The Outer Worlds blows away expectations, 'Heavy PS4 split', 'Gamepass leading to the cannibalization of Xbox unit sales"

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You're back to using your anecdotes to equal the entire market? lmfao. 

PS4 games were already outselling Xbox1 games waaaay before GP.... using GP as an excuse is laughable at best. 

Blah, fucking blah. Shut the fuck up idiot. 

Microsoft better release some HARD GamePass subscriber numbers, and they better do it now.

Because this makes Xbox look horrific.

I'm sure there's a large number of people who are playing this on GamePass, but unless they provide a good idea of where the subscriber base is truly at, this looks like the PS4 is the primary revenue generator for The Outer Worlds.

What message does that send to Microsoft corporate? Let's not kid ourselves, lots of people, esepcially on PC, will be un-subscribing from Game Pass around November or December. Phil Spencer better announce the temporary spike in subs right now while he has the chance.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Microsoft better release some HARD GamePass subscriber numbers, and they better do it now.

Because this makes Xbox look horrific.

I'm sure there's a large number of people who are playing this on GamePass, but unless they provide a good idea of where the subscriber base is truly at, this looks like the PS4 is the primary revenue generator for The Outer Worlds.

What message does that send to Microsoft corporate? Let's not kid ourselves, lots of people, esepcially on PC, will be un-subscribing from Game Pass around November or December. Phil Spencer better announce the temporary spike in subs right now while he has the chance.

Lol look at this fucking nonsense :mj:

14 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Poor guy doesn't even know how to defend Microsoft's failures: both real and perceived.

He's now resorted to convincing himself that everybody else is the problem.

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

I was opposed to the idea of gamepass at first but then I started to see the point.

However, it's all dependent on the content.

You give me a good catalogue of games and I'll go that route.

in a month, you'll barely use it. i cancelled mine. i only spent like $4 for 4 months lol. even then, it got old. it will be appealing to people JUST getting into this gen. 

Edited by -GD-
2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I know it's retard logic in an argument. Every single person I've conversed with is playing this game on PC or Xbox and they're using GamePass. 

These games are doing exactly what Microsoft wants, they are driving people to the service. Every person in the discord who is playing this is using GP to play it, I'm using GP to play it. 

52 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:lawl:

14 minutes ago, -GD- said:

in a month, you'll barely use it. i cancelled mine. i only spent like $4 for 4 months lol. even then, it got old. it will be appealing to people JUST getting into this gen. 

I spent more money on a Redbox rental of Uncharted 4 back in Spring 2016.  5 days, $10.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, -GD- said:

To be honest, I'd rather see the gamepass idea bundled with online but for $120 a year, not the actual pricing.

PSN Plus and Xbox Live Gold are stupid concepts and you are just paying for online play with two ocassional free games.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

To be honest, I'd rather see the gamepass idea bundled with online but for $120 a year, not the actual pricing.

PSN Plus and Xbox Live Gold are stupid concepts and you are just paying for online play with two ocassional free games.

yup. that's why i have neither.