• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

Just now, -GD- said:

:D ok ok...it was me changing all of the thread titles today. i was taking advantage of the funny ass convo. :D 

:D 

I've just noticed the thread titles getting bigger and bigger over the past week or 2 lol 

Haven't dared to venture into this wilderness. Didn't even know you could argue about phones 

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Except I didn’t change it, LMAO. That means OTHERS noticed! :tom: 

holy shit, it’s THAT bad :vince:

Nope, you changed it to mention the iPhone. and TLHBO.

And then somebody else TOOK YOUR desperate pleas that you typed, and erased it.:lawl:

They took away the only good thing that didn't make fun of you in this forum. LOL

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you changed it to mention the iPhone. and TLHBO.

And then somebody else TOOK YOUR desperate pleas that you typed, and erased it.:lawl:

They took away the only good thing that didn't make fun of you in this forum. LOL

Ask @-GD- who did that. 

oh my, he REALLY can’t catch a break. :mroff:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

How does that stop the fact that they took away the only thing you could ever be proud of? LOL

Talk about projection.:tom:

Who was proud of what? Lmao, his new angle is even more proof of his flat out defeat in this thread. 40 pages of him getting demolished, gotta give him credit for still TRYING :pavarotti:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Who was proud of what? Lmao, his new angle is even more proof of his flat out defeat in this thread. 40 pages of him getting demolished, gotta give him credit for still TRYING :pavarotti:

What do you mean "new angle"? We've been making fun of your and that subject header for like the last 20 pages.

:tom:He can't even get that right.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

What do you mean "new angle"? We've been making fun of your and that subject header for like the last 20 pages.

:tom:He can't even get that right.

And where have I said I was proud of it? Never once claimed it.

Lmao, proud over beating someone with a 3 year old phone? I did that 3 years ago :banderoos:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

And where have I said I was proud of it? Never once claimed it.

Lmao, proud over beating someone with a 3 year old phone? I did that 3 years ago :banderoos:

You absolutely did, especially when I was making fun of you admitted that the thread title was actually about my own phone, and you lost your shit.

Funny............we already beat the iPhone 11 a year ago, according to you.:lawl: (can't believe he just set me up for that one)

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You absolutely did, especially when I was making fun of you admitted that the thread title was actually about my own phone, and you lost your shit.

Funny............we already beat the iPhone 11 a year ago, according to you.:lawl: (can't believe he just set me up for that one)

Explain your logic with that last point there :banderoos:

Just now, ghostz said:

Explain your logic with that last point there :banderoos:

You said that Note 9 is better than iPhone 11.

Hence: "we already beat the iPhone 11 over a year ago, according to you"

Wow.........somebody actually explaining something directly, and accurately.....maybe you try it sometime.:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

You said that Note 9 is better than iPhone 11.

Hence: "we already beat the iPhone 11 over a year ago, according to you"

Wow.........somebody actually explaining something directly, and accurately.....maybe you try it sometime.:tom:

Except I said, “it could be”

still failing I see :mroff:

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So...post it. :kaz:

Just now, ghostz said:

So...post it. :kaz:

:lawl:He's short-circuiting:lawl:

Sorry, you already confirmed it, TWICE.

You're not getting out of this.

Congrats on running away from everything else. Guess that means I won those talking points.:blessed: (he's going to blow...)

• Cooke locked this topic