PlayStation Now Subscriptions Start at $9.99 Monthly; GTA V, God of War, More Blockbuster Games Added

12 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

If multiple GOTy candidates and a 200 dollar Spiderman bundle didn't sell Jon on a PS4. Nothing will, he had no issues dropping 500 on a game less X that plays the same games.

The issue here isn't PlayStation

I have no interest in spiderman . The only sony games I want to play are GoW , which I can now play on PC....and tlou2 , which I'll be able to play on pc at some point .

X has the same big 3rd party games at resolutions that actually take advantage of my tv .

The niche ps4 games are almost all on PC too .

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dyno calling others extremist fanboys  

Real talk, Spider-Man is one of the top 5 best games this gen. And I fucking hate everything marvel and spiderman

is worse than that   All PlayStation Now games can be streamed on PS4 or Windows PC (minimum requirements apply). PS Now games (PS4 and PS2) can only be downloaded to a PS4. PS Now games

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Yet you buy an Xbox for no games :D 

Haha you've turned into just another dumbo screaming bu bu xbawks !! 

For the same reason you played all of the 3rd party games on X is the same reason I do .

All the big western 3rd party games are on x and all the niche stuff is on PC. 

And now sonys 1st party is coming to PC so what's the point of ps4 or 5 ? 

Just now, JONBpc said:

Haha you've turned into just another dumbo screaming bu bu xbawks !! 

For the same reason you played all of the 3rd party games on X is the same reason I do .

All the big western 3rd party games are on x and all the niche stuff is on PC. 

And now sonys 1st party is coming to PC so what's the point of ps4 or 5 ? 

yeah....720p versions with no surround sound and shit latency,...18 + months later :mj:

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

yeah....720p versions with no surround sound and shit latency,...18 + months later :mj:

Resolution will be upped . And the games will come sooner . If they dont I can wait .

Bashing 720 being a sheep lmao 

Enjoy your analog drift LOL. latency is less noticeable then dropping from 60 to 30 over and over in Zelda LMAO

Just now, JONBpc said:

Resolution will be upped . And the games will come sooner . If they dont I can wait .

Bashing 720 being a sheep lmao 

Enjoy your analog drift LOL. latency is less noticeable then dropping from 60 to 30 over and over in Zelda LMAO

yet zelda is significantly better than anything on xbox this year. go back to being a fake hermit lol. 

Just now, -GD- said:

yet zelda is significantly better than anything on xbox this year. go back to being a fake hermit lol. 

Its looks ok , doesnt really stand out in the never ending flow of AA games on all consoles this year tho .

Go back to not being butthurt . Idk why you care so much. Stfu 

Just now, JONBpc said:

Its looks ok , doesnt really stand out in the never ending flow of AA games on all consoles this year tho .

Go back to not being butthurt . Idk why you care so much. Stfu 

irony alert :D 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

irony alert :D 

I'm just speaking my opinion . You're just screaming buttthuurrttt , xbawwkssssss

Lmao . What a dumbo . You've been such a little girl lately roffle

I'd actually pay for gamepass if it was from Sony lol

Sony's games aren't worth full price but good enough to play though.

mS's SJW/F2P games on the other hand, aren't worth the lint in my pockets, lol

atleast forza is quality but again, just a dumb car game.

Edited by Bodycount N
Just now, Quad Damage said:

jon loved insomniacs last game sunset overdrive and the batman arkham games

has no interest in spiderman :grimaceleft:

:ANYWORD:

Yes , because I dont like spiderman . Not sure why that's hard to understand . I wouldnt buy a spiderman game on any platform. 

If it was batman , or xmen or something,  I'd way and play it on SonyPass pc 

Just now, JONBpc said:

Yes , because I dont like spiderman . Not sure why that's hard to understand . I wouldnt buy a spiderman game on any platform. 

If it was batman , or xmen or something,  I'd way and play it on SonyPass pc 

bc its literally just a skin?  :tom:  do you need to enjoy the riddick movie to enjoy the riddic game? do you like playing as bulldyke kate?

for someone who claims to be all about dat gameplay i would think you would focus on the mechanical similarities than just the skin. thats why games like batman and spiderman pull in even non superhero fans.

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

bc its literally just a skin?  :tom:  do you need to enjoy the riddick movie to enjoy the riddic game? do you like playing as bulldyke kate?

for someone who claims to be all about dat gameplay i would think you would focus on the mechanical similarities than just the skin. thats why games like batman and spiderman pull in even non superhero fans.

It's just a skin ? You cant be serious .

It's a spiderman game . I'm not interested in spiderman , the characters or the story .

I liked sunset because it was fresh and I dug the punk rock vibe and over the top silliness, nutty weapons,  etc . The gameplay isn't even really comparable .

Spiderman is , spiderman and friends . No thanks .

13 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It's just a skin ? You cant be serious .

It's a spiderman game . I'm not interested in spiderman , the characters or the story .

I liked sunset because it was fresh and I dug the punk rock vibe and over the top silliness, nutty weapons,  etc . The gameplay isn't even really comparable .

Spiderman is , spiderman and friends . No thanks .

yeah its just a skin. or we gonna pretend batman, riddick, and spiderman didnt pull in non-fans of the subject matter?

characters and story have nothing to do with the gameplay part and youre supposedly all about that gameplay babay. supposedly

spiderman takes gameplay influence from batman arkham (games you love) and is the best game ever made by the developer of the xbox one game you love. you would have strong interest if it was an xbox game.

but fanboys gonna fanboy.

Edited by Quad Damage
4 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

yeah its just a skin. or are we gonna pretend batman, riddick, and spiderman didnt pull in non-fans of the subject matter?

characters and story have nothing to do with the gameplay part and youre supposedly all about that gameplay babay. supposedly

spiderman takes gameplay influence from batman arkham (games you love) and is the best game ever made by the developer of the xbox one game you love. you would have strong interest if it was an xbox game.

but fanboys gonna fanboy.

You saying spiderman is a skin of sunset isn't making me want to play it anymore .

I'm not interested In the spiderman universe . As a sony fan , I'm sure your fine with skins of the sa.e game over and over but I'll pass .

The gameplay isn't even the same , like not even close 

Just now, JONBpc said:

You saying spiderman is a skin of sunset isn't making me want to play it anymore .

I'm not interested In the spiderman universe . As a sony fan , I'm sure your fine with skins of the sa.e game over and over but I'll pass .

The gameplay isn't even the same , like not even close 

i didnt say it was a skin on sunset, its a skin on an actual good game.