Forbes - MS and Xbox are Holding the Golden Key to the Future of Gaming

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol calm down   https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2019/03/19/googles-stadia-looks-like-a-genuine-real-threat-to-xbox-playstation-and-even-nintendo/#2d033a00383c

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2019/12/28/the-best-video-game-console-of-the-decade/#eed355275bdd   Hint: It isn't Xbone

13 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Ori (Platformer)

Minecraft (Minecraft)

Forza (Racing)

Halo (FPS)

Gears (Third Person Shooter)

The Outer Worlds (WRPG)

Hellblade (Action)

Sea of Thieves (MP role-play)

Age of Empires (RTS)

Flight Simulator (Simulation)

Psychonauts (Platformer)

Wasteland (RPG)

State of Decay (Survival)

Yeah.... I'd say they're pretty fucking diverse...  You're not getting half that diversity from Sony. :shrug: 

almost half that list is actually on ps4 :lawl:

5 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

almost half that list is actually on ps4 :lawl:

yea i thought so too. Listing outer worlds as an "wrpg" for xbox? what the fuck

rempee is fucking unbearable whenever he gets into his 10min long xbox mode

I know i am always, rempee, dont have to mention it :mjgrin: 

Edited by kaz
Just now, JONBpc said:

Because MS OWNS them now. Next game wont be on PS.

It's a multiplat game, you fucking idiot, it doesn't matter who owns what, if they make a exclusive game for xbox next, then that is an entirely different story. 

jesus christ, lemshites are dumb as shit

1 minute ago, kaz said:

It's a multiplat game, you fucking idiot, it doesn't matter who owns what, if they make a exclusive game for xbox next, then that is an entirely different story. 

It was already in dev for Ps4. The next game wont be. Idiot. Sony is the 3rd party dev now.

5 minutes ago, kaz said:

That wasn't an exclusives list... :lemming: 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

It was already in dev for Ps4. The next game wont be. Idiot. Sony is the 3rd party dev now.

Now? jesus man, just stop. xbox has no games at all. :D  and I highly doubt they will ever make exclusive games again cause they are disconnected not only from the playerbase but also from a business perspective as well.

you don't even have halo gears forza anymore, cause it's best on pc. :D  now go back and laugh about terry crews in crackdown 3. 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Not my fault you don't understand that simple concept.

:D  you just fed dumbo jon and his stupid agenda, the guy doesn't care about games as they are, he cares about xbox exclusives so he doesn't have to cover in fear in front of sony. and you try to make this list look like it, dont play dumb rempee

Just now, kaz said:

:D  you just fed dumbo jon and his stupid agenda, the guy doesn't care about games as they are, he cares about xbox exclusives so he doesn't have to cover in fear in front of sony. and you try to make this list look like it, dont play dumb rempee

I don't give a shit what Jon says.  Has no bearing on what I said.  Someone said MS lineup wasn't diverse, and that's just simply wrong.  MS needs to get their quality up for sure... no denying that.  But they have games in many different genres.  I forgot Killer Instinct for a fighting game as well.

You're losing your shit for some reason and putting a lot of effort into arguing with Jon that you don't normally do.  It's hilarious :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I don't give a shit what Jon says.  Has no bearing on what I said.  Someone said MS lineup wasn't diverse, and that's just simply wrong.  MS needs to get their quality up for sure... no denying that.  But they have games in many different genres.  I forgot Killer Instinct for a fighting game as well.

You're losing your shit for some reason and putting a lot of effort into arguing with Jon that you don't normally do.  It's hilarious :hest: 

yeah i get it. I'm not losing my shit, i mean how exaclty lol and i always argue with jon. feed him more, so he can make dumbo threads about how sony has no games and xbox is the definitive console this gen with its great and diverse game library and bangers like crackdown 3 :hest: 

Edited by kaz
2 hours ago, -GD- said:

Nothing like a thread getting demolished on the initial reply to get JonB telling everyone that they're the ones owned for 3 pages. :D 

2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

lmao at the IMMEDIATE damage control :mj:

8 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Nothing like a thread getting demolished on the initial reply to get JonB telling everyone that they're the ones owned for 3 pages. :D 

I keep them coming. This thread is HOT

10 minutes ago, kaz said:

yeah i get it. I'm not losing my shit, i mean how exaclty lol and i always argue with jon. feed him more, so he can make dumbo threads about how sony has no games and xbox is the definitive console this gen with its great and diverse game library and bangers like crackdown 3 :hest: 

You are losing your shit. Please Sony fans accept me im on your side :comicbookguy:

• Haha 1