Digital Foundry - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The X has lost or matched multiple Pro games. That's just a BAD showing for more powerful hardware, period.

When was the last time the S best the PS4? I can't even recall an instant.

A loss would be if they were at the same resolution with worse performance, a match would be if they were at the same resolution with the same performance. 

That isn't what's happening. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cows probably weren't expecting to buy a pro that Sony labeled as a 4k machine and play games at 1080p either lol .   You can tell the cows are butthurt.  They grasp so hard .   Li

29 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't have the tools the test this shit but I know for a fact games get multiple performance addressing patches post release, it's not rocket science. 

no receipts = tales from your ass, isnt rocket science either. because i know for a fact that lots of devs dont give a shit about post release support, and that patches can improve one thing while making another thing worse.

hypothetical patches are beside the point though

the point is: x isnt delivering the best of everything (iq AND performance) in some of the biggest multiplats of 2019 like cod, out of the box.

any x owner who put down $500 in 2017 telling me they anticipated that to be the case or were content with that being the case, in 2017, is straight up full of shit.

11 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

no receipts = tales from your ass, isnt rocket science either. because i know for a fact that lots of devs dont give a shit about post release support, and that patches can improve one thing while making another thing worse.

hypothetical patches are beside the point though

the point is: x isnt delivering the best of everything (iq AND performance) in some of the biggest multiplats of 2019 like cod, out of the box.

any x owner who put down $500 in 2017 telling me they anticipated that to be the case or were content with that being the case, in 2017, is straight up full of shit.

Devil May Cry 5 (DMC5) version 1.08

• added fixes for crashing issues.
  • Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
  • Devil May Cry 5 1.08 update has added some UI fixes.
  • added performance and stability improvements.
  • Added various minor bug fixes.

DMC5 update 1.09

• Devil May Cry 5 1.09 update has added some UI fixes.
  • Added performance and stability improvements.
  • Various other under the hood improvements.

Devil May Cry 5 (DMC5) Update 1.10 patch notes

• Added fixes for crashing issues.
  • Added some UI fixes.
  • Other under the hood changes.

DMC5 update 1.11

• DMC5 version 1.11 update has added some UI fixes.
  • Performance and stability improvements.

-----------------------------------

It's not hard to find this information if you're not retarded, this is the reality for basically every game in existence, and the reality for all AA/AAA games post release. They don't stop working on them when they release, what Digital Foundry tests isn't the same performance profile down the line. You have autism. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Devil May Cry 5 (DMC5) version 1.08

• Devil May Cry 5 1.08 update has added some UI fixes.
  • added performance and stability improvements.
  • Added various minor bug fixes.

DMC5 update 1.09

• Devil May Cry 5 1.09 update has added some UI fixes.

Devil May Cry 5 (DMC5) Update 1.10 patch notes

• Added fixes for crashing issues.
  • Added some UI fixes.
  • Other under the hood changes.

DMC5 update 1.11

• DMC5 version 1.11 update has added some UI fixes.
  • Performance and stability improvements.

-----------------------------------

It's not hard to find this information if you're not retarded, this is the reality for basically every game in existence, and the reality for all AA/AAA games post release. They don't stop working on them when they release, what Digital Foundry tests isn't the same performance profile down the line. You have autism. 

patch notes tell you the intended fix, not the resultant fix, idiot.

now you just need to provide an account of a qualified person testing those patches, and provide an updated head to head comparison - for that game and every other one i listed.

while youre at it, feel free to address the actual point of all of my posts:

patches are beside the point though

you claim i have autism, but this is basically you (and jon) still defending x's dependability for delivering definitive wins for the biggest multiplats of 2019 :hest::

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

patch notes tell you the intended fix, not the resultant fix, idiot.

now you just need to provide an account of a qualified person testing those patches, and provide an updated head to head comparison - for that game and every other one i listed.

while youre at it, feel free to address the actual point of all of my posts:

patches are beside the point though

you claim i have autism, but this is basically you (and jon) still defending x's dependability for delivering definitive wins for the biggest multiplats of 2019 :hest::

giphy.gif

Yes of course, they do optimizations and performance fixes for no purpose whatsoever.  They release 5-10 updates per game for absolutely no reason at all post release, sure thing. 

It's delivering the best IQ and performance in the 99th percentile of what is released, and in what it's not (performance wise) the chances that it will, is or has been patched to remedy this is extremely high.

You don't have a leg to stand on you dumb faggot. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yes of course, they do optimizations and performance fixes for no purpose whatsoever.  They release 5-10 updates per game for absolutely no reason at all post release, sure thing. 

It's delivering the best IQ and performance in the 99th percentile of what is released, and in what it's not (performance wise) the chances that it will, is or has been patched to remedy this is extremely high.

