I love how

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how I love how I love how  I love how I love how I love how I love how I love how  I love how I love how I love how I love how I love

Ilovehow cookeis trying really hard to portray Elizabeth Warren as a "Democratic establishment" candidate. Warren and Sanders are the most progressive candidates, with the most progressive policies. T

a-NO they don't Thisis a congressional process...........not a judicial process. Ilovehow your so lazy that you relied on Donald Trump's tweets as your legal source "They probably don't even exist" Th

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Must not be a problem if I'm not bothered enough to bring it up.

I asked you if you loved it... not if it was a problem.  So your answer is yes... you love not having to do the thing in this thread that you are being mocked for..... You were bothered enough to specifically NOT bring it up... because it was already done for you. :trump: 

• Like 1

"i love how"

Found 2,323 results

...I love how your so lazy that you relied on Donald Trump's tweets as your legal source "They probably don't even exist" The whistleblower was vetted by the Intelligence Community Inspector General FROM WITHIN Trump's own executive branch of government....

I love how he posted an incomplete sentence: BAM. he just got corrected a second-time...............after he tried OMITTING information a second-time. You're welcomed, and it was definitely my pleasure correcting you.

...I love how you're PRETENDING to be some sort of freedom patriot. Its a shame you only really to care about scummy right-wingers having freedom.

...I love how you don't remotely know what you are talking about. Sweetie..........they already have the whistleblower's complaint in paper form. They already got his "testimony" when he submitted his whitleblower complaint and the Inspector General vetted it. The Whistleblower...

...I love how he's trying to play it cool, and its not remotely working. LOL

...I love how he is on loop, hard. because he's got nothing else. Its pretty obvious.

...I love how I will get you to talk about it here, on this forum........than it will happen in real-life.

I love how they didn't have any response to what I said. Which means my point was spot-on. I've already confirmed it at least one other time.

...I love how nobody here has actually played a Switch game on the PC, and they never will, to completion. Ever. They can keep talking about it all they want, it simply just doesn't stick. LOL I also like ghost getting ass-raped and having his iCheapo thread being made fun of...

I love how you don't actually have a response, and you re-state your belief like as if anybody here is going to pay attention to you. LOL

...I love how I made fun of him for running to percentages like Dynocrap, and he responds by running to percentages again.

...I love how you don't give details, but instead you type your post like a Fox News headline...........she has "Clinton connections". Wow, how ominous. lol

I love how none of you give any real reasons.........you give EMOTIONS as your explainations. lol Jimmy Dore is like an off-brand version of Bill Maher.

...I love how there is no statistic that shows that this country is going conservative in the future...........not to mention that history shows that has never happened. and then on top of that, look at the way he types as he accuses others of being distasteful. Yo...

...LOL I love how all of your explanations are "us looking bad is actually a SIGN that you guys are going to be in real trouble soon" Actually.............this the same way you defend news that makes Xbox look bad.

...I love how you try so hard to use this to make a judgement of me. The only news you post seems to only be based on whether or not you can respond back to something I posted.

...I love how you guys really look like you don't know how to use polls and graphs.

...lol I love how I already know exactly what you and Cooke are going to be doing around July/August 2020. Its so obvious that its anti-climatic.

...I love how you guys have constructed a world where you think you are democrats, yet everything is constructed from alt-right materials.

I love how he tries to amp himself up.

...I love how you guys have HALF of a story and pretending that you have a smoking gun.

i love how its not even worth acknowledging.......this thread is about how both Sanders and Warren are over 20% at the same time. That's really dangerous territory for Biden to find himself in. He's getting successfully flanked.

...I love how both you and I know that you can't explain it........but you're in the midst of a sunk-cost fallacy at this point. lol

...I love how you're trying to lecture me on things that I supposed DO NOT SEE............while you gloss over that simple fact.

I love how with every website he attempts to post.............he keeps reiterating that he RAN AWAY from IGN and Stardew Valley's 9.5 score Its like he's telling me, repeatedly........that I've won the argument

3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

"i love how"

Found 2,323 results

...I love how your so lazy that you relied on Donald Trump's tweets as your legal source "They probably don't even exist" The whistleblower was vetted by the Intelligence Community Inspector General FROM WITHIN Trump's own executive branch of government....

I love how he posted an incomplete sentence: BAM. he just got corrected a second-time...............after he tried OMITTING information a second-time. You're welcomed, and it was definitely my pleasure correcting you.

...I love how you're PRETENDING to be some sort of freedom patriot. Its a shame you only really to care about scummy right-wingers having freedom.

...I love how you don't remotely know what you are talking about. Sweetie..........they already have the whistleblower's complaint in paper form. They already got his "testimony" when he submitted his whitleblower complaint and the Inspector General vetted it. The Whistleblower...

...I love how he's trying to play it cool, and its not remotely working. LOL

...I love how he is on loop, hard. because he's got nothing else. Its pretty obvious.

...I love how I will get you to talk about it here, on this forum........than it will happen in real-life.

I love how they didn't have any response to what I said. Which means my point was spot-on. I've already confirmed it at least one other time.

...I love how nobody here has actually played a Switch game on the PC, and they never will, to completion. Ever. They can keep talking about it all they want, it simply just doesn't stick. LOL I also like ghost getting ass-raped and having his iCheapo thread being made fun of...

I love how you don't actually have a response, and you re-state your belief like as if anybody here is going to pay attention to you. LOL

...I love how I made fun of him for running to percentages like Dynocrap, and he responds by running to percentages again.

...I love how you don't give details, but instead you type your post like a Fox News headline...........she has "Clinton connections". Wow, how ominous. lol

I love how none of you give any real reasons.........you give EMOTIONS as your explainations. lol Jimmy Dore is like an off-brand version of Bill Maher.

...I love how there is no statistic that shows that this country is going conservative in the future...........not to mention that history shows that has never happened. and then on top of that, look at the way he types as he accuses others of being distasteful. Yo...

...LOL I love how all of your explanations are "us looking bad is actually a SIGN that you guys are going to be in real trouble soon" Actually.............this the same way you defend news that makes Xbox look bad.

...I love how you try so hard to use this to make a judgement of me. The only news you post seems to only be based on whether or not you can respond back to something I posted.

...I love how you guys really look like you don't know how to use polls and graphs.

...lol I love how I already know exactly what you and Cooke are going to be doing around July/August 2020. Its so obvious that its anti-climatic.

...I love how you guys have constructed a world where you think you are democrats, yet everything is constructed from alt-right materials.

I love how he tries to amp himself up.

...I love how you guys have HALF of a story and pretending that you have a smoking gun.

i love how its not even worth acknowledging.......this thread is about how both Sanders and Warren are over 20% at the same time. That's really dangerous territory for Biden to find himself in. He's getting successfully flanked.

...I love how both you and I know that you can't explain it........but you're in the midst of a sunk-cost fallacy at this point. lol

...I love how you're trying to lecture me on things that I supposed DO NOT SEE............while you gloss over that simple fact.

I love how with every website he attempts to post.............he keeps reiterating that he RAN AWAY from IGN and Stardew Valley's 9.5 score Its like he's telling me, repeatedly........that I've won the argument

:tom: 

3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I asked you if you loved it... not if it was a problem.  So your answer is yes... you love not having to do the thing in this thread that you are being mocked for..... You were bothered enough to specifically NOT bring it up... because it was already done for you. :trump: 

I don't even know what you're babbling about, specifically.

But I do love it.:drake:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That I love that I have you babbling?

Okay...........I'll say that next time.

No.. not that.  What I stated before that.  The thing you're trying to ignore.

You do love that too... because let's be frank... you love everything. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No.. not that.  What I stated before that.  The thing you're trying to ignore.

You do love that too... because let's be frank... you love everything. 

Well that post if what you responded to.

I said I didn't know what you where babbling about............but I love it.

And then you said "well, then next time, make sure you say that at the beginning"

And I said "okay"

Next time, read.

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Well that post if what you responded to.

I said I didn't know what you where babbling about............but I love it.

And then you said "well, then next time, make sure you say that at the beginning"

And I said "okay"

Next time, read.

So you said you "didn't know what I'm babbling about... but that yes, you loved it"

then I clarified what I was babbling about.... and said "So you DO love it and you to just say that next time"

and then you act like you didn't know what I was referring to again... so I clarified it again....

Next time YOU should read.  You DO love not having to say "I love how" in a thread mocking you for always saying that.  That's all you had to do.

Edited by Remij_
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

So you said you "didn't know what I'm babbling about... but that yes, you loved it"

then I clarified what I was babbling about.... and said "So you DO love it and you to just say that next time"

and then you act like you didn't know what I was referring to again... so I clarified it again....

Next time YOU should read.  You DO love not having to say "I love how" in a thread mocking you for always saying that.  That's all you had to do.

No, looks like you are trying to insert extra explainations there that you didn't do.

Sorry, that's not going to work. I was pretty clear with myself and how I interpreted your posts every step of the way.

More babbling doesn't appear to be the solution.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, looks like you are trying to insert extra explainations there that you didn't do.

Sorry, that's not going to work. I was pretty clear with myself and how I interpreted your posts every step of the way.

More babbling doesn't appear to be the solution.

How can it be more clear?

Do you.. or do you not love how you don't have to say "I love how" in a thread mocking you for always saying "I love how"?

Yes or no. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

How can it be more clear?

Do you.. or do you not love how you don't have to say "I love how" in a thread mocking you for always saying "I love how"?

Yes or no. 

I said I had no problem with it, because I'm not even bringing it up.