Rumor: Horizon: Zero Dawn coming to PC

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Irony alert..... lemmings did that when MS switched gears and started releasing games on almost everything.    When the rumors first leaked lemmings denied it was true to the heavens and bac

i don't believe it, and if it happens I'll be raising all sorts of hell on twitter, writing sony directly, harassing their execs and harassing Sweeney or whoever the fuck runs that failed PoC launcher

until it comes there's nothing to discuss here, except for your rampant PORT-BEGGING BEHAVIOUR.    

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Irony alert..... lemmings did that when MS switched gears and started releasing games on almost everything. 

When the rumors first leaked lemmings denied it was true to the heavens and back. "BS rumor, MS would never"  "Those insiders are clueless" etc. 

Then once it was confirmed true... lemmings immediately did a 180 on it.  "that's the future, MS is ahead of the game" "It makes sense" "We knew this all along" :grimaceleft:

:dead:

10 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Well damn, if it happens TCHBR 

Honestly if it does... the cows need to just admit that they're owned and moved on.  No.. PC gamers aren't "owned" if the games don't come day and date... That's not even close to the point lmao..

Nobody thought this would have happened a year or so ago.  Anyone would have said PS Now is all you're ever going to get..

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Honestly if it does... the cows need to just admit that they're owned and moved on.  No.. PC gamers aren't "owned" if the games don't come day and date... That's not even close to the point lmao..

Nobody thought this would have happened a year or so ago.  Anyone would have said PS Now is all you're ever going to get..

:grimaceleft:

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

True. MLB the show or even GT...not big ownage. But big franchises like GoW and horizon..that’s a big deal. SW will be dead, unless it’s all about sales. I’ll still support Sony, regardless :smoke:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Gran Turismo is their biggest franchise :mjgrin:

Eh, I didn’t know it still sold well. Well, losing big critical and commercial blockbusters like the other 2 games I mentioned would be a bigger deal imo. 

11 minutes ago, -GD- said:

True. MLB the show or even GT...not big ownage. But big franchises like GoW and horizon..that’s a big deal. SW will be dead, unless it’s all about sales. I’ll still support Sony, regardless :smoke:

Every game is BIG ownage. GOW is already on PC