The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (NS) review predictions

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It will be running at 396p or some other gayness in that event. 

That's the same shit you said for MK11 and it ended up being 720p at 60fps :shrug:

But Remij and Jehurey didn't bet about Resolution... they bet about Frame rate. 

Remij already said if Jehurey is wrong he gets banned..... What happens if Jehurey is right? :lupe:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What to believe 

I don't care what you or anyone else refer to it as, the axis is both equal vertically and horizontally which makes it a 45 degree angle. You're looking from both the side and top equally.   

Autistic Cop... "see that's where you're wrong it's not LTTP it's LA" 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

That's the same shit you said for MK11 and it ended up being 720p at 60fps :shrug:

But Remij and Jehurey didn't bet about Resolution... they bet about Frame rate. 

Remij already said if Jehurey is wrong he gets banned..... What happens if Jehurey is right? :lupe:

Dude, Yoshi's Crafted World...

Same engine, 'same' visual design, same 60 FPS target, both Nintendo first party, FPS drops and resolution down to 396p :yeshrug:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Dude, Yoshi's Crafted World...

Same engine, 'same' visual design, same 60 FPS target, both Nintendo first party, FPS drops and resolution down to 396p :yeshrug:

That's not how development works bro :trump2:

Different game, different assets, different models, different perspective (top down), different developer etc. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

That's not how development works bro :trump2:

Different game, different assets, different models, different perspective (top down), different developer etc. 

I know how development works and I know that with similar work on the same engine there will be similar results. Also it's not top down, it's at a 45 degree perspective. 

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I know how development works and I know that with similar work on the same engine there will be similar results. Also it's not top down, it's at a 45 degree perspective. 

It's a top down Zelda game you Autistic clown. 

No you don't know how development works because you have used that Yoshi example incorrectly before (MK11) and continue to use it incorrectly again today.  As if Yoshi set the bar for UE4 on Switch :lemming:

As far as resolution goes.... IGN pegged it at 1080p docked.   

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/09/13/the-legend-of-zelda-links-awakening-remake-graphics-comparison

They (IGN) aren't the best when it comes to that but it's definitely not 360p.

Bbbut teh 360p :cries:

I would say Dynamic 900p - 720p range.

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It's a top down Zelda game you Autistic clown. 

As far as resolution goes.... IGN pegged it at 1080p docked.   

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/09/13/the-legend-of-zelda-links-awakening-remake-graphics-comparison

They (IGN) aren't the best when it comes to that but it's definitely not 360p.

Bbbut teh 360p :cries:

I would say Dynamic 900p - 720p range.

This won't age well. 

P.S. GTA2 is top-down, this game is at a 45 degree perspective. It's equal both horizontal and vertical so it's most assuredly not "top down".

Edited by DynamiteCop!
16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This won't age well. 

P.S. GTA2 is top-down, this game is at a 45 degree perspective. It's equal both horizontal and vertical so it's most assuredly not "top down".

It's top down you Autistic fool. 

"Top-down perspective, also sometimes referred to in a while as bird's-eye view, Overworld, Godview, overhead view or helicopter view, when used in video games refers to a camera angle that shows the player and the area around them from above"

Just now, Goukosan said:

396p....jeez you're Autism is acting up :rawf:

Post where you said handheld mode :leo:

I made reference to Yoshi's Crafted World as an expected comparative which fell to 396p, in which mode did it do this?

You're done, you're not smart enough to even carry a conversation. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I made reference to Yoshi's Crafted World as an expected comparative which fell to 396p, in which mode did it do this?

You're done, you're not smart enough to even carry a conversation. 

says the guy that thinks this game isn't top down :rofls:

never seen you run and back peddle so quickly :rawf:

Just now, Goukosan said:

says the guy that thinks this game isn't top down :rofls:

never seen you run and back peddle so quickly :rawf:

It's not back peddling when I never said it and then you delusionally say that I did, and then for me telling you I never said it you call it back peddling.

You're a low IQ faggot. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not back peddling when I never said it and then you delusionally say that I did, and then for me telling you I never said it you call it back peddling.

You're a low IQ faggot. 

it's not top down... I swearz :lemming:

It will be 396p..... just wait and see :cries:

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You can call it whatever you want, I'll call it what actually lines up with reality. 

"The remake maintains the classic top-down 2D perspective and gameplay, but switches things up with a completely new look" 

https://www.gamespot.com/videos/zelda-links-awakening-is-as-good-as-we-remember-pa/2300-6450882/

it's not top down I swearz it guiz:lemming: