Videogamedunkey - Halo Reach is Back

13 minutes ago, -GD- said:

let's just say ms track record kind of sucks. only sony and nintendo have created stellar first party games this gen. 

Be honest with yourself for a min.  Nintendo makes great games... but people give a lot of their shit passes because they are simply Nintendo.  They have their staples.. and still rely on them after 30+ years...

MS definitely has work to do... but acting like they can't put together a talented team and do what Sony's studios do is just complete fanboy bullshit.  The MS of old was always butting into their developers business and demanding they do things a certain way... I'm almost certain now that they've completely reversed that and are allowing their devs to make the games they want to make.

And I'm going to be honest... Sony's games aren't all that fucking great.  God of War and Naughty Dog's games are great.  Horizon is just pretty good.  It blew up because there wasn't really fuck all else.  As far as I'm concerned Forza shits all over GT and they put out way more games and content than PD could ever hope to.  Sony doesn't have fuck all for MP games.  Ghost of Tsushima looks nice... 

but what other games??  They have Insomniac now.. but many of their best games this gen were made from 3rd party.  Detroit by Quantic Dream.. Bloodborne by FromSoftware.. Death Stranding by Kojima Productions.. Until Dawn by SuperMassive..  All 3rd party devs making multiplats now.  Most of the Japanese exclusives... those come to PC..

It's highly exaggerated imo.  If MS makes 2-3 big new IP this gen to slot between their Halos and Forzas.. they'll have an extremely strong lineup.  Hellblade 2 is a good start.  The first game was really good and made good use of their extremely limited budget... Now MS has basically given them whatever budget they need to make the game they want.  Before we act like dipshits.. let's see what they can do... they are a talented team.

Edited by Remij_
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yea yes. remember how hyped you fags were for gears 5

infinite will be another gears 5 letdown. and yeah...halo 5 is so popular, that it's really selling those xbox consoles  sorry, lemij, but msoft has shit franchises at the moment. 

When your best newer games are sea of thieves, state of decay 2 and crackdown 3....you have go back nearly a decade to find a  THEN good game. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Be honest with yourself for a min.  Nintendo makes great games... but people give a lot of their shit passes because they are simply Nintendo.  They have their staples.. and still rely on them after 30+ years...

MS definitely has work to do... but acting like they can't put together a talented team and do what Sony's studios do is just complete fanboy bullshit.  The MS of old was always butting into their developers business and demanding they do things a certain way... I'm almost certain now that they've completely reversed that and are allowing their devs to make the games they want to make.

And I'm going to be honest... Sony's games aren't all that fucking great.  God of War and Naughty Dog's games are great.  Horizon is just pretty good.  It blew up because there wasn't really fuck all else.  AFAIK Forza shits all over GT and they put out way more games and content than PD could ever hope to.  Sony doesn't have fuck all for MP games.  Ghost of Tsushima looks nice... 

but what other games??  They have Insomniac now.. but many of their best games this gen were made from 3rd party.  Detroit by Quantic Dream.. Bloodborne by FromSoftware.. Death Stranding by Kojima Productions.. Until Dawn by SuperMassive..  All 3rd party devs making multiplats now.  Most of the Japanese exclusives... those come to PC..

It's highly exaggerated imo.  If MS makes 2-3 big new IP this gen to slot between their Halos and Forzas.. they'll have an extremely strong lineup.  Hellblade 2 is a good start.  The first game was really good and made good use of their extremely limited budget... Now MS has basically given them whatever budget they need to make the game they want.  Before we act like dipshits.. let's see what they can do... they are a talented team.

lol stopped reading there. oooook lol. if xbox does well next gen, great. more good games = the better. but i don't see it happening. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

lol stopped reading there. oooook lol. if xbox does well next gen, great. more good games = the better. but i don't see it happening. 

lmao it's a AC level open world game... as are all Sony's games these days.  :shrug: 

what's so sad  is that he only backs Xflop because he's a lowdown PC gaming beggar who gets off on the pity ports. :cruise:

It's like some bizarro world SW cuckdom and it needs to stop, MS has perverted this industry into downright disgusting territory never seen before.

Edited by Bodycount N

This whole idea that Halo is 'back' because a game from 10 years ago got ported to PC is the clearest example of fanboyism this industry has ever seen.

You knew these greasy ass hermits were waiting, begging since they last tasted halo 2's scrap windows vista version, lmfao. Filthy fucking begging casual lames, they deserve nothing from MS.

When the pC pity port parade stops, I'll be here laughing my ass off and watching these losers quirm for more ports.

until then, MS will never see 1 cent from me or other hardcore gamers.

Sellout to hermits and pay the price.