From Dec 19th to January 1st, Epic will be giving away a free game almost every day

19 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Damn. Wonder what the level of quality will be 

I would imagine similar to before; some indie titles, some older AAA games, and maybe even a few more recent titles.

Epic announced earlier this year that the free games program would run until the end of 2019. Epic hasn't officially confirmed the end of the program, but there's a chance the big holiday giveaway could be the program's last hurrah.

I assume they'd still do free games, but along side sales or other events that they want eyeballs on EGS. Still, that sucks if true. :(

I wonder why Epic hasn't given away like a $10 item drop, or whatever $10 buys you in that game. Isn't it called like a Battle Pass or something like that?

It would cost them nothing, because its their own currency, but it would cause people to get into Fortnite, or return back to the game, and lead to more active users.

But maybe they wouldn't do that unless they know they absolutely had to.

6 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

I bet steam fanboys will bitch about this.

not at all. I don't understand where you guys getting the idea from. I got every game from Epic for free and I love it. Get owned aza.