Confirmed: All Xbox One Controllers are Forward Compatible with Scarlett

45 minutes ago, Optimus Jim said:

Thank god. Such a waste of technology to not allow the previous controllers. You don’t need to spend $300 on 4 controllers again. :glad:

jimbo's account got hacked by a quality poster :whoo:

Just now, Remij_ said:

bu but the split controller and tablet combo :cry:

:cruise:

2019 :lawl: 

Wrong about literally every aspect of the system and got all his info from "insiders", wants me to believe it's more powerful 13 months from release because of what more "insiders" say...

:tom:

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Wrong about literally every aspect of the system and got all his info from "insiders", wants me to believe it's more powerful 13 months from release because of what more "insiders" say...

To be fair, Matt was right about ray tracing being hardware accelerated on PS5 and you were dead wrong. :reg: 

23 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It wasn't even confirmed and I never said no, I said it wasn't confirmed.

It was confirmed, though, and you denied it. You were wrong, he was right.

In most cases, you suggested PS5 wouldn't have any hardware acceleration and it would be software shader based. You got owned. :shrug: 

Edited by lynux3

On the topic of Xbox One controllers though, the new Elite Series 2 looks awesome, and I'd really like to get one.  But I'm still more interested in what the Scarlett controller will look/feel like comparatively.  The XO controller is close to perfection anyway.  Hopefully they improve the D-pad further and tweak the mold so that it feels ever so slightly better in the hand.  Like I said.. it's almost perfect as it is, but the Switch Pro controller made me realize it could feel just a little bit better yet.

17 hours ago, Remij_ said:

On the topic of Xbox One controllers though, the new Elite Series 2 looks awesome, and I'd really like to get one.  But I'm still more interested in what the Scarlett controller will look/feel like comparatively.  The XO controller is close to perfection anyway.  Hopefully they improve the D-pad further and tweak the mold so that it feels ever so slightly better in the hand.  Like I said.. it's almost perfect as it is, but the Switch Pro controller made me realize it could feel just a little bit better yet.

I'd just hold on the Elite 2.

I have the Elite 1 and it is an amazing controller and to see that is going to be compatible with Scarlett is good to hear.

But like Diplo already said, we care about the games. 

22 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Aza was his own source for 2019 :shrug: