Rumor: Horizon: Zero Dawn coming to PC

Sony said it themselves,  it has already happened and will continue to happen 

But but BAIT:mj:

Deny it all you want , cows LOL 

It's right in front of your face ....tho you haven't been known to be smart in the past ROFL

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Irony alert..... lemmings did that when MS switched gears and started releasing games on almost everything.    When the rumors first leaked lemmings denied it was true to the heavens and bac

i don't believe it, and if it happens I'll be raising all sorts of hell on twitter, writing sony directly, harassing their execs and harassing Sweeney or whoever the fuck runs that failed PoC launcher

until it comes there's nothing to discuss here, except for your rampant PORT-BEGGING BEHAVIOUR.    

10 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Sony said it themselves,  it has already happened and will continue to happen 

But but BAIT:mj:

Deny it all you want , cows LOL 

It's right in front of your face ....tho you haven't been known to be smart in the past ROFL

you bought $1500 worth of hardware that cant run a single exclusive game, I wouldn't consider that smart either.

I just read the last 4 pages.

Oh my god.............those poor bastard lemmings went into full pants-shitting mode when their Hopes and Dreams of Horizon on PC went up in smoke.

Remij went full-on lemming fanboy, and I don't think I've seen jonb dingleberry that hard in years.:drake:

And the great part is how whenever they tried to frame the MLB being multiplat, they OWNED THEMSELVES by essentially proving that the XBOX BRAND is a 3rd Party.

And whenever you pointed it out to them, they'd get even madder and try to spin out of it. Genuinely some of the best pages of fanboy meltdown I've seen on this forum in quite some time.

Poor guy tried to shift over to Marvel as an example.............without realizing that Marvel allowed ANOTHER exclusive to be made on just one platform this year, after they allowed it to happen with Spider-man last year. Jesus.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I just read the last 4 pages.

Oh my god.............those poor bastard lemmings went into full pants-shitting mode when their Hopes and Dreams of Horizon on PC went up in smoke.

Remij went full-on lemming fanboy, and I don't think I've seen jonb dingleberry that hard in years.:drake:

And the great part is how whenever they tried to frame the MLB being multiplat, they OWNED THEMSELVES by essentially proving that the XBOX BRAND is a 3rd Party.

And whenever you pointed it out to them, they'd get even madder and try to spin out of it. Genuinely some of the best pages of fanboy meltdown I've seen on this forum in quite some time.

Poor guy tried to shift over to Marvel as an example.............without realizing that Marvel allowed ANOTHER exclusive to be made on just one platform this year, after they allowed it to happen with Spider-man last year. Jesus.

Screen shotting this. :glad: 

Hey Jer... remember when Dynamite doubted me.. and then I threw it back in his face when all those games were actually announced...

Yea, that's going to happen to you too.

Thanks Sony, for giving these guys one last chance to double down on stupid :hest: 

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Lemij has always been a lemshit. He's been hiding behind PC for years just like JonB has just started doing. :tom: 

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Screen shotting this. :glad: 

Hey Jer... remember when Dynamite doubted me.. and then I threw it back in his face when all those games were actually announced...

Yea, that's going to happen to you too.

Thanks Sony, for giving these guys one last chance to double down on stupid :hest: 

So.............your record of proving somebody to be wrong and stupid.

...................was another desperate lemming like you?

:reg:I wonder if he heard the whoosh.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So.............your record of proving somebody to be wrong and stupid.

...................was another desperate lemming like you?

:reg:I wonder if he heard the whoosh.

I'm a Hermit though... you keep forgetting that. :bena: 

:geese: 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No hermit............ever in this history of this forum........has posted like you have in the last 4 pages.

Its not working, bud.

There's no hermits on this forum beside me.

Sorry hunny... but the Cows are getting raped by this just like the Lemmings were.  You're not special.. don't ever fucking forget that. :reg: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Sorry hunny... but the Cows are getting raped by this just like the Lemmings were.  You're not special.. don't ever fucking forget that. :reg: 

Sorry.........nobody is buying it.

