Rumor: Horizon: Zero Dawn coming to PC

Cows lose a baseball game for fucks sake and Lems/Herms pretend like Uncharted 5 was announced to launch on PC/Sexbox. :tom:

Mind you, Sony had no choice in the matter or they’d lose the license all together. 

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Irony alert..... lemmings did that when MS switched gears and started releasing games on almost everything.    When the rumors first leaked lemmings denied it was true to the heavens and bac

i don't believe it, and if it happens I'll be raising all sorts of hell on twitter, writing sony directly, harassing their execs and harassing Sweeney or whoever the fuck runs that failed PoC launcher

until it comes there's nothing to discuss here, except for your rampant PORT-BEGGING BEHAVIOUR.    

Just now, lynux3 said:

The license doesn't matter. Stopped there, moron. :tom:

Dude... when a studio you own... makes a game.. WHATEVER FUCKING GAME.. for another console.... you're 3rd party...   You can't be that stupid. :hest: 

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Ok... so when Marvel sees what MLB is doing and says.. hey we could sell 7 million more units on Xbox and PC... Sony's going to cave and make it happen? :bena: 

Spiderman was just in a  Marvel game on Switch. 

Sony is owned right? lol

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Dude... when a studio you own... makes a game.. WHATEVER FUCKING GAME.. for another console.... you're 3rd party...   You can't be that stupid. :hest: 

Buttblasted by your own stupid logic. :tom:

Just now, lynux3 said:

No, you still missed the point, dumbass. You just don't get it yet, everyone else does except you. :tom:

He acts as if Sony made a conscious decision to develop games for other consoles. This was not chosen by Sony. They either make the game or lose the license. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

No, you still missed the point, dumbass. You just don't get it yet, everyone else does except you. :tom:

Nope.  You're just dumb as fuck.  And even Sony has said other platforms will see their games in the future as well... lmao.  IDIOT :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

He acts as if Sony made a conscious decision to develop games for other consoles. This was not chosen by Sony. They either make the game or lose the license. 

https://www.windowscentral.com/multiplayer-playstation-games-may-come-pc-and-other-devices-says-sonys-shawn-layden

:mjpls: 

In an interview, Shawn Layden, chairman of Sony's game studios worldwide, said exclusive titles will still be a part of the company's strategy, but that some games — particularly multiplayer titles designed to be played on personal computers — may see broader distribution. 'We must support the PlayStation platform — that is non-negotiable,' Layden said. 'That said, you will see in the future some titles coming out of my collection of studios which may need to lean into a wider installed base.'

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

Nope.  You're just dumb as fuck.  And even Sony has said other platforms will see their games in the future as well... lmao.  IDIOT :hest: 

How long are you going to push this baseless narrative? No one is even biting yet you still keep going like the dipshit you are. :tom: Also I like how you completely side stepped your argument. You fuckin' suck. :tom5:

Just now, lynux3 said:

How long are you going to push this baseless narrative? No one is even biting yet you still keep going like the dipshit you are. :tom: Also I like how you completely side stepped your argument. You fuckin' suck. :tom5:

How long are you going to ignore Sony's own words for?  LMAO... it's clearly laid out for you.  Playing stupid wont help.

bubu tha lizcenez.. bub ut 

Shut up clown... MLB cracking that whip and making Sony 3rd party :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I think some cows here may literally kill themselves in the near future :D

If they're this tilted off of MLB and other smaller Sony games... just wait until their bigger franchises hit PC...

bubut duznt count... iz not day and date :cries:

Edited by Remij_
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

How long are you going to ignore Sony's own words for?  LMAO... it's clearly laid out for you.  Playing stupid wont help.

bubu tha lizcenez.. bub ut 

Shut up clown... MLB cracking that whip and making Sony 3rd party :rofl: 

giphy.gif

Let me know when you've graduated from JonB level arguments and bait. :tom5: