Sony drops out of GDC because of the coronavirus (deeno raped like the inmate who dropped the soap)

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

THe only ppl annoyed here are lemmings who don't care about Sony anyway. :biggrin: Wtf do I care about Pax or GDC. I wasn't going. If I had bought a PAX ticket and was dying to play TLOU2 there then i might care. 

and again, PAX and GDC gave ZERO relevance to PS5. None. Sony's presence at Pax East was to have TLOU2 playable and there wasn't going to be a PS5 announcement at GDC :snoop:Dyno logic somehow extrapolated that they made up an excuse to drop out of 2 events that had zero PS5 presence because of a PS5 delay. :tom: 

No, people are legit getting annoyed. All this cryptic bullshit, weird ass silence, dropping out of events left and right and now blaming the coronavirus.

Shove it up your ass idiot, they're being retarded. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What would they show at these non-events anyways? We know what’s left for ps4 (one hell of a lineup btw, with games like ff7, nioh2 and tlou2) and they can’t show anything ps5 related until they revea

Lemmings

Scared to leave their house 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, people are legit getting annoyed. All this cryptic bullshit, weird ass silence, dropping out of events left and right and now blaming the coronavirus.

Shove it up your ass idiot, they're being retarded. 

You are getting annoyed and your butt buddy dumbob. that's about it. No one else gives a fuck. They can be silent till the day the PS5 launches for all I care. What do you do, wake up in the morning dying to hear some next gen info and rage when no one says anything :drake: We aren't even hearing bad news, just no news. Which for the record is the same as MS. The only difference is MS has shown the box and Sony hasn't. That's legit it meanwhile you're having a hissy fit :ironing:

31 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Dumb cows buying this up . Imagine if MS was the one bailing on every show , they'd be singing ms is dead from the top of their lungs LOL

Fake news, fear mongers! :jonb: 

You're as stupid as they come. :D 

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

At least usually it takes a few months for Dyno and jonb to be made to look like fools. Came by on the express this time :mj:

these L’s just make them madder and more rabid for the next thread. what a vicious cycle :mj: