HORIZON: ZERO DAWN COMPLETE EDITION CONFIRMED FOR PC - coming to STEAM this summer

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Your butthurt because ANOTHER PERSON IS PICKING ON Sony.. because you consider it a failure.  The reason why it BUGS YOU... is because YOU are making the claim that that is what I'm doing..  To make that narrative work.. you have to paint me as a lemming who's trying to defend xbox.. and you try to use "failure" as a way of baiting an argument from me.

I don't consider it a failure.  You're mad because you think I do... Which is why you're strawmanning so fucking hard. :tom: 

Both Sony and MS' "failures" as you would put them... benefit me.  And you just have to fucking deal with it :trump:

And another meltdown.

Thanks for jumping when I told you to do so.:blessed: I like how you already know you got discovered, so you're not hiding it anymore, and desperately trying to re-litigate it. LOL

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods might save Alloy's ugly dyke face now, that will remain PS4 exclusive

The resident cow pets will be more devastated than the cows themselves  Get fucked sheepets  

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And another meltdown.

Thanks for jumping when I told you to do so.:blessed: I like how you already know you got discovered, so you're not hiding it anymore, and desperately trying to re-litigate it. LOL

I like how your rewind button couldn't go back far enough to where Sony wasn't 3rd party like MS.

Now that's what I'd call a failure :hest: 

He's gonna try pressing it again :hehe: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I like how your rewind button couldn't go back far enough to where Sony wasn't 3rd party like MS.

Now that's what I'd call a failure :hest: 

He's gonna try pressing it again :hehe: 

He's still melting down, and trying to find anything to try and get at me.

And its not working............especially now since he just effectively DEMONSTRATED that he is butthurt,  he literally typed it out.

I already got what I claimed.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's still melting down, and trying to find anything to try and get at me.

And its not working............especially now since he just effectively DEMONSTRATED that he is butthurt,  he literally typed it out.

I already got what I claimed.

I "literally typed it out"...

*looks at my quoted post*

Nope.. don't see it. 

More delusion and denial :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I "literally typed it out"...

*looks at my quoted post*

Nope.. don't see it. 

More delusion and denial :hest: 

Yup, here's you melting down and being butthurt:

Your butthurt because ANOTHER PERSON IS PICKING ON Sony.. because you consider it a failure.  The reason why it BUGS YOU... is because YOU are making the claim that that is what I'm doing..  To make that narrative work.. you have to paint me as a lemming who's trying to defend xbox.. and you try to use "failure" as a way of baiting an argument from me.

I don't consider it a failure.  You're mad because you think I do... Which is why you're strawmanning so fucking hard. :tom: 

Both Sony and MS' "failures" as you would put them... benefit me.  And you just have to fucking deal with it

You've been blocking things out lately..................and now it seems you've even blacking out on your own posts. lol

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yup, here's you melting down and being butthurt:

You've been blocking things out lately..................and now it seems you've even blacking out on your own posts. lol

Posts a post where I start off by telling him he's butthurt g1 :hest: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

Posts a post where I start off by telling him he's butthurt g1 :hest: 

Yeah, that's you projecting.  Pretty easy to see, as you proceed to type a rant in which you can easily see your butthurt.

No wonder you only highlight the first sentence, and not the rest. LOL  Thanks for admitting to it again.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, that's you projecting.  Pretty easy to see, as you proceed to type a rant in which you can easily see your butthurt.

No wonder you only highlight the first sentence, and not the rest. LOL  Thanks for admitting to it again.

This entire thread is you being butthurt that Sony has gone 3rd party... officially... with their biggest newest IP this gen. :drake: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

This entire thread is you being butthurt that Sony has gone 3rd party... officially... with their biggest newest IP this gen. :drake: 

No, because they haven't.........because we literally have a quote from one their execs saying that such a thing isn't happening.

This entire thread is you WISHING they would..............which means you just proved my claims about your butthurt to be correct.

Thank you for losing. Another thing you have in common with Phil. lol

Just now, jehurey said:

No, because they haven't.........because we literally have a quote from one their execs saying that such a thing isn't happening.

:cosby2: 

Holy fuck.. you're in denial.

Sony is officially publishing HZD on PC.  They are OFFICIALLY 3rd party.

That already happened... so.. uh... you have to come to terms with that :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:cosby2: 

Holy fuck.. you're in denial.

