LMAO... The Wonderful 101 is becoming multiplat

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How do you know? Do you live with him; like your brother?  

Wtf is this thread? Its just pages of jonb, jerry and remij spamming laughing emojis at each like always. The autism is off the charts.

sheepets BTFO Goukoskunk and Jederpey literally shit their pants and they're out of diapers  

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The funny seeing Lemmings and Cows celebrate for Wiiu ports.... you guys want our games badly :drake:

You should wait to see how the kickstarter does before you judge that.  Celebrating Sheep losing an exclusive game isn't quite the same as wanting the game.

Edited by Remij_

LOL, what happened to the possibility of these Nintendo-PG exclusives coming to PC???????????????????????:bena:

:lawl:

I think Nintendo should've thrown a bone to Platinum Games and paid them to make a Switch port for digitial-only release.

Astral Chain has sold over a million copies, and I thought it would end up selling worse than W101 before that game came out. W101 would probably sell a million copies on Switch.

Also, if they make W102, they can do like Bayo 2 and just include the previous game.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL, what happened to the possibility of these Nintendo-PG exclusives coming to PC???????????????????????:bena:

I think Nintendo should've thrown a bone to Platinum Games and paid them to make a Switch port for digitial-only release.

Astral Chain has sold over a million copies, and I thought it would end up selling worse than W101 before that game came out. W101 would probably sell a million copies on Switch.

Also, if they make W102, they can do like Bayo 2 and just include the previous game.

lmao turns out it's a Cuckstarter campaign that has a low chance of getting funded.. especially without a PC version.  Sounds like the possibility of any version is slim.

But.. in answer to your question... the possibility is still there... I mean.. has anything been officially announced yet? :drake: 

Edited by Remij_
3 hours ago, Delita said:

Sheep on resetera are going ape shit and are boycotting platinum games and say they’re not buying Bayonetta 3 because of this. RL fanboys lol

People don't give Bodycount enough credit for absolutely nailing the worst parts about fanboys.

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

lmao turns out it's a Cuckstarter campaign that has a low chance of getting funded.. especially without a PC version.  Sounds like the possibility of any version is slim.

But.. in answer to your question... the possibility is still there... I mean.. has anything been officially announced yet? :drake: 

the funniest thing is...........clearly Platinum Games, with NEW FUNDING...........still doesn't want to port their Nintendo exclusives. and that is with IPs that they may have 100% ownership over.

and, you obviously know that Bayo 2 isn't coming because Platinum has zero ownership over that.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

the funniest thing is...........clearly Platinum Games, with NEW FUNDING...........still doesn't want to port their Nintendo exclusives. and that is with IPs that they may have 100% ownership over.

and, you obviously know that Bayo 2 isn't coming because Platinum has zero ownership over that.

The great thing though.. is with that TENCENT MOOLAH, they can forego Nintendo in their future.... more ambitious titles.  Nintendo got NO SAY over that :glad: 

Internally they're calling it the "Nintendependance fund" :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

The great thing though.. is with that TENCENT MOOLAH, they can forego Nintendo in their future.... more ambitious titles.  Nintendo got NO SAY over that :glad: 

Internally they're calling it the "Nintendependance fund" :lawl: 

You just blew your other shtick congrats on that.

No............they have the moolah.............they still not paying to put their Nintendo W101 exclusive anywhere else.

That actually shows that Platinum Games doesn't really care to.

And you still aren't getting Bayo 2 because PG still doesn't get it.

Nintendo has a say over that more than PG.

Congrats.................this is actually the worst case scenario for never getting Bayo.:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

You just blew your other shtick congrats on that.

No............they have the moolah.............they still not paying to put their Nintendo W101 exclusive anywhere else.

That actually shows that Platinum Games doesn't really care to.

And you still aren't getting Bayo 2 because PG still doesn't get it.

Nintendo has a say over that more than PG.

Congrats.................this is actually the worst case scenario for never getting Bayo.:lawl:

Nobody cares whether Nintendo is interested or not :kaz: 

They aren't going to use Tencent money on WiiU ports... lmao.  Those are meant for new GOOD games which will be best on other platforms than Nintendo Switch :hehe: 

PG must not be satisfied with their Nintendonly games... since they're CLEARLY wanting to branch out on other platforms.

Tencent has their back.  Sega and Tencent/PG could make a nice Bayo game on next gen consoles/PC :glad: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Nobody cares whether Nintendo is interested or not :kaz: 

They aren't going to use Tencent money on WiiU ports... lmao.  Those are meant for new GOOD games which will be best on other platforms than Nintendo Switch :hehe: 

PG must not be satisfied with their Nintendonly games... since they're CLEARLY wanting to branch out on other platforms.

Tencent has their back.  Sega and Tencent/PG could make a nice Bayo game on next gen consoles/PC :glad: 

I love that he's completely undermining his other shtick....and I can get keep on pointing it out. :lawl::lawl:

You don't understand..............you can't do anything about Bayo now.

Platinum Games is doing business with TWO companies.

1.) Nintendo

2.) Tencent

Still don't see Microsoft's name anywhere there. And you still aren't getting Bayo 2.

Or Bayo 3.

Let me know if Platinum Games and Sega breaks away from Nintendo to make Bayo 4.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love that he's completely undermining his other shtick....and I can get keep on pointing it out. :lawl::lawl:

You don't understand..............you can't do anything about Bayo now.

Platinum Games is doing business with TWO companies.

1.) Nintendo

2.) Tencent

Still don't see Microsoft's name anywhere there. And you still aren't getting Bayo 2.

Or Bayo 3.

Let me know if Platinum Games and Sega breaks away from Nintendo to make Bayo 4.