You don't have a leg to stand on you dumb faggot. 

i have concrete data from df, while you have patch notes out the wazoo.

$500 well spent :freeman:

6 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

i have concrete data from df, while you have patch notes out the wazoo.

$500 well spent :freeman:

You have data from when a game released or just before it did, and you also have the knowledge that there were multiple updates post release which specifically target performance fixes.  

You're choosing to be that retard which ignores them, that doesn't stop them from existing and being implemented. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You have data from when a game released or just before it did, and you also have the knowledge that there were multiple updates post release which specifically target performance fixes.  

You're choosing to be that retard which ignores them, that doesn't stop them from existing and being implemented. 

i cant ignore data that doesnt exist. until you can provide an account of those patches being re-tested, compared, and recorded, it is a literal non-starter.

meanwhile you still dont get why x needing patches to beat pro in late 2019 is so embarrassing.

answer these questions:

1) why isnt x delivering the best of everything (iq AND performance) in some of the biggest multiplats of 2019 like cod, out of the box ?

2) when you spent $500 on x in 2017, did you think it would have worse performance than pro in the biggest multiplats of late 2019 ? did you think you would have to wait for patches to beat pro ?

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Cows probably weren't expecting to buy a pro that Sony labeled as a 4k machine and play games at 1080p either lol .

You can tell the cows are butthurt.  They grasp so hard .

Like when re2 performed better on X , they claimed ps4 won because it appeared cleaner on pro 

Then dmc5 , they claimed a few areas of better performance made up for the massive difference in resolution .

Literally claiming a few more plants or stumps are grass are a win over 50 percent resolution increase :D

pro was a mistake .

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Cows probably weren't expecting to buy a pro that Sony labeled as a 4k machine and play games at 1080p either lol .

Like when re2 performed better on X , they claimed ps4 won because it appeared cleaner on pro 

Then dmc5 , they claimed a few areas of better performance made up for the massive difference in resolution .

Literally claiming a few more plants or stumps are grass are a win over 50 percent resolution increase :D

pro was a mistake .

It's the same with the cows on Gaf, these people are psycho.

They think this (they're lying to themselves)...

41546324454_e896c2bebe_o.png

Looks better than this...

48976160833_ed5ff9ba55_o.png

There's no logic with these people....

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's the same with the cows on Gaf, these people are psycho.

They think this (they're lying to themselves)...

41546324454_e896c2bebe_o.png

Looks better than this...

48976160833_ed5ff9ba55_o.png

There's no logic with these people....

What the ABSOLUTE FUCK is that?

That first picture HAD to be fucked with...

Edited by Remij_
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not, that is what Gran Turismo Sport looks like... and this is on the Pro...

48978390686_849d80c4be_o.png

48899232752_ae42ec153c_o.png

Jesus fucking CHRIST :kaz: 

I was just looking at that thread Dynamite.  You straight up murdered that foo :lul: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Jesus fucking CHRIST :kaz: 

I was just looking at that thread Dynamite.  You straight up murdered that foo :lul: 

Like it's not even a question, yes GTS has a more realistic lighting model (at times), I will give it that but absolutely everything else about it is an abomination sent from hell. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

You absolutey murdered them, Deeno, I seen it. :wow: Now I'm gonna murder your cock. :ccruise:

Cock sucker. :mickey:

Spoiler

942664-forza-motorsport-7-windows-apps-s942665-forza-motorsport-7-windows-apps-s942666-forza-motorsport-7-windows-apps-s942667-forza-motorsport-7-windows-apps-s942669-forza-motorsport-7-windows-apps-s942673-forza-motorsport-7-windows-apps-s942670-forza-motorsport-7-windows-apps-s

^ Click there if you want to see a last gen game with lipstick. :puke: TLHBR.

Don't click if you're a lemming. :holeup:

Edited by lynux3
7 hours ago, JONBpc said:

pro was a mistake .

you seem very hurt that x continues to have worse performance than pro in huge multiplats in late 2019

same questions apply to you slow jon

when you spent $500 on x in 2017, did you think:

..x would have better or worse performance than pro in the biggest multiplats of 2019 ?

..x would have to wait for patches to beat pro in the biggest multiplats of 2019 ?

..x would still have less aaa/exclusive graphical showpieces than pro by late 2019 ?

if you and deeno cant give honest answers to these very simple questions.. then x was a mistake

Edited by Quad Damage
6 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not, that is what Gran Turismo Sport looks like... and this is on the Pro...

48978390686_849d80c4be_o.png

48899232752_ae42ec153c_o.png

you still cant answer simple questions about the many failures of X; posting about racing games an shit now :mj:

Edited by Quad Damage