4 years after release, The Witcher 3 hits it's highest ever amount of concurrent players

6 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I still haven’t played 2 or 3. Wanted to start with the first game but it was Eurojank.

one mans eurotrash is anothers eurotreasure :blessed:  

10 hours ago, jehurey said:

Witcher 3 is one of the biggest, meatiest single-player games this decade.

What is genuinely scary is the jumped that CDPR made in terms of game quality from Witcher 2 to Witcher 3.

I don't think they can have that similar of a jump from Witcher 3 to CyberPunk 2077, but it wouldn't surprise me if that game straight up more content.

I say otherwise, the jump in quality in some aspects actually decreased a bit in quality but I think the jump from W3 to Cyberpunk will be as impactful as 1-2-3 was. The City with its vertical layout looks crazy.

Witcher 1 had the best writing of all the games, witcher 2 was a downgrade not only in gameplay(combat) but also in the environments. it's also the shortest.

While 3 certainly ramped up the quality because it went full open world, it still has its flaws. The first and 3 are definitely on par, and as much as I love 2 it's objectively weaker than the other titles.

Just now, Bodycount N said:

the games are awful, just awful. crappy western RPGs with pervert scenes, ugly characters and poor visuals.

Witcher 3 really makes you appreciate JRPGs, such a terrible game. WRPG is cancer

I'd be interested in those pervert scenes. 

they are better than your entire life btw and everything you have ever played.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Those people are so lucky. Going from the not so great show to playing Witcher 3 for the first time must be a hell of an experience.

Alot better than other tv shows who have shitty games based on the license.

Game of Thrones games must've been crappy.................and then the show ended up joining the games in that department.

If anything the Witcher 3 feeds into people enjoying the TV show more, and vice versa.

Heard Butcher of Blaviken so many times, that it would've been much better had I known the origin story behind it.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

but as far as the show is considered its officially the most streamed one in the world, it even surpassed The Mandalorian

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/12/30/the-witcher-is-one-of-the-most-in-demand-streaming-shows-in-the-us

:interesting: thats crazy. I mean its the witcher but still

2 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

the games are awful, just awful. crappy western RPGs with pervert scenes, ugly characters and poor visuals.

Witcher 3 really makes you appreciate JRPGs, such a terrible game. WRPG is cancer

The last great JRPG was Lost Odyssey before that Blue Dragon, and to a lesser extent Star Ocean the Last Hope.  A time when Xbox was KING.   JRPG since have been trash much like X.   

2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

The last great JRPG was Lost Odyssey before that Blue Dragon, and to a lesser extent Star Ocean the Last Hope.  A time when Xbox was KING.   JRPG since have been trash much like X.   

There's been tonnes of great ones they just all skipped Xflop as Phil Sphincter and the Clown Co. made their hard exit out of Japanese territories and gave up on the region.

Octopath Traveler, Persona 5, Dragon Quest XIs just to name a few. I'd only Put Lost Odyssey anywhere close to those, Blue Dragon was janky and SO4 was junk.

6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

There's been tonnes of great ones they just all skipped Xflop as Phil Sphincter and the Clown Co. made their hard exit out of Japanese territories and gave up on the region.

Octopath Traveler, Persona 5, Dragon Quest XIs just to name a few. I'd only Put Lost Odyssey anywhere close to those, Blue Dragon was janky and SO4 was junk.

just noticed this, why arent you using your og systemwars account?

1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

The last great JRPG was Lost Odyssey before that Blue Dragon, and to a lesser extent Star Ocean the Last Hope.  

terrible games... blue dragon?? really? :tom::tom: