Playing Halo4 was like reuniting with an old friend to hang out for one last time and the rest of our crew has moved on.

If anything Halo 4 is the friend while addicted to meth. 5 is the friend post-rehab when he's bagging groceries for minimum wage in his 30s. He's a failure, but he's been through a lot and you're proud of him for staying off drugs.

Fuck Halo 4 is what I'm getting at.

I don't think Halo4 was that bad... But it wasn't that good either.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, at the time I haven't gamed in a while and reminisced on how care free I was when gaming back then. And after playing Halo4, it didn't exactly bring back that feeling. Not necessarily because of the quality of the game, but just reminding me how the games that I grew up with are dead.

the last real halo game before the design-by-committee shit started and they started the whole 'anyone can be a spartan' shit to force in diversity and females

and of course now with the franchise being on PC, the worth of the games has been lessened dramatically.

RIP real halo, i wish the series would just go away now. it's painful to see it sullied by PC gamers

There was never a good Halo game. At best they were mediocre. That’s true for the campaign at least.

As for Halo 4 yeah I thought Bungies games sucked but boy did Microshit hit a new low with Failo 4

I really hope infinite doesn't launch on PC, I don't see why it should especially when the XBox double decker console comes out. No PC will be able to match the specs of the new Loaf, and the PC version will be gimped + compromise the quality of the title.

If MS was smart they would cancel the PC version outright.

Halo is selling so crazy on PC.  Especially the Steam version.  Crazy to think that The Master Chief Collection is STILL top seller 3 weeks later, full price... with only Reach atm, during a sale with games like Red Dead Redemption 2 and Star Wars Fallen Jedi ~20% off. :whew: 

top.png

2-5 million on Steamspy... no signs of slowing down.  Halo CE is being flighted in January.. we're going to see another influx of Godlo. 

And this is all with the game available on Gamepass for $1.......

God fucking DAMN.  People are out of their minds if they don't think Halo Infinite on Steam, XO, and Series X is going to do incredible numbers.  Master Chief is BACK. :blessed: 

Edited by Remij_