No I'm clearly talking to you here.  That other thread is something else... idiot.  Nice to see your butthurt spill over though :ovolol: 

YOU don't understand... I specifically CAN do something about Bayo... I can literally play Bayo 2 RIGHT NOW.. on my PC... in 4K. :ovolol: 

PG is doing business with multiple companies... until they can self publish.  They CLEARLY want to retain the rights to their future games... so they're no longer TIED DOWN to specific platforms. :tom5:

And Bayo 3 is coming to PC whether Nintendo likes it or not.. :hehe:  Just like Bayo 2... and there's NOTHING Nintendo... or YOU can do about it  :blessed: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

No I'm clearly talking to you here.  That other thread is something else... idiot.  Nice to see your butthurt spill over though :ovolol: 

YOU don't understand... I specifically CAN do something about Bayo... I can literally play Bayo 2 RIGHT NOW.. on my PC... in 4K. :ovolol: 

PG is doing business with multiple companies... until they can self publish.  They CLEARLY want to retain the rights to their future games... so they're no longer TIED DOWN to specific platforms. :tom5:

And Bayo 3 is coming to PC whether Nintendo likes it or not.. :hehe:  Just like Bayo 2... and there's NOTHING Nintendo... or YOU can do about it  :blessed: 

No you're clearly undermining yourself and making yourself look butthurt in the other thread.

I will love always referencing BOTH THREADS together...........and you have nobody but yourself to blame, because you just Catch 22'd yourself.

I didn't put you in a Catch 22.

YOU DID, yourself:lawl:

You are now sounding angry in this thread too.

and you STILL not getting Bayo 2

Or Bayo 3

Bayo 3 would have the same legal agreement as Bayo 2.

Kamiya said it himself.......you're not getting it.

The only way is it Sega breaks off the agreement with Nintendo, and they pay to make Bayo 4 with Platinum Games. But you know that's not happening because Sega is Nintendo's bitch.

Nothing you can do about it!!!!!:lawl:

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No you're clearly undermining yourself and making yourself look butthurt in the other thread.

I will love always referencing BOTH THREADS together...........and you have nobody but yourself to blame, because you just Catch 22'd yourself.

I didn't put you in a Catch 22.

YOU DID, yourself:lawl:

You are now sounding angry in this thread too.

and you STILL not getting Bayo 2

Or Bayo 3

Bayo 3 would have the same legal agreement as Bayo 2.

Kamiya said it himself.......you're not getting it.

The only way is it Sega breaks off the agreement with Nintendo, and they pay to make Bayo 4 with Platinum Games. But you know that's not happening because Sega is Nintendo's bitch.

Nothing you can do about it!!!!!:lawl:

I haven't said a single thing about the other thread... until you did... because your butthurt SPILLED ALL OVER lmao.  I never said I wasn't ever going to talk to you again LOL

Try again Sweetie... :hehe: 

I am getting Bayo 2 though... I have it already.  It's on my harddrive literally ready to play...whenever I want.  Nintendo funded it too, so I guess I should thank them.  

Bayo 3 is coming too.  There's literally NOTHING you or Nintendo can do about it.  Bayo 3 coming to PC funded by Nintendo... and they have NO CHOICE in the matter.. Nincuckedo :trump: 

Something about it..............................................................

..................................has already been done. :bate:

Edited by Remij_
5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I haven't said a single thing about the other thread... until you did... because your butthurt SPILLED ALL OVER lmao.  I never said I wasn't ever going to talk to you again LOL

Try again Sweetie... :hehe: 

I am getting Bayo 2 though... I have it already.  It's on my harddrive literally ready to play...whenever I want.  Nintendo funded it too, so I guess I should thank them.  

Bayo 3 is coming too.  There's literally NOTHING you or Nintendo can do about it.  Bayo 3 coming to PC funded by Nintendo... and they have NO CHOICE in the matter.. Nincuckedo :trump: 

Something about it..............................................................

..................................has already been done. :bate:

You keep on self-owning yourself in the other thread. And its great that you have no choice because your shtick ONLY works if you just respond with a smiley.

So you................CATCH 22'd yourself.

I didn't even do anything to make you Catch 22 yourself.........you did that all by yourself. And its great that your responses from here are actually about that other thread.

You can't do anything, because you already fucked up (both threads). Its fantastic.:lawl:

And now you're getting mad here.

Another CEMU threat

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Congratulations..........you just admitted that you already know that Platinum Games will not port Bayo 2.

Nor will they port Bayo 3

.........and you still have never played a full game in CEMU

Oh man..........you just admitted to a whole bunch of receiving nothing and doing nothing.

Talk about a thread that delivers, unlike Platinum games, who will never deliver a port of Bayo 2 or 3. LOL

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You keep on self-owning yourself in the other thread. And its great that you have no choice because your shtick ONLY works if you just respond with a smiley.

So you................CATCH 22'd yourself.

I didn't even do anything to make you Catch 22 yourself.........you did that all by yourself. And its great that your responses from here are actually about that other thread.

You can't do anything, because you already fucked up (both threads). Its fantastic.:lawl:

And now you're getting mad here.

Another CEMU threat

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Congratulations..........you just admitted that you already know that Platinum Games will not port Bayo 2.

Nor will they port Bayo 3

.........and you still have never played a full game in CEMU

Oh man..........you just admitted to a whole bunch of receiving nothing and doing nothing.

Talk about a thread that delivers, unlike Platinum games, who will never deliver a port of Bayo 2 or 3. LOL

It's hilarious that I have you talking about the other thread IN THIS THREAD.... because you're butthurt about what I'm doing in that other thread... EVERYONE SEES IT!!!!!!! The spillover is REAL :lul:

And I get the games on PC whether Nintendo wants me to or not.    You just admitted that Nintendo doesn't want the games on PC... but have NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER... that actually makes it SWEETER:lawl:

Edited by Remij_