What's with the lack of interactivity and innovation in Control

So here I am just walking around and looking at stuff, can't seem to do anything other that... boring.  They could have least given her the ability to flush toilets, open Medical Aid cabinets. Operate the bathroom sink.   I can't believe I'm in a bathroom with no mirror,  how unrealistic is that?

Office building hallways that are pitch dark.  this is the 21st century right?  Why didn't implement sensor lights .    

Walking into rooms with apparent no lights in the ceiling, no sensor lights like you see in a 21st century office building, or the very least a light switch at the freaking door way.

We used to flag the Duke Nukem franchise pretty hard for wanting the simple everyday things you normally can do.  This game seemed to have rushed with adding anything interactive and fun.    Did they focus too much on trying to get good reflections?

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Complaining about not being able to flush toilets in a game. :tom: 

yeah you spent too much time doing it for a living. :tom: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Probably because you don't have RTX enabled :trump:

You nvbot boot licker, I do have ray tracing enabled and those visual enhancements add nothing to what I pointed out earlier.  :roff:

control1.png

control2.png

control3.png

The character moves like a vehicle, you can't do jack with objects except run into in some which will knocking them down to break. :mroff:

control4.png

control7.png

Worst is this shitty combat that makes Gears 5 feel like Call of Duty by comparison.

What's with all this red? Is this their way to cover up the horrendously dodgy combat?

:scust2:

control8.png

control9.png

LMAO he's playing on his Geforce GTX 1660ti when he has a new 5700XT :kaz: 

You're NOT fooling anyone Accolade :hehe: 

Seems like you don't like the game.  People who have self Control will usually stop playing a game they don't like.  Of course... a suggestion might be to actually play and complete the very first mission.... and get some actual fucking abilities :drake: 

Durrr why does the combat suck??  I've played almost nothing and have no powers... :lemming: 

I wonder how much longer you'll force yourself to play a game you don't like just to continue to make forum posts for people who don't care? :pavarotti: 

Edited by Remij_
5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

LMAO he's playing on his Geforce GTX 1660ti when he has a new 5700XT :kaz: 

You're NOT fooling anyone Accolade :hehe: 

You can do that when you have more than one PC.

Seems like you don't like the game.  People who have self Control will usually stop playing a game they don't like.

You don't say?

I wonder how much longer you'll force yourself to play a game you don't like just to continue to make forum posts for people who don't care? :pavarotti: 

You clearly care.  Otherwise you wouldn't be here flexing for a game you abandoned months ago.  I just acquired the game today, just started playing today.

:martin:

7 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

You can do that when you have more than one PC.

You don't say?

You clearly care.  Otherwise you wouldn't be here flexing for a game you abandoned months ago.  I just acquired the game today, just started playing today.

:martin:

Yea.... because you wanted to see that ray-tracing...can't do that with the 5700XT :hehe: 

I do say.

And no... I don't care if you like it or not.  I finished it long ago.

And yea... you just started playing... that much is obvious.  Next time maybe try to get somewhere in the game first before spouting off about it... then MAYBE people might care what you have to say. :hest: 

Edited by Remij_
22 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Next time maybe try to get somewhere in the game first before spouting off about it... then MAYBE people might care what you have to say. :hest: 

This game has the worst cover system ever of any TPS,  she stands right up when you try to take cover and shoot.  The enemy AI all have expert sniper skills, and take 10 bullets before going down but she just 1-2 hits and she's dead.

Lack of check points, so the game respawns you a mile away.  To believe you talk as if this game's shit don't stink.  So far this game deserves a 2.5/5 stars.

2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

This game has the worst cover system ever of any TPS,  she stands right up when you try to take cover and shoot.  The enemy AI all have expert sniper skills, and take 10 bullets before going down but she just 1-2 hits and she's dead.

Lack of check points, so the game respawns you a mile away.  To believe you talk as if this game's shit don't stink.  So far this game deserves a 2.5/5 stars.

The game doesn't have a cover system... you're not taking cover... you're crouching :cosby2:

The enemy AI goes down easily. :cosby2: 

There's save stations all over the place... wtf :D 

You're trolling at this point.  Haha good one :deniro: