XseX 30% more powerful than PS5.

Just now, Team 2019 said:

I'll eat a melted PS5 and XBox if Ass Creed, Far Cry or Cyberpunk are 60fps.

CyberPunk is  a this gen game that will easily be 60fps on XSX If they patch this gen game.

Far Cry this gen runs at 60fps on a weak PC

Ass creed can run at 60fps on my PC NOW

If next gen doesn't bring those games to 60, then  next gen is a bust

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

XsX is a tongue twister. My tongue doesn't actually twist, it's just hard to pronounce. :|

Ironically the weaker systems always win.   PS4 X360 PS2 PS1 Genesis NES 2600

https://www.vg247.com/2020/01/02/amd-navi-leak-ps5-xbox-series-x-performance-targets/   Leak at AMD.   This was always obvious though. Sony is stuck with the lower price point. 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

CyberPunk is  a this gen game that will easily be 60fps on XSX If they patch this gen game.

Far Cry this gen runs at 60fps on a weak PC

Ass creed can run at 60fps on my PC NOW

If next gen doesn't bring those games to 60, then  next gen is a bust

Next gen only ass Creed. 30fps guaranteed.

But the CEO said next gen will be able to switch between different time lines and world on the fly. Which sounds pretty boss to me.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

You're looking at current gen game benchmarks. Add next gen visual upgrades and ray tracing. Unless your a racing game, fighting game or something 60fps is unlikely to be the developer's design choice.

I'll perm ban bet you the vast majority of next gen xbox games will push 60fps.  

Almost every first party xbox game this gen was 60fps . They know what gamers want 

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Control with RT runs at 60fps only at 1080p on monster PCs. And that's a current gen game.

1440p is possible.

The DLSS implementation in that game was VERY good.  To the point where I wouldn't even consider playing the game without it if I have the option.. RT or not.  It's essentially free performance.  

I could see Control on PS5/XSX utilizing improved RT effects which perform better, as well as VRS and other new techniques to improve performance over the PC version.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

1440p is possible.

The DLSS implementation in that game was VERY good.  To the point where I wouldn't even consider playing the game without it if I have the option.. RT or not.  It's essentially free performance.  

I could see Control on PS5/XSX utilizing improved RT effects which perform better, as well as VRS and other new techniques to improve performance over the PC version.

At the end of the day we expect a lot better visually from next gen than Control. People want a Millstone Shadow fall or Ryse moment for these machines. It's a fair expectation, but it will come at a price.

52 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Kleegamefan saw an open world UE4 game on next gen, it's early but shit isn't even hitting 30fps yet.

Stop bringing these idiots up, all of them. It's been so nauseating listening to you for like the last 18 months rambling on about these forum morons that at every turn have been spreading the worst information imaginable. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Stop bringing these idiots up, all of them. It's been so nauseating listening to you for like the last 18 months rambling on about these forum morons that at every turn have been spreading the worst information imaginable. 

If you're really expecting 60fps en masse next gen, it's up to you to be disappointed. It's just consoles, you know budget boxes under your TV...

24 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

There will be a good combination of both.. but definitely more 60fps games than this past gen even.. that's for sure.  The CPU power is there now..  Many will have the option I'm sure.

there will still be 30fps console games because console devs will always push for better graphics over 60fps. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

there will still be 30fps console games because console devs will always push for better graphics over 60fps. 

It's not like they really had a choice, the hardware wasn't there and the work and sacrifice involved to get there comes at a huge cost. 

That won't be a problem going forward. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not like they really had a choice, the hardware wasn't there and the work and sacrifice involved to get there comes at a huge cost. 

That won't be a problem going forward. 

Yes it will still be a "problem".  Consoles are closed boxes.  There will always be a limit to what any console can do.   Devs will push those limits and some will choose 30fps to get even better graphics compared to the same console game at 60fps. 

Yes obviously we will get great looking games at 60fps next gen, but we will also get 30fps games as well. 

Expecting every game to be 60fps is setting up yourself for disappointment. 

Edited by Goukosan