Death Stranding - Reviews

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyno fighting a war at Neogaf    This is also him at GAF: Translating mundane real life annoyances to a video game is in my opinion nonsensical. Tedium for the sake of tedium in a video

It's now Guaranteed to stay in the 80s...you jinxed it 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Shit's flopping out of control, about to fall into the 70's. 

Wait until Giantbomb's review hits.  It's going to fall harder yet.  The guy that's reviewing it... does not like it AT ALL. lol

10 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Shit's flopping out of control, about to fall into the 70's. 

7 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Lol Jeff G called it awful

how do you fags not get tired of being wrong? :rofl: going on 3 and 6 years respectively. go for 4 and 7 and tell us how tlou2 will suck next :hest: 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

how do you fags not get tired of being wrong? :rofl: going on 3 and 6 years respectively. go for 4 and 7 and tell us how tlou2 will suck next :hest: 

They are naturally stupid. Even the most basic conversations are mind fucks to them. Add malaky to the list. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, kokujin said:

They are naturally stupid. Even the most basic conversations are mind fucks to them. Add malaky to the list. 

i dont even consider posters like mala or spicoli. they make deeno and jon look like mensa geniuses

9 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

i dont even consider posters like mala or spicoli. they make deeno and jon look like mensa geniuses

Mala complained death stranding terrain travel, forcing you buttons to balance things being too cumbersome for him (big word for that idiot, but that's the point he was trying to make unaware of how to word an idea), and I called him dumbed down gamer and bro like. Then mentioned don't you actually like racing sims??  And his response is in confidence "that's not the same idea."

:| mmfmmfmfm shit like that makes me so fucking mad lol omg. 

Edited by kokujin
44 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Mala complained death stranding terrain travel, forcing you buttons to balance things being too cumbersome for him (big word for that idiot, but that's the point he was trying to make unaware of how to word an idea), and I called him dumbed down gamer and bro like. Then mentioned don't you actually like racing sims??  And his response is in confidence "that's not the same idea."

:| mmfmmfmfm shit like that makes me so fucking mad lol omg. 

this game was never meant for slobs that only want easily categorized, pre-packaged annual games.

17 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

this game was never meant for slobs that only want easily categorized, pre-packaged annual games.

Lol but he likes GT and didn't get my point of realism and detail. :D whawhat douche. 

I personally think the game doenst look that complex m but it's very interesting so much of it is just terrain terrain terrain lol.