LMAO... The Wonderful 101 is becoming multiplat

Just now, Remij_ said:

It's hilarious that I have you talking about the other thread IN THIS THREAD.... because you're butthurt about what I'm doing in that other thread... EVERYONE SEES IT!!!!!!! The spillover is REAL :lul:

And I get the games on PC whether Nintendo wants me to or not.    You just admitted that Nintendo doesn't want the games on PC... but have NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER :lawl:

He's getting madder about the fact that he Catch 22'd himself...........and he now knows that his shtick can't work if he's getting pissed out and arguing with me.

Its fantastic. His butthurt is real.

And he lost his SHTICK yesterday by bringing up the CEMU argument that stopped responding to.

So he just SPILLED OVER from yesterday. Another self-ownage.

The self-projection is palpable.

he just admitting that Platinum Games  is NOT PORTING Bayo 2

........and Bayo 2

Total victory, he's admitted to everything that i've said.:blessed::blessed:

He's also admitted to never actually playing a whole game on CEMU:blessed:

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How do you know? Do you live with him; like your brother?  

Wtf is this thread? Its just pages of jonb, jerry and remij spamming laughing emojis at each like always. The autism is off the charts.

sheepets BTFO Goukoskunk and Jederpey literally shit their pants and they're out of diapers  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Shit... I just realized why PC wasn't mentioned in this kickstarter rumor... it's because PG doesn't need to port the game to PC... it's already on there... :lawl: 

He just admitted he lost on his own claim.

HE predicted that it was coming to PC.

He's now saying he's wrong.

T

O

T

A

L

Victory:blessed:

And on top of that he Catch 22'd himself with the other thread.

Dude did more for me than I did for myself. Its fantastic.

Now he's jonb'ing:sabu:

59 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Not sure why this is such a big deal, the game wasn't even that well received when it originally came out.

I think the only news that would be a bit of a surprise with me is if Nintendo is not asking Platinum for another Wonderful sequel.

For starters, this isn't the first time Platinum Games twitter account has hinted at something related to Wonderful101. They've been doing it since 2017.

And the hints were even more obvious. Their showing characters from the first game, and they're playing a game thats blurred out, yet the color palette is clearly remniscent of W101. And they have joycons in their hands.

Like the hint couldn't be any more obvious.

Not only did we not hear anything else after that tweet in July 2017, they announced Bayo 3 in December of that year, and then they announced Astral Chain out of nowhere around February 2019, releasing rather quickly.

So the fact that we don't know whats going on with W102, and they don't even seem assured of even porting W101 without financial backing makes it seem that the IP is in some sort of suspense, right now.

16 hours ago, Remij_ said:

You should wait to see how the kickstarter does before you judge that.  Celebrating Sheep losing an exclusive game isn't quite the same as wanting the game.

Let me repeat that for you... it's funny seeing Cows and lemmings celebrate for a Wiiu port. :drake:

8 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Nobody cares whether Nintendo is interested or not :kaz: 

They aren't going to use Tencent money on WiiU ports... lmao.  Those are meant for new GOOD games which will be best on other platforms than Nintendo Switch :hehe: 

PG must not be satisfied with their Nintendonly games... since they're CLEARLY wanting to branch out on other platforms.

Tencent has their back.  Sega and Tencent/PG could make a nice Bayo game on next gen consoles/PC :glad: 

Here you go with your false narratives again. 

Platinum is not a Nintendo only developer, they have always made games for all. platforms and will continue to do so. 

They have also made exclusives for Nintendo and will continue to do so. 

This (Tencent funding) gives the the opportunity and flexibility to publish their own multiplats. 

:tom5:

Tiny update: 

I believe I may have misinterpreted the IP ownership stuff based on what I was told, as the message around it is a little confusing/unclear. I'm not exactly sure who owns the IP at this point.

However, I can still confirm that The Wonderful 101 is coming to multiple platforms. Including PlayStation and Xbox.

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Here you go with your false narratives again. 

Platinum is not a Nintendo only developer, they have always made games for all. platforms and will continue to do so. 

They have also made exclusives for Nintendo and will continue to do so. 

This (Tencent funding) gives the the opportunity and flexibility to publish their own multiplats. 

I never said they were. 

They want to own the IP they create... so companies like Nintendo can't lock them down to a single platform.  Nintendo and Bayo are on borrowed time... because when PG can self fund a Bayo game, they'll go to SEGA and make the deal themselves.. :hehe: 

2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

:tom5:

Tiny update: 

I believe I may have misinterpreted the IP ownership stuff based on what I was told, as the message around it is a little confusing/unclear. I'm not exactly sure who owns the IP at this point.

However, I can still confirm that The Wonderful 101 is coming to multiple platforms. Including PlayStation and Xbox.

:jordan3:

24 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I'd back a Capcom Kickstarter for Hunting Grounds and God Hand. Who's with me?

Not sure what would be the point. Those kickstarters would fail. They didn’t even sell when they were new, much less now. God hand might have a small dedicated cult audience but I doubt anyone even remembers haunting ground. It wasn’t even that great. It just had great art design