Sony is officially publishing HZD on PC.  They are OFFICIALLY 3rd party.

That already happened... so.. uh... you have to come to terms with that :hest: 

I love how you just omitted the fact that there's a quote from a Sony exec saying that they do not intend to become a 3rd party publisher.

ANd you clearly know we are talking about them becoming like Microsoft.

Why are you pretending to play stupid? Its not going to work.

Sony is not Microsoft.  Phil Spencer failed, and Microsoft is a full-blown third party that releases games multiplat day-one.

You're gonna have to come to terms with that.:jasonj:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how you just omitted the fact that there's a quote from a Sony exec saying that they do not intend to become a 3rd party publisher.

ANd you clearly know we are talking about them becoming like Microsoft.

Why are you pretending to play stupid? Its not going to work.

Sony is not Microsoft.  Phil Spencer failed, and Microsoft is a full-blown third party that releases games multiplat day-one.

You're gonna have to come to terms with that.:jasonj:

Sony officially announces they are publishing one of their games on a platform other than Playstation... They're not a 3rd party publisher guiz :cry: 

Fucking retard :cruise: 

Both Sony and MS are 3rd party publishers by definition. 

You can tell that you are BUTTHURT as fuck about that... because you're trying SO HARD to change the definition.  You're not saying "well at least they currently aren't releasing their games day and date like MS"... you're saying "they aren't 3rd party"... which is completely false.. and shows how fucking butthurt your touchy ass is by this subject.

Idiot :hest: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

Sony officially announces they are publishing one of their games on a platform other than Playstation... They're not a 3rd party publisher guiz :cry: 

They're not Microsoft........which is what you were WISHING they'd be.

You're gonna have to come to terms with that.:trump: Its your butthurt.......you're going to have to deal with it, because your butthurt is not anybody's responsibility........but yours.

Just now, jehurey said:

They're not Microsoft........which is what you were WISHING they'd be.

You're gonna have to come to terms with that.:trump: Its your butthurt.......you're going to have to deal with it, because your butthurt is not anybody's responsibility........but yours.

You're not changing the definition of 3rd party.  Sony is officially 3rd party.  You have some issues with MS... and that's got nothing to do with me... however you want to deal with it is up to you.. but you're not changing the FACTS. :reg:  

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're not changing the definition of 3rd party.  Sony is officially 3rd party.  You have some issues with MS... and that's got nothing to do with me... however you want to deal with it is up to you.. but you're not changing the FACTS. :reg:  

Sorry..............their not Microsoft, with is what you are WISHING what they would be.

You're already admitted to it..........little too late to try and separate yourself from that simple fact.

This narrative isn't going to work, either.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry..............their not Microsoft, with is what you are WISHING what they would be.

You're already admitted to it..........little too late to try and separate yourself from that simple fact.

This narrative isn't going to work, either.

They are 3rd party.

👏Deal.👏With.👏 It. :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

They are 3rd party.

👏Deal.👏With.👏 It. :hest: 

They're not Microsoft, and they didn't become a true 3rd party day-one multiplat publisher..........like that loser Phil Spencer did.

And you're butthurt because of it.

Deal with it. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They're not Microsoft, and they didn't become a true 3rd party day-one multiplat publisher..........like that loser Phil Spencer did.

And you're butthurt because of it.

Deal with it. 

They're 3rd party... like MS.  Your qualifiers are only there to help YOU get through that fact... :hest: 

Jim Ryan following that Phil Spencer playbook :bate: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

They're 3rd party... like MS.

No..........MS is a day-one multiplat publisher.

And you are WISHING that Sony be seen at the same level of failure as Microsoft and that loser, Phil Spencer.

And you just got told by a Sony exec that it clearly isn't the case.

no amount of semantics in the world is going to help you on this one.

You're just going to have to accept that simple fact. :trump:

Just now, jehurey said:

No..........MS is a day-one multiplat publisher.

And you are WISHING that Sony be seen at the same level of failure as Microsoft and that loser, Phil Spencer.

And you just got told by a Sony exec that it clearly isn't the case.

no amount of semantics in the world is going to help you on this one.

You're just going to have to accept that simple fact. :trump:

They are both 3rd party publishers.

Actually, what's hilarious is that Sony is publishing games on a MS platform :lawl: 

And what I've been told... is to expect more.. Jehurey... I'm warning you that you should expect more. :reg: 

:juggle: