1.00 do not??? There's no way you actually believe that.

Just now, jehurey said:

That doesn't mean its running on the NEWEST VERSION of the game's executable.

Are you being serious right now...........or intentionally trolling.

The cartridge would have all of the game's content on there. The game's engine could be updated via a patch.

You literally think that a version 0.80 and a version 1.00 means that version 1.00 has the latter levels to a video game and versions <1.00 do not??? There's no way you actually believe that.

Yea.. the version they send to people to review is an older version than the 1 month ago Gamescom demo.... :roll: 

Are you even listening to yourself? 

Yea.. the version they send to people to review is an older version than the 1 month ago Gamescom demo.... :roll: 

Are you even listening to yourself? 

So.........you don't understand the concept of a release date patch?