Sony drops out of Pax East , blames coronavirus LOL

47 minutes ago, Delita said:

I don’t think for a moment anything wrong is going on at Sony. Pretty sure everything is going according to a plan. But somewhere a long the way they decided they wanted to be a pussy ass bitch. They can’t compete on a global stage anymore and are hypersensitive to negative opinions. Rather than show people what you have, were now going to get some focus tested video of their pre recorded shows to make sure there’s no problems and everyone’s likes what they see to get all your moneys. Like I said, North Korean type shit where the news is all controlled by the government. 

im sure it’ll work out for them. But not with me. And that’s all that matters. EAD

It's only February bro calm down :drake:

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please make more threads about everything wrong with Sony leading into next gen so we can all see you cry again when Quad bumps all of them in the future.    LoL YOU REMEMBERED THE DUMB STUF

Imagine predicting the PS5 launching in 2019, and we still don't have specs confirmed as of yet.

Love everyone thinking Sony is a shambles    

10 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Please make more threads about everything wrong with Sony leading into next gen so we can all see you cry again when Quad bumps all of them in the future. 

LoL YOU REMEMBERED THE DUMB STUFF I SAID. OWNEDDDD :jonb:

You weirdo!!!?! why are you bumping my threads where I owned myself? :awww:

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

If you arent positive about Sony these guys goon up on you LOL. they even bring the sheep w them ROFL

Positive? What's there to be positive or negative about. There's been literally nothing :mj:

Fanboys gotta fanboy though.

My only comment about the entirety of next gen so far has been laughing at the Series X Tower. That's it. Cause that's all we've seen.

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Positive? What's there to be positive or negative about. There's been literally nothing :mj:

Fanboys gotta fanboy though.

My only comment about the entirety of next gen so far has been laughing at the Series X Tower. That's it. Cause that's all we've seen.

There has been plenty to be negative about , you just refuse to see that stuff . Even when its right in front of your face .

Straight into denial mode . And , why are you system warring at system wars :tear2:whhahhh

Bu bu I'm not mad I swear ! Please stop :cry:

Edited by JONBpc
15 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

There has been plenty to be negative about , you just refuse to see that stuff . Even when its right in front of your face .

Straight into denial mode . And , why are you system warring at system wars :tear2:whhahhh

Bu bu I'm not mad I swear ! Please stop :cry:

The only mode I’m ever in is laughing at you mode :indiflaughspin:

I would possibly be a bit concerned with the lack of communication and the "wait and see" approach they've been taking... IF we didn't know that developers are extremely happy with the PS5 dev kits.

As long as the devs are quite pleased with it... then there's really not much to worry about.  Happy devs mean the most at this point in time.  Sony not saying anything is better than Sony saying things and fucking up their message.... as MS has shown us in the past.

Outside of my trolling shit, I know for a fact that Sony right now could sell a 3TF worse console at the same price as MS' next console and easily outsell them at launch.

I DO think that Sony is having a tougher time deciding exactly how to approach this coming gen than maybe some people think... because I can see them trying to do a very delicate dance.  Big changes are coming I think, and Sony has to be careful how they reveal all of this to the public.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Delita said:

I don’t think for a moment anything wrong is going on at Sony. Pretty sure everything is going according to a plan. But somewhere a long the way they decided they wanted to be a pussy ass bitch. They can’t compete on a global stage anymore and are hypersensitive to negative opinions. Rather than show people what you have, were now going to get some focus tested video of their pre recorded shows to make sure there’s no problems and everyone’s likes what they see to get all your moneys. Like I said, North Korean type shit where the news is all controlled by the government. 

im sure it’ll work out for them. But not with me. And that’s all that matters. EAD

:mj: 

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Probably just made up concerns, I'm sure of it. :jonb:

I wonder if there's a legitimate chance that the consoles get pushed back to early 2021?

Probably not, but they might not have any choice if things don't change soon.  I know they say that it wont affect factory operations... but it's possible at some point it could, or any of the many other aspects of hardware production.

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I wonder if there's a legitimate chance that the consoles get pushed back to early 2021?

Probably not, but they might not have any choice if things don't change soon.

The timing of this virus couldn't have been any worse. Never know what's going to happen at this point.

As selfish as this sounds I seriously hope they don't delay the consoles. :corns:

Damn, Sony just cancelled their GDC plans as well.  Facebook also announced they weren't going to attend GDC either.

It really sucks, but it's gotta be done.  Imagine what key developers getting sick or having to be quarantined would do to the company?  Yeah.. they cant risk that.

The end of the year could be a bit of a clusterfuck.

I'm thinking even if they DID have a reveal event planned for PS5 any time soon, it would probably be better to just condense it down into a 1 hour State of Play, or something like that at this point.

Edited by Remij_