Halo Infinite Sound Design: Field Recordings

:aitch: It's pretty hilarious how they make the sounds for games, this reminds me of the Mortal Kombat 11 video with the fruit and vegetables being ripped and crushed. 

With the pug do you think there's a return of the Brute's? Maybe the flood?

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Interested to see how they'll scale this for Switch, though I'll probably opt to get this on PS5 for better online functionality. Will be a nice companion piece/secondary FPS to play when i burn out on COD w/exclusive goodies on PS5, i'm sure Halo will carve out a healthy niche for Sony.

Not gonna top charts or anything, but it should take a few destiny players away for a few days.

Just now, Bodycount N said:

Interested to see how they'll scale this for Switch, though I'll probably opt to get this on PS5 for better online functionality. Will be a nice companion piece/secondary FPS to play when i burn out on COD w/exclusive goodies on PS5, i'm sure Halo will carve out a healthy niche for Sony.

Not gonna top charts or anything, but it should take a few destiny players away for a few days.

You are so stupid :lawl:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You don't care about anything, if you did you wouldn't still be using a GTX 1050 :hest:

that makes no sense because i'm not using a GTX 1050 :cosby2:   

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh sorry, a 1050 Ti.. as if that makes the slightest bit of difference :tom:

I'm not using a 1050 Ti either :cosby2:  

and anyway i care about him but not about halo, so i proved you wrong, accept zee ownage. have a nice life, bitch. :trump:

halo 5 is currently 37th most played on XBL behind about 6 year worth of back-COD titles and both Destiny games. :D 

Don't give this franchise any credit, it's not a killer app anymore, nor is it even a dependable AAA with 343 at the helm. It's another7-8 range mid-range title from MS's failed 1st party.

After the disastrous MCC and Halo 5 this franchise is on the table. MS will be forced to go multiplat 1-3 years into next gen, and Halo will end up on PS5. bookmark this.

They're actually recording the sound of the remaining lemmings that they're going to dupe into dropping another $500 for a console whose main attraction is a multiplat up-port Halo games, and they are desperately consuming it.

Edited by jehurey