You are a lemming. Your posts are EMBARASSINGLY fanboyish towards Xbox.

You've never demonstrated one-half the fanboyism towards the PC as just did these past four pages.

You're not getting out of this, unfortunately.

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dude...........do you realize that ITS OBVIOUS when you're reaching and trying to scramble to find an explaination for something?

And there's always cracks in your improvised explainations, as demonstrated by lynux.

SO now you have two choices:

-learn to shut the hell up

-or commit TO MORE half-baked explanations

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Guess we know which option he went with:

-or commit TO MORE half-baked explanations

:snoop:

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry.........nobody is buying it.

You are a lemming. Your posts are EMBARASSINGLY fanboyish towards Xbox.

You've never demonstrated one-half the fanboyism towards the PC as just did these past four pages.

You're not getting out of this, unfortunately.

It SEEMS that way to you because Cows are currently in the crosshairs....

ROFL... it was sure funny when it was the lemmings wasn't it.  :hest: 

lmao how often have I defended the PC from Jon and Dynamite??...  You seem to have selective vision and hearing...  LOL

Just now, Remij_ said:

It SEEMS that way to you because Cows are currently in the crosshairs....

ROFL... it was sure funny when it was the lemmings wasn't it.  :hest: 

lmao how often have I defended the PC from Jon and Dynamite??...  You seem to have selective vision and hearing...  LOL

No...........it seems that way...............because we can read the past 4 pages.

You deferred to the PC whenever Microsoft was failing and starting to port their games to PC.

Dude................do you honestly think you're going to make me forget what you were posting in 2016 when they unvieled the XBX?

Its not happening, bud. You can't retcon your way out of this.

You melted down so badly in these past 4 pages than you ever had in any RTX thread with jonb and dyno criticizing you.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No...........it seems that way...............because we can read the past 4 pages.

You deferred to the PC whenever Microsoft was failing and starting to port their games to PC.

Dude................do you honestly think you're going to make me forget what you were posting in 2016 when they unvieled the XBX?

Its not happening, bud. You can't retcon your way out of this.

You melted down so badly in these past 4 pages than you ever had in any RTX thread with jonb and dyno criticizing you.

It seems that way... because YOU are in the crosshairs... lmao Jer.

Again... me arguing with you over technical specs and capabilities of a box does not = being a lemming.

Selective vision and all :hest:  

Just now, Remij_ said:

It seems that way... because YOU are in the crosshairs... lmao Jer.

Again... me arguing with you over technical specs and capabilities of a box does not = being a lemming.

Selective vision and all :hest:  

No........it seems that way...........because we can clearly see what you posted.

Yes, you melting down over XBX does mean your a lemming.............you melted down even HARDER in those arguments in 2016.

And you know it.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No........it seems that way...........because we can clearly see what you posted.

Yes, you melting down over XBX does mean your a lemming.............you melted down even HARDER in those arguments in 2016.

And you know it.

bubu you melted down HARDER :lemming: 

The only one losing their mind here is you.  And I've got you doubling and tripling down on this....

Here's a reality check for you Jehurey... trying to classify me as a Lemming does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to save your ass from when HZD is announced natively for PC.  LMAO you're trying so hard to do it too.. because if I'm a Lemming.. that would mean that "I've already been raped to a greater degree"...  That's literally your angle here... and it's hilarious watching you idiots try so hard for it :hest: 

*screenshot*

Just now, Remij_ said:

bubu you melted down HARDER :lemming: 

The only one losing their mind here is you.  And I've got you doubling and tripling down on this....

Here's a reality check for you Jehurey... trying to classify me as a Lemming does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to save your ass from when HZD is announced natively for PC.  LMAO you're trying so hard to do it too.. because if I'm a Lemming.. that would mean that "I've already been raped to a greater degree"...  That's literally your angle here... and it's hilarious watching you idiots try so hard for it :hest: 

*screenshot*

:tom: Yeah, I'm the one trying hard right now.

"reality check" lol