Is it just me or Shenmue 3 is really, really bad?

Like way worse than the DC games. 

Those mini games and combat gameplay are truly awful. lmao Terrible pacing due to filler being being flooded right off the bat. Boring story dump cutscenes doesn't help.

Still early on, I've put maybe a hour or two but it's a miserable experience so far.

Just now, Twinblade said:

The beginning is the best part, if you're already down on it then you're gonna be pulling your hair out in 10 hours

Roflmao. I don't think I'll reach that far. 

It sucks. I’d give it credit if this was the grand finale of the franchise. 

but I feel like they got greeedy. They thought this would be their golden goose for their new studio and didn’t want to end it and release even more games after this. But now people simply don’t care anymore 

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Delita said:

It sucks. I’d give it credit if this was the grand finale of the franchise. 

but I feel like they got greeedy. They thought this would be their golden goose for their new studio and didn’t want to end it and release even more games after this. But now people simply don’t care anymore 

Once I found out it wasn’t the finale, I lost interest. I’m glad I didn’t buy it. 

10 minutes ago, Rambo said:

50 hours of minigames just to feed some chicken for some old random dude. best story in a video game.

Beats 50 years of being a wageslave to feed some immigrants who will replace and behead you  :laff: Real story in Germany :laff:

I could have told you guys that from the bat, that series has been garbage from the jump.  

Some of you were probably too young when the first Shenmue came out on Dreamcast so your taste in gaming likely was garbage which is generally the taste of every kid. 

So when you guys saw this new Shenmue game you guys were filled with nostalgia from youth thinking this game would be a masterpiece. 

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Beats 50 years of being a wageslave to feed some immigrants who will replace and behead you  :laff: Real story in Germany :laff:

lol it's not my fault you have to live under miserable living conditions in your refugee camp :laff: