Rumor: Horizon: Zero Dawn coming to PC

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Irony alert..... lemmings did that when MS switched gears and started releasing games on almost everything.    When the rumors first leaked lemmings denied it was true to the heavens and bac

i don't believe it, and if it happens I'll be raising all sorts of hell on twitter, writing sony directly, harassing their execs and harassing Sweeney or whoever the fuck runs that failed PoC launcher

until it comes there's nothing to discuss here, except for your rampant PORT-BEGGING BEHAVIOUR.    

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He knows that he typed alot in the last post, so he immediately did the opposite. Except it was too obvious.

Was that too much for you? :hest: 

Now you're not interested in talking about the subject... but me instead.  A sure sign that you're DONE. 

:freeman: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Was that too much for you? :hest: 

Now you're not interested in talking about the subject... but me instead.  A sure sign that you're DONE. 

:freeman: 

Nnnnnnnope.

You abandoned the entire argument and have pretty much been exclusivity talking about the prophecy in the future in which I will be wrong.

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as you changing the subject to just make it about me.

I was talking about you melting down being an indication of you being a fanboy.........would continually refer to your last 4 pages............and you seemed to want to side-step that.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yea.. you just did.

And yes... you're DONE :trump: 

I literally gave details and points...........and you just avoided them.

Sorry, one of us is done...........and its the one who can't actually respond back to the other guy's points.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I literally gave details and points...........and you just avoided them.

Sorry, one of us is done...........and its the one who can't actually respond back to the other guy's points.

Yea.. you're done. :hehe: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, I'm not. My points still stand.

Uncontested.

Sorry, but seeing as though you're resorting to responding like a 1st grader at this point, its obvious you're done.

You're LITERALLY done.  :hest: 

Thanks for this thread.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're LITERALLY done.  :hest: 

Thanks for this thread.

Ah, he moved up a few grades when he used the word "literally" lol

I actually posted several points a few posts ago...........and he's avoided them ever since, and he thinks people won't notice.

On 2019-12-07 at 10:33 PM, Remij_ said:

I wonder if Sony is considering putting their games on PC after say 2 years or something?  Maybe they feel that they're leaving too much money on the table and there's lots of money to be made by supporting the PC in a way that wont directly affect their console business.

Maybe it's just a Decima thing?  Maybe it's completely false?

Who knows... but let's not act like anything isn't possible these days..

It's a genius move.