How have you changed as a person over the years?

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

ha no doubt. but you get used to it. how long have you been sober for? 

Hard to say. I did a bit of coke one time this summer but otherwise it's been months without chemicals.

Haven't smoked weed in weeks. Haven't been drunk for a month or two, although alcohol has never really been an issue for the past few years.

I'm just taking it cool, it just sort of happened on it's own. I'm focusing on saving money and trying to do something out of my life, I can't afford to get wasted anymore.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It kinda sucks actually.  It gets boring sometimes. 

I've put a lot less importance into material things, but that started around '09-'10, and have since used that to enjoy experiences, as opposed to the collection/acquisition of physical goods.  

Oh yeah. I’m much calmer now. I used to get drunk a lot, fight, was terrible with money, and had to be out almost every night.    now, I only drink on special occasions (maybe 1 drink), I don’t

11 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

i haven't

10 hours ago, Voidler said:

i havent

Maybe your internet persona sure, but there must be some things you do differently :TJ: 

I used to be really messy and lazy when cleaning up after myself. My place used to look like those infamous nerdmit room pics at times, minus the piss bottles  :laff: 

Now I'm close to a neat freak and can't stand clutter in my sight :]

15 years ago, I was a proto incel. 20 year old virgin, high school dropout, played videogames all day, had no friends.   Now, I'm in a relationship, have a master's degree, own a home, have a professional level job.  Wish I could go back to being a proto incel (and not one of the terrorist ones.)

4 minutes ago, PeterPopoff said:

15 years ago, I was a proto incel. 20 year old virgin, high school dropout, played videogames all day, had no friends.   Now, I'm in a relationship, have a master's degree, own a home, have a professional level job.  Wish I could go back to being a proto incel (and not one of the terrorist ones.)

Let me guess, you stopped playing Nintendo :mjgrin:

im still a loser but everyone loves me and i think the key is to do what you want but still get your shit together. keep it to a minimum and then you are good to go to fuck around. 

if you go ramza levels of loser, change your life. simple as that.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, PhantomABS said:

Can't change what's already perfect :obama:

you mean like the video you posted about yourself where some dude beat the shit out of you? yea bro, nice :jasonj:

I've put a lot less importance into material things, but that started around '09-'10, and have since used that to enjoy experiences, as opposed to the collection/acquisition of physical goods.

I'm also slightly more consistent than I was as a teen/20's, but continually working on that as well.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
  • Upvote 2

Got a job as an animator at an autoparts company. Even designing apps on unity.

Lost some pounds. 

Linked up with a music group and did some vids for them aswell as graphics. 

More social and more i to rock than hiphop thanks to this punk chick I met.

also mor jaded these days. Life can really grind you down. :/

• Upvote 1